Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. (28804 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by ChiSun27(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Wat a resemblance..no changes at all...don't knw y I luv dis Fash...u r indeed a gr8 leada.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2013
God bless u for that piece! Exactly what I told all my friends that we roll 2geda in school
adebayosun02: Anjorin ao mo ori Olowo
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by empero4luv: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2013
and then wetin come happen. grin
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by emmily90: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2013
una notice something babatunde head big when he small nd he de do afro tat means 4 those of us Wa get big head nd we de do afro our future is bright
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by yinparc: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2013
emmalexabl:

There is nothing cute about that boy with that mango shaped forehead.
He looks like a child in respiratory distress(flared ala nasae)
guy u get mouth oooo. Lol.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by burninflamez(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Gud 4 him! Babatope grew up 2 bcom babatunde of lagos
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by emmalexabl(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Atleast that boy didn't have a flat head like yours which can't get you elected as a youth leader in your village talkless of being a state governor.

Grammatical error 404.......haha
You are worthy only to be mocked by the words of error.
grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by dasparrow: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2013
@Post

Cute little boy. Uncle Fashola retained his looks. In other words, he did not change much facially.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by olaric(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Controversy: He's ugly shah

Maybe you should place your picture side by side the governor's own as a child so we can know are qualified to judge if he is ugly or not.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by jhidey08(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Justeenaleo:
I like ugly nose
dis is wot u've been dying for, my nose is ugly, oya cum collect hot French kiss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by jhidey08(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
emmily90: una notice something babatunde head big when he small nd he de do afro tat means 4 those of us Wa get big head nd we de do afro our future is bright
I av a bright future too b dat. I go bcum ur President one day
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Controversy: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
femogbangba:

Really? Compared to who? You care to put your "real" picture up or that of your brothers up?
Let see your picture when you were kid

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Controversy: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
olaric:

Maybe you should place your picture side by side the governor's own as a child so we can know are qualified to judge if he is ugly or not.
Only if you will place your too
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Controversy: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Desola: IMUNIZATION LOMO!

tHAT NOSE NA ONE IN TOWN! Na dat design dem take build tunnels for London. grin
Desola on rampage here
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Controversy: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Ms Nas:
Must everything have tribal undertones? Grow up! Oponu Ayirada grin

Look at her ratchet looking Aba Made self. Everything about you screams Knockoff!! Pot calling kettle black. Nairaland has given this hoodrat a voice! Smh
I don see you
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by BOLASB(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
We don't need that, personality is matter,he is ugly and he became Governor.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by fabby26(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2013
berem: I just imagine at that age a particular time in school with his classmates in nursery school. His teacher asked him what he wants to be when he grows up. With so much confidence,he tells his teacher "TEACHER,I WANT TO BE A GOVERNOR". His dreams later became a reality. Who says dreams don't come true? cheesy cheesy

And some of his Classmates must have laughed at Him at that answer. And his teacher might have said "Ah Fash with this your akpako head you wan take become governor in the future". The world can have a different turn and don't judge a book by it cover yet.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by gratieao: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
The dude is cute. @ least he is a yoruba, you don't expect more
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by gratieao: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
fabby26:

And some of his Classmates must have laughed at Him at that answer. And his teacher might have said "Ah Fash with this your akpako head you wan take become governor in the future". The world can have a different turn and don't judge a book by it cover yet.
He's a great achiever! color of skin shape of head etc does not matter
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Victosin09(f): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
What a transformation!
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Nja147: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Same face
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Cmfrt001(f): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2013
I have a dream, one day Lagos will be free of street hawker, one day Lagos will be free from commercial bikes(okadas), that one day, Lagos will be the envy of other states.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by nonesense: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Na fyn boy hin be
D mango shaped head contains many things
just like mine.
Dos bad belle wey no get mango head....

Go and Die

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by blocker: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2013
grin grin

Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2013
jhidey08: dis is wot u've been dying for, my nose is ugly, oya cum collect hot French kiss
Picture of ur nose da?
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by LadyH(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
grin the nose changeth not.
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by jhidey08(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Picture of ur nose da?
check ma profile
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by LadyH(f): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Controversy:
I don see you
grin ldtm!
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by akins56(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2013
atleast he fyn pass oga goodluck ebele, tinubu, obj and BABANGIDA ALIYU of niger state!
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by Controversy: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Cmfrt001: I have a dream, one day Lagos will be free of street hawker, one day Lagos will be free from commercial bikes(okadas), that one day, Lagos will be the envy of other states.
I had the same dream, one day Lagos will be of agbero
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by jude33084(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2013
femogbangba:

Really? Compared to who? You care to put your "real" picture up or that of your brothers up?

WHY TAKING AGBO FOR ANOTHER MAN'S MALARIA? undecided
Re: Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. by estinjohn(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
The general public is invited to
an Afternoon of Tributes for the late Leader of ASUU,
COMRADE, PROFESSOR FESTUS IYAYI,
who lost his life in the course of the ongoing struggle to save public education
DATE: Wednesday 4th December, 2013
VENUE: University of Ibadan
TIME: 10:30 am

Don’t Mourn, Mobilise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen / Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari / Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.