Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2768 Views)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by larrymoore(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Still following but u guys have to make more interesting with quick responds I get bore easily.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Why are you talking of world existence? We are talking of snakes with legs. When did they lose their legs? Genesis said, after the fall of Adam. The bible says the fall happened around 6000 years ago.

Why are you dodging? If you don't agree, enlighten us. Are you planning on bringing me closer to knowing jesus by dodging my questions, ad-hominems and vague responses?

Alfa...Im sorry for replyin late...
I wl still look into the date but if man really fell 6000 yrs frm now...then snake had have legs before that
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Divepen:

I wl still look into the date but if man really fell 6000 yrs frm now...then snake had have legs before that

We are on genesis and your are responding with "ifs", "will look into it", "give reference" etc. Meaning you have no idea about what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Divepen:

Lmao!
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2013
I dont know what you want to me to say again but before we continue can you let me do a test for you to know if im dealin with a real satanist or an atheist
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2013
Divepen: I dont know what you want to me to say again but before we continue can you let me do a test for you to know if im dealin with a real satanist or an atheist

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Holi spirit don fail divepen grin
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Alfa i have checked into the prove of the earth ...
If you want to use the age written in the bible,then you are missing it

Although, the researcer assumed it is realassumed the Genesis genealogies were complete, it is clear from the rest of the Bible that those genealogies were telescoped (some names were left out for the sake of brevity), which is common in biblical genealogies but rare in modern genealogies. Similarly, the key genealogical terms (such as "son" and "father") have much broader meanings in Hebrew than their corresponding English words. The Hebrew word translated "son" can also have the meaning of "grandson," "great grandson," "descendant," etc. 3Likewise, the Hebrew word translated "father" can mean "grandfather," "great grandfather," "ancestor," etc. 4An accurate understanding of biblical genealogies is difficult, yet it is important for the understanding of Scripture. Having a proper understanding of biblical genealogies is a prerequisite to attempting to address the Genesis genealogies. By cross referencing the biblical genealogies with other events dated in the Bible, one can find instances where numerous genealogies were telescoped, resulting in the exclusion of numerous generations of individuals. When examining individual genealogies, one can find examples where individuals are excluded or added to the lists found in Genesis. The fact that the genealogies of the Bible are given symmetrically (where the numbers of generations in each group are identical) lends credence to the argument that they are representative of generations found throughout human history
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by ManhunterTM(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2013
You want to convert alfa into a brain dead Christian and you didn't bring enough holy spirit juice to the party. I don't know why you are going through all this stress to answer alfa's questions when you can easily collect "expo" from the holy spirit.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Where is the holy spirit when you need him?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Divepen: Alfa i have checked into the prove of the earth ...
If you want to use the age written in the bible,then you are missing it

Although, the researcer assumed it is realassumed the Genesis genealogies were complete, it is clear from the rest of the Bible that those genealogies were telescoped (some names were left out for the sake of brevity), which is common in biblical genealogies but rare in modern genealogies. Similarly, the key genealogical terms (such as "son" and "father"wink have much broader meanings in Hebrew than their corresponding English words. The Hebrew word translated "son" can also have the meaning of "grandson," "great grandson," "descendant," etc. 3Likewise, the Hebrew word translated "father" can mean "grandfather," "great grandfather," "ancestor," etc. 4An accurate understanding of biblical genealogies is difficult, yet it is important for the understanding of Scripture. Having a proper understanding of biblical genealogies is a prerequisite to attempting to address the Genesis genealogies. By cross referencing the biblical genealogies with other events dated in the Bible, one can find instances where numerous genealogies were telescoped, resulting in the exclusion of numerous generations of individuals. When examining individual genealogies, one can find examples where individuals are excluded or added to the lists found in Genesis. The fact that the genealogies of the Bible are given symmetrically (where the numbers of generations in each group are identical) lends credence to the argument that they are representative of generations found throughout human history

So, in the light of this new knowledge of yours, I'll ask you once again: Do you still believe everything in the book of Genesis happened exactly as written?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Yes
because it intensive study to discover somethnz
Yes because key events were recorded there..
So letz go fast
Next question
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Divepen:
Describe God..
He is the only one that is indescribable ....
But i known he is a holy God and He loves Holiness, he is rich in power, he created the heaven and hell
He created Angels of which lucifer is one

You mean you cannot describe your god?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Just proves the Bible is incomplete.

Nd divepen how is "grandfather" and "father" the same in Hebrew? how did the holy spirit reveal that one?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2013
macof: Just proves the Bible is incomplete.

Nd divepen how is "grandfather" and "father" the same in Hebrew? how did the holy spirit reveal that one?

ah thought dis thread was 4 just divepen n alfa ...
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You mean you cannot describe your god?

Alfa i threw something at you the other time i said i want to test if am dealing with an Atheist or A real satanist before i start giving replies
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
macof:
Bible says earth is less than 10000.

please where did the bible say this?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Divepen:

Alfa i threw something at you the other time i said i want to test if am dealing with an Atheist or A real satanist before i start giving replies

Why does it matter?

I am an atheistic Satanist. But I don't see how or why that should affect your answers.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Lordlexyy: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Just as the earliest men of status(giants) were no more, also the snakes with legs cos it was a curse.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Why does it matter?

I am an atheistic Satanist. But I don't see how or why that should affect your answers.

It matters a lot

please answer these...
Do you believe there is God
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Elantracey: ah thought dis thread was 4 just divepen n alfa ...

Ah thought you were the holy mary whos heart bleed blood when her son was nailed with thor hammer to a stick. Divepen nailed by Alfa and she yelled
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
captivating:

please where did the bible say this?

Read ur Bible from beginning to the end and do the maths
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Ah thought you were the holy mary whos heart bleed blood when her son was nailed with thor hammer to a stick. Divepen nailed by Alfa and she yelled
do u know one tin ah lyk ur use of words..dat aside,point of correction d seat is getting hotter 4 alfa
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by kingk(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Divepen:

It matters a lot

please answer these...
Do you believe there is God

Please Alfa answer naa make this thread they go on joor cos am following ooo.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Donfamous(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm here
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Alfa Seltzer was
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by advocate666: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
For some reason best known to himself, Ajibam gave Alfa a very lengthy ban.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2013
advocate666: For some reason best known to himself, Ajibam gave Alfa a very lengthy ban.

No wonder he hasn't been active. If ure seeing this alfa, some of us really miss you.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
advocate666: For some reason best known to himself, Ajibam gave Alfa a very lengthy ban.
it must b recent because i chked his profile for ban afta e refused to come
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Divepen:
it must b recent because i chked his profile for ban afta e refused to come

You can't see it. Only him can
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Ranchhoddas: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Alfa pls come now!open another account if required.this thread must not die without achieving its purpose!
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
rationalmind:

You can't see it. Only him can

please can i ask you question about your signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abraham ( A Model How To Be A Real Man/woman) / Do Demons Torment People In Hell? / Losing My Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.