Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) (2430 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
The guy is confused and he has a problem with Jesus. Recently he confessed that his days on this earth is numbered.i don't know what he did to God that made him to decide to be a satanist. I really feel for him.. He is so annoyed with life, himself and his creator and with everybody( this is based on my close observation of him)
Please pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by davien(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:
The guy is confused and he has a problem with Jesus. Recently he confessed that his days on this earth is numbered.i don't know what he did to God that made him to decide to be satanist. I really feel for him.. He is so annoyed with life, himself and his creator and with everybody( this is based on my close observation of him)
Please pray for him.
How do you know you aren't the one in need of help?

1 Like

Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
davien:
How do you know you aren't the one in need of help?
If you can't pray for him then get of my thread.
Oh i just checked and found out that you are all in a similar camp.you are an athiest. The intelligent guys that just popped out from space.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by davien(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

If you can't pray for him then get of my thread.
I'm an atheist undecided
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
davien:
I'm an atheist undecided
Yes I just saw that.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by davien(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Yes I just saw that.
Okay....
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:
The guy is confused and he has a problem with Jesus. Recently he confessed that his days on this earth is numbered.i don't know what he did to God that made him to decide to be satanist. I really feel for him.. He is so annoyed with life, himself and his creator and with everybody( this is based on my close observation of him)
Please pray for him.

Why?

What do you intend to achieve with prayers?
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Why?

What do you intend to achieve with prayers?
Just so that you can live and find your root back cos you were not born a satanist.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Rilwayne001: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin grin
Alfa is a dead man walking alive...

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by chibwike(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
May God help him
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
God I pray that you use your mighty power to deliver Alfa so that he will come to know you and be your good son recreated in Christ.
In Jesus name.amen
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
May God help him
Amen brother.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Just so that you can live and find your root back cos you were not born a satanist.

yeah, but is prayer going to achieve that?
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Definitely just trust me on This one.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by waldigit: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lmao...he really needs help
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sitting back reading through this thread and laughing so hard,why am I laughing,I feel this issue is logical,reason why? The op called out someone and requested for prayers on his behalf,same time contradicting the validity and reason for prayer by labeling a brother SATAN when your bible clearly states you never to judge nobody matt7vs1...op you went against your bible. LMAO
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
aaronson:
Sitting back reading through this thread and laughing so hard,why am I laughing,I feel this issue is logical,reason why? The op called out someone and requested for prayers on his behalf,same time contradicting the validity and reason for prayer by labeling a brother SATAN when your bible clearly states you never to judge nobody matt7vs1...op you went against your bible. LMAO
Please explain what you mean. All I have done is to rebuke him, I want Alfa to come back to his original root which is found in God. I have this feeling that the guy have a good heart.
For now he is a satanist but I hope that he will create a thread denouncing satanism. I want people to know why I want prayers for him.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by gatiano(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
who is this satan? tell me somethings about him
AlfaSeltzer:

Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
gatiano:
who is this satan? tell me somethings about him
Can you say some words of prayer for him
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Please explain what you mean. All I have done is to rebuke him, I want Alfa to come back to his original root which is found in God. I have this feeling that the guy have a good heart.
For now he is a satanist but I hope that he will create a thread denouncing satanism. I want people to know why I want prayers for him.
Regardless his predicament you have no right labeling him derogatory name(s) because its tantamount to judging him according to your bible and according to social psychology its tantamount to what is called prejudice!!! Ignorance is no excuse that's the flaw in your bible not me,not you either we just caught up in the mix
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by gatiano(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
prayers can't help him, until he explains himself, he could pray to satan, only satan does not have more that 0.1% of an answer.
lastmessenger:

Can you say some words of prayer for him
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
aaronson:
Regardless his predicament you have no right labeling him derogatory name(s) because its tantamount to judging him according to your bible and according to social psychology its tantamount to what is called prejudice!!! Ignorance is no excuse that's the flaw in your bible not me,not you either we just caught up in the mix
Well Alfa has not denied being a satanist and he told me personally that he rejected God for satan.
Secondly there is no flaws in the bible. You only see flaws when you try to rationalise the events in the bible. The bible is a spiritual book and only the spiritual can understand the bible.
Please can you say some words of prayer for Alfa. God will save him.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Well Alfa has not denied being a satanist and he told me personally that he rejected God for satan.
Secondly there is no flaws in the bible. You only see flaws when you try to rationalise the events in the bible. The bible is a spiritual book and only the spiritual can understand the bible.
Please can you say some words of prayer for Alfa. God will save him.
How spiritual is a book which is incorrect and incomplete,giving the fact that the pentecostals/protestants uses 66verses and the catholic uses 73verses and that of the pentecostal was edited by king james of england
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
aaronson:
How spiritual is a book which is incorrect and incomplete,giving the fact that the pentecostals/protestants uses 66verses and the catholic uses 73verses and that of the pentecostal was edited by king james of england
The 66 and 73 are all saying the same thing. It all pointing to Jesus Christ as the rout to salvation.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

https://www.nairaland.com/1816965/satan-ministry-revelations-satan
Alfa God want you to return home. We are interceding for you.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

The 66 and 73 are all saying the same thing. It all pointing to Jesus Christ as the rout to salvation.
yes they all saying same thing even with their flaws contradictions,same christ different dogma by different groups. Your mind is confined religiously you gotta seek knowledge to learn truth.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
aaronson:
yes they all saying same thing even with their flaws contradictions,same christ different dogma by different groups. Your mind is confined religiously you gotta seek knowledge to learn truth.
Seek knowledge.you that is seeking knowledge what do you know apart from what some random guy wrote in a book or said sometime ago.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Emmalot121(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
davien:
I'm an atheist undecided
You mean God doesn't exist in your dictionary?! shocked
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Seek knowledge.you that is seeking knowledge what do you know apart from what some random guy wrote in a book or said sometime ago.
*smiles* since you used to using you right hand to eat and write it would be so difficult and hardly believable if I just come out the blue and told you to change to the left hand,it wouldn't make no sense because you grew up knowing most people uses right hand so does that mean few people who uses Left are mentally derange? I guess NO...I smile again.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2014
aaronson:
*smiles* since you used to using you right hand to eat and write it would be so difficult and hardly believable if I just come out the blue and told you to change to the left hand,it wouldn't make no sense because you grew up knowing most people uses right hand so does that mean few people who uses Left are mentally derange? I guess NO...I smile again.
Everything you say or know is some concept thought by someone.Even when you meditate you still think on existing knowledge and try to bring out new knowledge from. Some please don't sound like you are schooling in one school in the space.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did / Unveiling The Succession Plan Of Living Faith Church - Leke Beecroft / The 12 Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.