Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,486 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) (6390 Views)

Brand New Washing Machine For Sale N35k / Scanfrost Products - Gas Cooker, Washing Machines, Freezers / Washing Machine For N30,000 Only! Selling Fast,get Yours Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by dumez4every: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Do you hate doing laundry? Now, your dog can do it for you.

A new washing machine can be controlled by dogs so they can help out with laundry.

The “Woof To Wash” machine was designed so dogs can use it.

The door has a rope knotted handle so the dog can pull it open with its mouth.

A paw print button is placed low on the machine so that the dog can press it easily.

It also has a voice-activated switch, so a cycle begins when the dog barks.

JTM Service, an appliance company in the United Kingdom, created the ​​machine.

They have created the machine to help people with disabilities live more independent lives.

"We developed this machine because mainstream manufacturers rarely develop products to meet the needs of users with disabilities,” John Middleton, CEO of JTM, said.

"I ​​think it's amazing. I mean this is the first washing machine in the world where a barking dog can actually start the washer," Rita Howson, spokesperson for Support Dogs, said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pXTON_GCi8

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2013/12/new-washing-machine-allows-the-dog-to-do-your-laundry-2459640.html
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by omoodeogere(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
first to comment ok let me ask my dog
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by redcliff: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
lol

1 Like

Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Time for all these lazy laddies with painted talons to go lazier...looking forward for a gas cooker that dogs can use.

2 Likes

Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by clnzo: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wow
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oya bingo my black dog your job is Here nah only fufu and eba u sabi eat
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by LadyH(f): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
So dogs r nw servants?? diz whites r super lazy shaaa

1 Like

Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
7th to comment. . .see wetin ASUU turn me to. . .na snake own me want cuz i get snake for houz

1 Like

Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by moscobabs(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
oyinbo ti nya were...Illuminati thing
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by checkiez: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
LadyH: So dogs r nw servants?? diz whites r super lazy shaaa
I like your comment. It explains it all
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Make calabaR people no find out oooo

1 Like

Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by otijah(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by puppy2k(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
I KNOW SAY NOBODY GO COMMENT FOR HERE....IF NA ALL THOSE RUBBISH POSTS .UNA GO DEY COME DEY FOOLISHLY DEY COME WRITE FIRST TO COMMENT ...MUMU PEOPLE NOW UNA JUST COME LOOK WAKA RUN PASS LIKE SAY UNA NO SEE AM. MAKE UNA SEE WETIN OYINBO DEY PLAN AND DO ..OUR OWN NA TO DEY COME NAIRALAND DEY POST USELESS USELESS THREADS WEY NO GO EVER MAKE SENSE...LIKE HUSBAND CATCHES WIFE ..MY BOYFRIEND RAN AWAY DURING THIS XMAS SEASON..TIWA SAVAGE LEFT MAVIN RECORDS ?? ANYWAY MAKE WE DEY WAIT AND SEE
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by AdemolaA2: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
cool invention !!!
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
moscobabs: oyinbo ti nya were...Illuminati thing
Dog. . .o ti ya werey
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by mentor56(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
hmmmm, innovative but defintely nt for nigerian dogs
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Neddyogu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
so who will load d machine with d laundry? na d dog go do am too? embarassedso who will load d machine with d laundry? na d dog go do am too?
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by temiade(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2013

Do you even think before you make comments here. Always so quick to judge the whitemen; they r lazy, they r this and dat. I wonder who is lazier; d whitemen that spend nite and day thinking and inventing things to make d world an easier place to live in; cars, trains, planes...or d black man who is too lazy to use his brain to invent anything but is quick to tage someoneelse lazy. Go sit ur ass some where. Quick to judge yet slow to have anythg to show for ur so called hardwork
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
mentor56: hmmmm, innovative but defintely nt for nigerian dogs
Was about to say... smiley
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by dasparrow: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Post

How cute! See why I am a pet/canine enthusiast? Dogs are just the best. They are so smart, so loyal and so hard working. The Labradors are very intelligent breeds and are trained to help the disabled in advanced societies. You can see a Labrador was used in this clip. Just gotta love dogs. See them being useful in the western world while some Nigerians only know how to place dogs in their cooking pots angry

Those of you who eat dogs, desist from that bad habit!
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Lilimax(f): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Not for me.
No thanks
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by dridowu: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
About time i tell my client what their dog can offer them
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
My dog would never do that. Instead, he would be looking at me like I'm nuts. angry
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by RomanyChi(f): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
can cats use it as well? if yes, I will make my order gringringrin
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Did you read the opening post or watch the video or are you just using this thread as an avenue to showcase your inherent stupidity? The white people have come up with new methods to assist the disabled, something that could never be dreamed of in your village or even country at large and you're talking bullshit. Go have a stadium full of seats, ma'am.
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by obaytoto: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin i go fit do am too!

Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by 50calibre(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dogs are getting smarter by the day, they are breeding dogs of increasing intelligence, while my Nigerians are breeding bingos who's only speciality is eating human faeces.

If a dog can do this, soon a dog will start manning the tills at supermarkets. We should feel threatened. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Lilaex: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Make una continue day go wit al dis crazy shii.. Very soon u go hear new invention allows ur dog to 4k ur wife.. Mtchwww
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by LadyH(f): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
mentor56: hmmmm, innovative but defintely nt for nigerian dogs
A well trained naija dog will do dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Your Vsat Service Nss12 – Cband,zisat And T11n –ku Strong Satellite Coverage / Premium Hi-res Stereo Headphones = sony, beats, Audio-Technica / brand New white Blackberry Torch2 9810 At An Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.