Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Is Saharabet A Fruad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Saharabet A Fruad? (1026 Views)

Confirmed 1960bet Is A Fruad / Could This Be A Fruad? Aims Asset Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Saharabet A Fruad? by ehispapa(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
A friend introduce me to saharabet.com the football betting site and after making some payments into one of the various accounts they provide to fund one's betting account since monday, i have not seen any fund in my betting account even after sending all the necessary information to them on their site. i have written to them and no reply..i called one of the numbers (08053717833)on the site and a lady reply saying there is nothing she could do about it, that i should forget about the money. please house i want you to know that these guys are shady and i want them to rectify my account as soon as possible if they are not. what do you think guys..is saharabet a fraud site?
Re: Is Saharabet A Fruad? by unclenna(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
ehispapa: A friend introduce me to saharabet.com the football betting site and after making some payments into one of the various accounts they provide to fund one's betting account since monday, i have not seen any fund in my betting account even after sending all the necessary information to them on their site. i have written to them and no reply..i called one of the numbers (08053717833)on the site and a lady reply saying there is nothing she could do about it, that i should forget about the money. please house i want you to know that these guys are shady and i want them to rectify my account as soon as possible if they are not. what do you think guys..is saharabet a fraud site?
I don't think they are. Just try and settle with them

(1) (Reply)

NIPOST Demands N500 Handling Charge. / Running A Computer Business Centre I.e Cafe, Plastic I.D Cards, Result Checkin / Introducing Promotionalgifts.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.