Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria (1161 Views)

The Worst University In Nigeria / The Worst University In Nigeria? Your View / Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by bufness(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
personally I think eksu is the worst and most tribalistic university in Nigeria.Imagine releasing a second choice admission list and no consideration was given to non-indigenes,not fair at all something needs, to be done.
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by Aladelokun: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please, man go and modify your topic. Eksu is neither tribalistic nor poor. I know your frustration made you said that but is wrong. As last 2012 Eksu was rated 19th in Nigeria, second best state uni behind LASU. Please calm down.
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by bufness(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Aladelokun: Please, man go and modify your topic. Eksu is neither tribalistic nor poor. I know your frustration made you said that but is wrong. As last 2012 Eksu was rated 19th in Nigeria, second best state uni behind LASU. Please calm down.
its my opinion bro
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
bufness: personally I think eksu is the worst and most tribalistic university in Nigeria.Imagine releasing a second choice admission list and no consideration was given to non-indigenes,not fair at all something needs, to be done.

Check your brochure and see catchment area: all the local government made up of the state. It is all state uni bro.
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by donphilopus: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Presently! AAU Ekpoma is the best state University in Nigeria, according to Webometrics!
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by Profcamsey(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
bufness: personally I think eksu is the worst and most tribalistic university in Nigeria.Imagine releasing a second choice admission list and no consideration was given to non-indigenes,not fair at all something needs, to be done.
u beta b kiaful. dey tell u say all d list don commot?
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by Olastep1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
haba! Na so e pain u ni?. Av u tried all universities in Nigeria to come to ds conclusion? If NO, then u av no credibility to say so. If YES, then u sef get as e be
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by Aladelokun: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: Presently! AAU Ekpoma is the best state University in Nigeria, according to Webometrics!
I posted 2012
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by bufness(m): 4:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Olastep1: haba! Na so e pain u ni?. Av u tried all universities in Nigeria to come to ds conclusion? If NO, then u av no credibility to say so. If YES, then u sef get as e be
not in pain me bro I alrdy ave my admission ,just asking
Re: Is Eksu The Worst University In Nigeria by Olastep1(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2013
bufness: not in pain me bro I alrdy ave my admission ,just asking
what we dont know is that its same scenario with most if not all state universities in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Fine And Applied Arts / P.t.i Entrance Examination Preparation / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.