Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice (9517 Views)

Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand / Got Out From A Bondage And Entered A New Bondage / The Jesuit Oath That The New Pope Has Taken - Is This Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by shaniqueK1(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
I, ____ __ ____,of my own free will and accord,

in the presence of Almighty God and this

Worshipful Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons,

erected to God and dedicated to the memory of

the Holy Saints of Jerusalem, do hereby and

hereon, solemnly and sincerely promise and

swear, that I will always hele, forever conceal, and

never reveal any of the secret arts, parts, or points

of the hidden mysteries of Freemasonry, which I

have received, am about to receive, or may be

hereafter instructed in, to any person unless it

shall be to a worthy Brother Entered Apprentice,

or within the body of a just and duly constituted

Lodge of such; and not unto him or them whom I

shall hear so to be, but unto him or them only

whom I shall find so to be after due trial, strict

examination, or lawful Masonic information.

Furthermore: I do promise and swear that I will

not write, indite, print, paint, stamp, stain, hue,

cut, carve, mark or engrave the same upon

anything movable or immovable, whereby or

whereon the least word, syllable, letter, or

character may become legible or intelligible to

myself or another, whereby the secrets of

Freemasonry may be unlawfully obtained through

my unworthiness.

To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise

and swear, without any hesitation, mental

reservation, or secret evasion of mind in my

whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty

than that of having my throat cut across, my

tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the

sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the

tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours,

should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this,

my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice.

So help me God and make me steadfast to keep

and perform the same.

#freemasons is not a Secret society but a 'society' with secrets

1 Like

Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by passionate88: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
How you take get the oath?. You b member?.
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by halfcurrent(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hmmnn, na wao!!
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by shaniqueK1(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
passionate88: How you take get the oath?. You b member?.

Nah, am not but my mate is. Why?

1 Like

Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by bizmahn: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
I'm aware of this oath of secrecy.Simply tells you there's danger lurking ahead you which you know nothing about.Can you be smarter than the devil? Yet folks on this forum are bold to write that its not a secret cult all in a bid to ensnare the gullible.If you think you know more than God go & try.
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by shaniqueK1(f): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
bizmahn: I'm aware of this oath of secrecy.Simply tells you there's danger lurking ahead you which you know nothing about.Can you be smarter than the devil? Yet folks on this forum are bold to write that its not a secret cult all in a bid to ensnare the gullible.If you think you know more than God go & try.

The last time I checked the devil does not build hospitals to treat people who are ill or organise charity fund raisers towards supporting worthy causes. This is what I know Freemasons do. But in case it might interest you to know, there are bad Christians and there are good Christians ; there are bad Muslims and there are good Muslims ....in the same vain, there are good Freemasons and there are bad Freemasons . The idle chat that Freemasons are devil worshippers or that freemasonry is a secret society, from the little I know, is just plain BS!
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
shaniqueK.:

The last time I checked the devil does not build hospitals to treat people who are ill or organise charity fund raisers towards supporting worthy causes. This is what I know Freemasons do. But in case it might interest you to know, there are bad Christians and there are good Christians ; there are bad Muslims and there are good Muslims ....in the same vain, there are good Freemasons and there are bad Freemasons . The idle chat that Freemasons are devil worshippers or that freemasonry is a secret society, from the little I know, is just plain BS!
1000 likes
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by bizmahn: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
shaniqueK.:

The devil has no free gift even it be airconditioned hospitals free of charge, he has his pay back stategy whether by blood,by sacrifice,death or soul covenant.

I responded to this thread cos I thought it was written clearly to show that the sect is secret cult.If otherwise,then you shot yourself on the foot by clearly showing us by the above oath that the sect is indeed secret cult.
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by bizmahn: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
shaniqueK.:

my unworthiness.

and perform the same.

Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by shaniqueK1(f): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=bizmahn][/quote]

I am not a Masonic apologist but I hate when people go on saying stuff about what they little know. You are not a mason how then do you know that they indulge in blood sacrifice? Every society or organisation has certain exclusive privileges and information reserved only for its members. The Catholic Church has it's reserved rituals and secrets, does that make the Catholic Church a secret society?

