Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido (5570 Views)

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by onemopol: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yomieluv[b:
]I think[/b] GEJ is worst than Abacha In looting spree,he's careless,and the definition above fits him. He should be made accountable for all corrupt practice during his tenure. He's also a lilly livered person,who disguised as a gentle man,but vindictive against his opponent by the use of EFCC.

please think straight. you guys are not just tired of all these contradictions in an attempt to bring GEJ down. lilly livered yet vindictive. story story. everything is towards 2015 and when the time comes we shall meet at the polls.

One confused aboki even said there will be bloodshed if GEJ contests 2015 . story story. when aboki no dey shed blood?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by atlwireles: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
kel4soft: Almost all Rivers/Bayelsians politicians are corrupts. I know them very well. To them, politics is like a full time career. Unlike other zones you may have private and business men. An average person from this two states venturing into politics only thinks of what to loot. That's why you heared things like 'o boy, oga no wan empower us' 'o boy that guy too stingy' o boy, no b road we go chop, make en empower us'.

I think Lamido is spot on, on there. But insulting the President? He has gone too far even as a serious GEJ critic even Lai Mohamed won't go this far.

I bet you see them daily from your mud hut in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Brimmie(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol.. True Tho!
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by atlwireles: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Only a pig, that's about to be killed for Sunday ukodo cries this loud. Lamido, doo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by kel4soft: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
atlwireles:

I bet you see them daily from your mud hut in Osun.

I laugh in Ibani language. Mud in Osun? You mean, you are not away that IYC is a council for thugs? What impacts has that association done for common Ijaws. If not to lobby govt for favours. Infact, show me any Ijaw man bar the academician that you can look up to.

Go jump inside Brass water if you no like truth
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by atlwireles: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
kel4soft:

I laugh in Ibani language. Mud in Osun? You mean, you are not away that IYC is a council for thugs? What impacts has that association done for common Ijaws. If not to lobby govt for favours. Infact, show me any Ijaw man bar the academician that you can look up to.

Go jump inside Brass water if you no like truth

You were just too easy to expose. I will never understand the mindset of a man, coming to a public forum just to mislead people. When the simple truth will cost you nothing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by ratiken(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Its almost obvious Goodluck will be the last president of a United Nigeria. Win or lose, things can never be the same again. The polity is overly charged to the extremes. 2014/2015 will be messy... The writing is clearly on the wall, he that hath ear, let him hear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Symphony007: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Even the ameachi everybody wants to lynch did'nt insult the president in such a fatal way...guess it's the power of being an hausa man. And to think after this to the gut insult, jonathan will still sit and negociate issues with him. How pathetic!
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by solomon111(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
And this old fool had to insult the niger-delta.
The same region that feed your arid state.
You don't want their politicians but you love their resources.
Idiott.
The SW and the North have the higest number of proven corrupt politicians atleast according to the EFCC.
And the mediocrity in the Nigerian system is because these two regions have been allowed in the system for too long.
No problem sha.
The precedence has been set.
Let me see that "non- SS/SE" special president that will govern over a united Nigeria after GEJ.
They will know what it means to make the country ungovernable.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by kel4soft: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
atlwireles:

You were just too easy to expose. I will never understand the mindset of a man, coming to a public forum just to mislead people. When the simple truth will cost you nothing.

Spill it out!
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nd dumbo jonathan will set up a commitee to look into lamidos accusations. wat a wuss.
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
solomon111: And this old fool had to insult the niger-delta.
Idiott.
The SW and the North have the higest number of proven corrupt politicians atleast according to the EFCC.
And the mediocrity in the Nigerian system is because these two regions have been allowed in the system for too long.
No problem sha.
Let me see that "non- SS/SE" special president that will govern over a united Nigeria after GEJ.
u re trying too hard to convince d niger delta has produced d worst president in history. abeg make we hear word.
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by ik4life: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
magaliyu: Is Nigeria a sinking ship?
Or is it the captain that want to sink the ship..
the captain want to sink the ship we will help him do that
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by fkaz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
solomon111: And this old fool had to insult the niger-delta.
Idiott.
No problem sha.

@bold is funny so you forget UDI community so soon or you won't to raise another star like TIMAYA ?
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by solomon111(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Reski: u re trying too hard to convince d niger delta has produced d worst president in history. abeg make we hear word.
shut up.
If GEJ is the worst president in history,then Nigeria must have been governed by abraham lincoln since its independence.
I wonder why Nigeria is not yet a 1st world country given the good quality of governance it has enjoyed in the past.
You can't tell me that GEJ made Nigeria bad in 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by solomon111(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
fkaz:

