Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. (28901 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by slimderek(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
U go fear
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by iamswizz(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Caseless: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
lineal: So cute. Look at his flared nostrils.
na gas? cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dis nose is on fireeeeeeee
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by chucky234(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
My underperforming governor, dis your big no be small and your nostrils no com even help matter.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by MsNas(f): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Controversy:
Cute? Hilarious! Must ugly people look like OBJ in that side of d con3?
Must everything have tribal undertones? Grow up! Oponu Ayirada grin

Look at her ratchet looking Aba Made self. Everything about you screams Knockoff!! Pot calling kettle black. Nairaland has given this hoodrat a voice! Smh

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by tpia5: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gov Fashola and performance, e don tey, see who he resembles as well:

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by tpia5: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
thisisayus: I'm much more handsome than him when I was a kid. grin

bro that your short knicker, e never reach for your picture?
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by curtain: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
This picture looks fabricated, the head I agree but the bow tie,....... Nice try photo shop.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by tunapawizzy: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Justeenaleo: Dis nose is on fireeeeeeee
can i kiss u,,,,my nose is not as ugly as that
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Caseless: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Atleast that boy didn't have a flat head like yours which can't get you elected as a youth leader in your village talkless of being a state governor.
[size=60pt]*falls into folawiyo's tank farm*[/size]
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by martronilla: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
blackmale500: lol grin why you come talk say my governor worwor na...i no like am joh..
no be talk am o
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by tunapawizzy: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ms Nas:
Must everything have tribal undertones? Grow up! Oponu Ayirada grin
ma da didinrin yen lohun
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by tpia5: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
all these women abusing someone's photo, i hope they've gotten hubbys sha?

una no go pray make God send somebody of Fashola's caliber, una dey there dey trip because some singlet wearing underpant showing guy is giving you face?

abi nobody is even giving you face ni?

they do talk of sour grapes.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by vanguard1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
And it made front page....I give up
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by opylas(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Controversy:
I read one of ur posts dat made fp. I lykd u wt it. I tot u wr different, I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by megaomo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
I think this picture says alot. From my angle,you see the young Fashola in that picture and you see circumstancially what he has made of his life now. This can only be summerized in these few words,'The man/woman is indeed the architect of his/her fortune, plus the other way round.'

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by tpia5: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2013
true that.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Ryda(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Na wetin mke u dey pay contractors mke dem break people house ba?
Mr Gomina
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by 360command: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Who would believe that this small boy of yesterday will become the governor of lagos (which he is today). Tomorrow, he can be the president of Nigeria. Baba Fash I hail oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Lucasbalo(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Controversy:
Tribal bigot. Pray to be as half successful as he is.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by gwas(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2013
He look brilliant but hin nose be like Moluwe headlight wey dey off

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by kingofhiphop101(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2013
femogbangba:

Really? Compared to who? You care to put your "real" picture up or that of your brothers up?
Really how can yu guys say he,s ugly? I hope theres no blind man on thr post..but Governor Fashola was obviously quite cute as a kid.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Chineke mee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See the flat head
Is his father Ibo?
Such a cute boy sha

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:13am On Dec 03, 2013
The picture looks very old, it looks like it was taken during the colonial period when the Whitman first came to Africa.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by iterator25: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2013
He looks like a leukemia patient that found a bow tie lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister / Nigerians Will Rather Commit Suicide Than Act - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.