We know who Masonic members are, we know where they meet (I.e their meeting lodges hold)....most Masonic jurisdictions have websites where a whole lot of information about their members and activities can be found.....how then can you say that freemasonry is a secret society? What I know and what I hear masons say is that freemasonry is a society with secrets and not a secret society. I think I would rather listen and believe a mason tell me this than have an outsider who is without information try to convince me

1 Like

Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by passionate88: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
shaniqueK.:

my unworthiness.

and perform the same.

SMIB

2 Likes

Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by bizmahn: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
shaniqueK.:

I am not a Masonic apologist but I hate when people go on saying stuff about what they little know. You are not a mason how then do you know that they indulge in blood sacrifice? Every society or organisation has certain exclusive privileges and information reserved only for its members. The Catholic Church has it's reserved rituals and secrets, does that make the Catholic Church a secret society?

We know who Masonic members are, we know where they meet (I.e their meeting lodges hold)....most Masonic jurisdictions have websites where a whole lot of information about their members and activities can be found.....how then can you say that freemasonry is a secret society? What I know and what I hear masons say is that freemasonry is a society with secrets and not a secret society. I think I would listen and believe a mason tell me this than have an outsider who is without information try to convince me

I know them cos I have a close relative that is yet a member as I type.Many converted church members that where once masons confessed to their activities.Besides the internet is filled with confessions of ex-members that quit.The confessions all have a lot in common.

You claim they operate in the open,we know who they are & where they meet.Yes they do in the open when they want to impress the public but when they do unspeakable things in the dark,you think they'll invite the public?

If they are not secret why do they demand such demonic oat of secrecy you disclosed in the OP where they require you die a devilish death if you break the oath.I know a friend that died after he left and told people including me some of their activities.He died because of that oat and he's not the first that left & died.

Quit pretending cos I can be certain that you are one of them parading undercover to portray them aright on this forum.Even a kid will know by the way you sound that you are one of them.
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by bizmahn: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
You opened this thread to defend masons but you ended up exposing them the more.You never imagined people here are aware.
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by shaniqueK1(f): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
bizmahn:

I know them cos I have a close relative that is yet a member as I type.Many converted church members that where once masons confessed to their activities.Besides the internet is filled with confessions of ex-members that quit.The confessions all have a lot in common.

You claim they operate in the open,we know who they are & where they meet.Yes they do in the open when they want to impress the public but when they do unspeakable things in the dark,you think they'll invite the public?

If they are not secret why do they demand such demonic oat of secrecy you disclosed in the OP where they require you die a devilish death if you break the oath.I know a friend that died after he left and told people including me some of their activities.He died because of that oat and he's not the first that left & died.

Quit pretending cos I can be certain that you are one of them parading undercover to portray them aright on this forum.Even a kid will know by the way you sound that you are one of them.

You have eyes so I assume you see....you also have a brain so I also assume that you are capable of rational thought. What I am however uncertain of is whether you put your eyes and brain to good use. The internet is replete with a whole lot of information about Freemasons and their so called 'evil' ways, question is how many of this so called information is true?

I know a good number of Freemasons and they are the most amazing human beings I have ever met. I am not a mason but my mate is and I am happy to date him. He is a true gentleman and a kind fellow who would not hurt a fly. I have nothing to hide!
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by shaniqueK1(f): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
bizmahn: You opened this thread to defend masons but you ended up exposing them the more.You never imagined people here are aware.

Sorry mate, I did not open the thread to defend masons...but that does not mean I should take the sidelines and choose silence when a fallacy is being committed.

I date a mason and I am both a Martin Luther king jr enthusiast as well as a Masonic enthusiast. By the way, I do Ma'at so I have no reason to be untruthful.
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
shaniqueK.:

Sorry mate, I did not open the thread to defend masons...but that does not mean I should take the sidelines and choose silence when a fallacy is being committed.

I date a mason and I am both a Martin Luther king jr enthusiast as well as a Masonic enthusiast. By the way, I do Ma'at so I have no reason to be untruthful.
Re: Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice by shaniqueK1(f): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2013
talk2davoo: i sent u a PM pls respond

My apologies but for some ill reason I am unable to access that email but if you can send it again to: shaniquekwasedoo@aol.com then I promise to respond ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Mean By "He That Overcometh Shall Inherit All Things?" / Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? / Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.