Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane (11345 Views)

Nigerian Deportee Demands Pay For Kenyan Officials’ Release / Can Nigerian Deportee From Usa(overstayed Visa) Apply For Canada Visa / 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by ERockson: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Deport d guy, na by force to stay 4 uk. Ur parent, brothers and sisters dey nigeria, na only ur life dey precious to you.
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by gulfer: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
deor03: Something tells me this guy is not a northerner
you are right on the money, I think so tto. He looks more like a wise man from the East or a prince from the West grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by Anniettieufia(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg what is Asylum ?

Isa, Musa, Muasu ,
you answer all these Names and you're still afraid of boko haram ,
sorry,
Just find food and eat since you've done your 100days without .

Your message will soon get to a listening President ,
he is a man of goodwill,
he will send you help. Goodluck .
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by chairman: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ngasky: This is not a northerner. UK should quickly DEPORT the foolish liar
even his own people have rejected him, if na money he carry come, una for rejectam like that?

1 Like

Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by 50calibre(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Anybody who thinks a human being can go 100 days without fluids, needs to go back their biology class.

Food? I agree, Fluids? Never

The person will be gone in less than 14 days
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by redsun(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nobody should ever dread living in his/her own country if he/she has got no choice.It a blessing in disguise to be in a world where you can be a pioneer and make a visible difference.Your own world that you create yourself with your original initiatives.

Your own.
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by dailywealth1967: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abegi,DSS dey wait 4 u 4 airport & go explain how u become one of BH commanders.

1 Like

Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by jumaingirl(f): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
embarassed He is not a northerner cos he doesn't look like one.
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Johnjack: Isa Muazu please continue fighting because your uncles Adamu Ciroma,Gen.Buhari,Atiku Abubakar and others have
turned Northern Nigerian ungovernable thereby making it uninhabitable to you all from the North and other visitors.

malfunctioning brain
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by RonJeremy: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
jumaingirl: embarassed He is not a northerner cos he doesn't look like one.

Please educate us on how a Northerner looks? He looks more like those Kogi people that answer deep Islamic names than the real Abokis' from proper north.
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by bebe2(f): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
crisycent: No be this same UK wen work no dey? I have been there man, you are better off here in Nigeria. The only good thing there is how organized the country is.

chineke God dem wan start o

na uk i dey and i neva chop since morning abeg no make me laugh.

liars from d pit of hell,

so all the pple wey dey uk and all the pplewey dey fight to enter uk no get sense abi??

na u smart pass them.

mtchewwwwww
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by mystery001(m): 1:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Actually the official names of this man as I have seen in Uk sources is not even Isa Mua'zu but ... Muaza. He certainly may be a Northerner but hardly Hausa.
Re: Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane by Ngasky(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
chairman: even his own people have rejected him, if na money he carry come, una for rejectam like that?
go and check Northerners actually dont like staying in Western countries.
There are many houses, but theres only 1 home.
Money is not the solution. Ask any rich person. It is just perception that the grass is greener yonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Relocate To The Uk / Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash / Fintiri, Yari: FAAN Issues Public Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.