Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri (27575 Views)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by PRYCE(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
A member of Islamic militant, popularly called Boko Haram was arrested today, Tuesday, along Damboa road by members of the Civilian JTF while attempting to detonate an improvised Explosive Device (IED) at a crowded fuel station where hundreds of people were waiting to buy fuel.

Garba Hussaini, a pump attendant, who spoke with DAILY POST in Maiduguri said, “Today, we are very lucky because there are over 500 people with hundreds of cars waiting for fuel when the sect member approach the crowd with 5 litres gallon, pretending to have come to buy fuel.”

According to him, when one of the boys controlling the crowd tried to prevent him from entering with the gallon, he got angry and remove a knife, attempting to stab the boy. “In the process, a member of the Civilian JTF noticed that, bomb was tied round him and he quickly grabbed him before he made any attempt to detonate it,” he added.

When Our Correspondent arrived at the filling Station, there was obvious fear and shock on the faces of people waiting on the queue. The manager of the station who declined comment also asked the pump attendants to stop selling even as some people were following and begging him to sell the product to them.

Speaking with one of the buyers on the queue, who identify himself as Mallam Sani, he said, ” I did not know what happen. I only saw people running and the Civilian JTF grabbed somebody. They carried him inside Keke Napep and head to town, later I heard that, he was Boko Haram with bomb trying to kill people. Actually, I don’t know why fuel should be scarce in the first place when we have a competent president, who is also the petroleum minister. If this Boko Haram had succeeded, hundreds of people would have gone with him.”

Another Mohammed Umar told Our Correspondent that, immediately the man came, they started suspecting him, then he went back and brought a gallon. “A lot of people were trying to bribe their way in to have the fuel and the crowd was concentrated around the pumps. This man just pushed one of the boys controlling the crowd from outside and was going in when the boy held his hand, trying to stop him, and the man drew a dagger. We suddenly saw one of the JTFs grabbed the man from behind.

“We did not hear what he was saying until we heard bomb! Bomb!! Then everybody began to run away. They said, he was carrying bomb. For me, I took to my heels when I saw people running. I don’t associate myself with crowd since Boko Haram started bombing people. But this one would have been another catastrophe,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/01/boko-haram-arrested-in-attempt-to-bomb-people-at-fuel-station-in-maiduguri/

4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by chocolateme(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nwa beef. He got confused.

FTC
Chocolate cream

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thank GOD.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by richidinho(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
THANK GOD

Op, For taking that pix you get mind, take a bow and go grin

lalasticlala are u there?

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Evaromantik(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks to Jah..........but i thought Buhari could have wiped them off in 4 months as claimed......we are winning boko haram..............,.....,...............................anywhere,check my signature for revealed secreat of free salary

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by olapluto(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
CJTF have a very commendable intel gathering method. They are highly valuable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by kilokeys(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Imagine...
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by PRYCE(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
I knew this would happen!

Boko Haram are given targets on a platter of gold!

The Junketer should please do something about this scarcity!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by saintgwizard(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
THANK GOD!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Hadone(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alhamdulillah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
I can't believe it, if you look closely at the picture,

You will find there are cars in it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Mbamally(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where is BABA DAURA (minister of transport)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Whatever will make a man give up his life just for the merre reason of killing many more along with himself, is worth knowing.

This can not be from hypnosis alone.

Can't even be for the love of a "supposed " religion or the hate of another.

Life that is just one!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by oshibote1: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by kennyman2000(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
ohh boy... Thank God for them..
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by DICE234(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Your days shall soon be over In Jesus Name!!!

Meanwhile;

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... check my signature and register your services/skill and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by asumo12: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by asumo12: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by babatundey5: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
FP tinz
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by dadebayo1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thank GOD.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Seunaj05(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lai Muhammed will soon come and say that we are winning the war against terrorism. When NA kills 10 BH terrorists, it's easy for pictures to get to the media but when 105 soldiers are captured, Buratashi Burundi will com and deny it. Ao does FG plans to brainwash Nigerians that BH are surrendering in their numbers when Bokoharam still have the capacity to capture 105 fully armed Soldiers? Thank God for another terror attack averted, God bless our sincere NA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai!
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
This guys are heartless O
It would have been the massacre of the year.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by johndwayy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thank God oh, another catastrophe averted.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Jarchi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thank God
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by 247notire(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
We wll not die this year in Jesus name!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by captainflash(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok now buhari is getting back what he lost before!

cool

2016, a year of blessing, sucess, and prosperity, at least we are heading foward!

click Likes if you believe

cool

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Lilimax(f): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
PRYCE:
I don’t know why fuel should be scarce in the first place when we have a competent president, who is also the petroleum minister.
Seems we've been scammed? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by miqos02(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
good
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alla huakbau they should bomb themselves none of my business
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Kylekent59: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let us know who the real scammers are. Click like for APC. Click share for PDP

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by missKiffy(f): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
"To bomb people at a FUEL STATION" that would have been a double disaster, thank God it didn't happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Bukola Saraki: Riding High In Kwara / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.