@bold is funny so you forget UDI community so soon or you won't to raise another star like TIMAYA ?
You're an irredemable slowpoke.
You must be high on kunu,if you think the ND will allow such nonsense happen again.
We are the richest and the most armed region(forget bokoharam with their crude IEDs).
Any useless president that tries such nonsense again will succeed in not only finally dividing the country,but bringing war to his region.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by donphilopus: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
So many E-touts have invaded this thread!
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by solomon111(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
It's pertinent to note that the US ambassador visited the bayelsa state govt recently and promised american support to the niger-delta before the highly anticipated year 2015.
So you murderous,parasitic idiotts from the SW and the North can be sure that the ND will have the full backing of america if we have to seccede or go to war to defend our interests.
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by alaoeri: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
solomon111: It's pertinent to note that the US ambassador visited the bayelsa state govt recently and promised american support to the niger-delta before the highly anticipated year 2015.
So you murderous,parasitic idiotts from the SW and the North can be sure that the ND will have the full backing of america if we have to seccede or go to war to defend our interests.
Internet chest beater wey go run break Usain Bolt's record at the sound of a knockout talkless of a gun/bomb. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Olugbenger(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
alaoeri:
Internet chest beater wey go run break Usain Bolt's record at the sound of a knockout talkless of a gun/bomb. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by lagcity(m): 3:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Ocutegan: How could Lamido say all these about the president, small time now he will be arrested and they'll shift their focus away from ASUU just like Oduah's magic car..and me I'll be phucking my gf as I no get work nd maga no gree pay,another small time she'll get belle, kinkini time I'll become a daddy and my son will be an asuufecto and na so poverty go dey grow...mtchewwww. Abeg who get 30naira change mek I take buy condom

bros, na by force to fork. cant u just hide the anaconda for one night? body no be firewood fa.
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by lagcity(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Jesu Kristi! This guy ripped into Jona right before going into a meeting with him. choi! there are balls and there are balls. Lamido get balls no be small. I can understand where he is coming from, though. You just don't mess with people's children. That is crossing the line. Even the Mafia don't cross that line. Jonathan shld fight but also respect the code. He has got very bad advisers. ppl like Akpabio and co. will push Jonathan to his grave.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Sule Lamido, was your son caught with undeclared foreign currency at the airport?
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Nigeria is in trouble. When leaders like the President and the Governor have no problem whipping up public sentiment knowing fully well the cost of doing so then, yeah, full scale strife is just right around the corner if you ask me.

Im starting to feel like a character at the end of Animal farm where noone could differentiate between the Pigs and the Humans. GEJ and this Lamido guy are both bad people so why are they fighting? Who's right, who's wrong?

Nigeria is a huge mess and confuses the hell outta me.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by fastguy10: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2013
Oga ur sons thief money or them no theif?
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by solomon111(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2013
alaoeri:
I'm not yoruba.
The trait of empty-bragging is not in me.
We'll see.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by CHAIRMAN1(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2013
And you're like a mad woman sleeping Nake.d at night in the market square; meaning, you stand a high chance of being raped
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Kanwulia: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2013
LWKMD!
This Sanusi get bad mouth. . . !
I love it!
He could not have described a better situation involving JONADUNCE!

Muhehehehehehe CHE!
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Meanwhile on ASUU....

ASUU: Laugh It Off...

As from now on, here are the NEW UNIVERSITIES LECTURERS

* Nyesom Wike to teach (Political Science)
* Goodluck Jonathan to teach (Zoology)
* Anyim Pius Anyim (Local Govt Studies)...
* Patience Jonathan, (English/Maths)
* Ngozi Iweala (Economics)
* Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Accounting)
* Julius Okojie(NUC), (Edu Admin/ Mgt)
* Reuben Abati (Mass Communications)
* Deizani Alison-Mudueke (Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Studies)
* Stella Odua (Transport Studies)
* David Mark, (Military Studies)
* Labaran Maku (Public Administration)
* More lecturers to be employed as time goes on.

All Students are to resume to EAGLE SQUARE ABUJA before 4th Dec. 2013.

Signed:
Fresh Air and Transformation Team.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by Akanbiedu(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Kanwulia: LWKMD!
This Sanusi get bad mouth. . . !
I love it!
He could not have described a better situation involving JONADUNCE!

Muhehehehehehe CHE!

Which Sanusi? have you been smoking that thingy again?
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by rash47(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Personally I like dis guy, but he shouldn't av involved d people of bayelsa in dis mess.

Sincere nigeria, where are u? Dis bashing is too much to be swallowed by ur boss.
Re: Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido by igbeke: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2013
enigmang: lol… he is crying… he should go and defend his sons…..

The truth is that there will always be a case against all Nigerian elected officials…. GEJ has not even started using EFCC…. call it witch hunting or not.. Question is are they guilty

If they were innocent no one will touch them…..
most sensible post i read on dis tread.
d hate for GEJ has blinded a lot of u so much dat some folks will carefreelly stumble on stones and attribute such misfortunes on GEJ cos of his gentility.
btw, I just hope d "mad man" take a knife in place of lighter, and cut dos fetters dat are forcefully binding us together.

FOOD 4 THOUGHT:
Y is it dat only Northerners are clamouring for d indivisibility of Nigeria?
Can't dey just channel dat vigour into sometin dat cud make deir pple economically self reliant?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Likely PDP Presidential Candidates For 2019 / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) / BRAKING NEWS: Buhari Fires NCPC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.