Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike (30888 Views)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I dnt knw how true this info is.. However, Uniben ought to pull out as they had lost a member because of d useless strike.. I expect UNIBEN to behave like UNILORIN.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by BlessedFellow: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
LIE!!! Another propaganda by the creepy folks.

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by tunex23: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lightwand:

wishing you "happy carry over/spill over" in advance. lol.
Shut up there angry, person post fake news and u foolishly believe am
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:

AMBROSE ALLI nkor angry

d guy dey six feet under dey kool-off, u wan join am? grin

4 Likes

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Dreament(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
paulostical2004: False news. One of the resolution reached by academics 2day at UNIBEN ASUU was dat nobody should sign any register.
u called it fale news, what u shud understand is that their is different between pulling out of strike and lecturers refuse to resume. The op didnt say letures has commenced, he only said they hv pull out of the strike. I dont c any reason why ASUU shud be telling their memba not to sign register if truely they hvnt pull out of the strike
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Incredyable(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'll wait till i get d news dat lecturers have resumed academic activities
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Feraz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax: Better go back to school. Aren't you tired of staying at home angry?
Hehehe... grin grin grin grin...my alumna, I greet you. Actually, I'm not to resume till a new session begins cos I'm currently on IT...if not, I for run back days before school go even resume.....
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Ditoya(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Promhize:

STFU, you have no right to ignorance and stupidity
God Bless You
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Adex097: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
d guy dey six feet under dey kool-off, u wan join am? grin
Sokoto!!! shocked is that you!!! shocked

@syvalord, plz bring the holy cane.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by vannieberry(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
shocked I ws d first to publish dis news... Y didn't I get front page Hmmm I smell bribery nd corruption amngst moderators ooo in nairaland.... Nd to tink dat I even gave more details in mine...
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Adex097:

Lawd!
af been caught grin

#jumps nairaland e-fence, takes off#

1 Like

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by UyiIredia(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
So my sister will be moving out soon.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by dejibimbo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
oya make una show una face...*taking note*
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by IamSylva(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Adex097:
lol...naughty boy
lol
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by dejibimbo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Uyi Iredia: So my sister will be moving out soon.
bros gimme her digits now....make we dey go nite class 2geda....i'm a very good boy o
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by eddyrymz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Feraz: Heard so too...this is a snapshot I was sent ... Whichever, I'll resume next year...

I wonder what u pple gain from deceiving others.
ITV never said Uniben pull out of ASUU. dey only said lecturers are to resume 3rd in accordance with FG directives and dat dey shud sign d attendant register at d various dean's office .as for d above skul calendar, is a false one cos I personally visited John Harris library and dere was no such calendar .D only notice dere was dat of prof. Iyayi's burial .I also confirm dis fake skul calendar at an HOD's office .
The fact is dat Uniben ASUU is currently holding a meeting .And from all indication dey might pull out. pls let's Wait for the outcome of dis meeting instead of spreading fabricated stories.
as for d lecturers dey are fully prepared to start work . one of my course lecturer told me dis .dat dey are tired of d strike
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by IamSylva(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Adex097:

here it is sir.. *holds sokoto to prevent him 4rm running* oya deal with him
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
here it is sir.. *holds sokoto to prevent him 4rm running* oya deal with him
4 where?

#ports back tru Nairaland e-fence 2 free his shadow 4rm Sylva's grip#
hee-hee-hee grin
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by IamSylva(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Lawd!
af been caught grin

#jumps nairaland e-fence, takes off#
*grabs him* u rè u rie

1 Like

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by IamSylva(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
4 where?

#ports back tru Nairaland e-fence 2 free his shadow 4rm Sylva's grip#
hee-hee-hee grin
hehe.. Oga mike.. Whr u go since na
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Nowenuse: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oh oh now, all of these r gettin me confused. Where do we actually stand? I was already joyin at sightin the news at first, but with som replies, I dnt know what 2say. Well, I evn prefer they take d pulling out of d strike and resumption to early January. D year is already finished for any meaninful exccercise.
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by kavey10(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
eddyrymz:
ITV never said Uniben pull out of ASUU. dey only said lecturers are to resume 3rd in accordance with FG directives and dat dey shud sign d attendant register at d various dean's office .as for d above skul calendar, is a false one cos I personally visited John Harris library and dere was no such calendar .D only notice dere was dat of prof. Iyayi's burial .I also confirm dis fake skul calendar at an HOD's office .
The fact is dat Uniben ASUU is currently holding a meeting .And from all indication dey might pull out. pls let's Wait for the outcome of dis meeting instead of spreading fabricated stories.
as for d lecturers dey are fully prepared to start work . one of my course lecturer told me dis .dat dey are tired of d strike

And do you eddyrymz, solemnly swear that you will come back here to tell us the outcome of the ASUU UNIBEN Chapter's meeting, without any unlawful and immoral additions that you might want to add because of your preference... *oh, get off it kavey*

Mehn, I need that night class jacking in ma head badly, call it addiction if you like.
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
hehe.. Oga mike.. Whr u go since na
Brotherly, been busy lookin 4 e-fyts allround nairaland oo!
hw u do? cheesy
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Malawian(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
the day i knew i was mad was the day i trekked ONLY ME ONE from school gate through dibo road all the way to GT road in ujemen. wait for it... at 3am in the morning. till today i still dont understand myself.

ekpoma na strong place o.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Malawian: the day i knew i was mad was the day i trekked ONLY ME ONE from school gate through dibo road all the way to GT road in ujemen. wait for it... at 3am in the morning. till today i still dont understand myself.

ekpoma na strong place o.
hee-hee-hee grin

let it be told 2 d daughters of Askkelon, let King Ulzar not relent, let not one buh two otherwise state dat which u've been tru already! cool
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Ditoya(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
vannieberry: shocked I ws d first to publish dis news... Y didn't I get front page Hmmm I smell bribery nd corruption amngst moderators ooo in nairaland.... Nd to tink dat I even gave more details in mine...
Ehya.. Guess it did have less traffic.Kip Kip tryin though
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by LordStv: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg make i go hit toto again e don tay.konji
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by lipsyliscious: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Y are u pple confusing me na, has skul decided to reopen on d 7th or not? I know dat lecturers hv nt called off, bt are we expected to resume on d 7th by skul authority? Simple
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Ditoya(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
eddyrymz:
This was what i posted in a simple sentence that they wanna crucify me...OP most xpecially
Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Malawian(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
hee-hee-hee grin

let it be told 2 d daughters of Askkelon, let King Ulzar not relent, let not one buh two otherwise state dat which u've been tru already! cool

honestly, when i was doing it, i wasnt even thinking. i went to 1000 seater hall for night jacking on the same day my homies were going to town for groove. after like 2 am, i just tire for every, na so i start to leg am.

my host were the ones querrying me as to wetin enter my body to leg through ujemen at such an ungodly hour. that was when i even began to analyze the situation.

needless to say, no more night jacking from then onwards.

till today, each time i think about that night, i cant honestly tell myself that i am 100% sane.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by Cvesta(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sezua: 2009 strike was under who? una go jst dey rant

Prof Nwaeze was already gone by 09..i no dis cos i was in uniben den

1 Like

Re: Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike by gratieao: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wike is the man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] / Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? / Tragedy Averted As A Spinning Ceiling Fan Falls In Unilag Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.