Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) (6395 Views)

Brand New Washing Machine For Sale N35k / Scanfrost Products - Gas Cooker, Washing Machines, Freezers / Washing Machine For N30,000 Only! Selling Fast,get Yours Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by otijah(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
I need that washing like four pieces, my girlfriend is soo lazy
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by IAMBREEZY: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Na wa
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by LadyH(f): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
temiade:

Do you even think before you make comments here. Always so quick to judge the whitemen; they r lazy, they r this and dat. I wonder who is lazier; d whitemen that spend nite and day thinking and inventing things to make d world an easier place to live in; cars, trains, planes...or d black man who is too lazy to use his brain to invent anything but is quick to tage someoneelse lazy. Go sit ur ass some where. Quick to judge yet slow to have anythg to show for ur so called hardwork
I always wonder y nlers r quick to insult someone. so diz whites dont hve relations?? u, wud u let a disabled relation allow his/her dog wrk wen u can help?? biko! lemme hear! white ass lickers. oya go faaaar!!! shift!!!!
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by LadyH(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nor b only disabled. As if a fully fit white man n even some of you wont get it if n when possible.

I have nufin against innovations. Im only worried as to why animals will be subjected to this.
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by moscobabs(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
yusufogrin:
Dog. . .o ti ya werey
awon egbon e ti ya werey....Go and Die!!!
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by seankay(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Werrin concern naija bingos wif all dis shii....dem no fit learn
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Rechsexy: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice 1...Wish I could get it grin
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
LadyH: I always wonder y nlers r quick to insult someone. so diz whites dont hve relations?? u, wud u let a disabled relation allow his/her dog wrk wen u can help?? biko! lemme hear! white ass lickers. oya go faaaar!!! shift!!!!
Oh, hasn't it occurred to you that their relations might have lives, jobs, children, their own families, financial issues to take care of? Do you know what it takes to attend to the needs of a disabled person? I've been there, I've done that. It is almost a full time job. So please, if a dog is there to assist in little ways, why not? Some dogs are even more trustworthy than the relatives you're screaming about.
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by LadyH(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Oh, hasn't it occurred to you that their relations might have lives, jobs, children, their own families, financial issues to take care of? Do you know what it takes to attend to the needs of a disabled person? I've been there, I've done that. It is almost a full time job. So please, if a dog is there to assist in little ways, why not? Some dogs are even more trustworthy than the relatives you're screaming about.
it clearly dint occur to u that I purposely ignored u. go ahead. enslave ur animal.

u can like to have that ur stadium full of seats now though.
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
LadyH: it clearly dint occur to u that I purposely ignored u. go ahead. enslave ur animal.

u can like to have that ur stadium full of seats now though.
Go ahead and enslave your own relatives since the well being of a dog is now more important to you than their own well being. Look at the utter nonsense you're spewing. In fact, scratch the stadium full of seats, take a country full of seats. \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by LadyH(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Go ahead and enslave your own relatives since they are now more important to you than an animal. Look at the utter nonsense you're spewing. In fact, scratch the stadium full of seats, take a country full of seats. \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
ok dat was hilarious. one helpin a relative is now termed a slave. you, African?? I serzly doubt! dont quote me again. I hate nl bickerings. im done here so waka far. oh n pls enuf wid d seat offering, one cud really get bored with the line. #okbye.
Re: New Washing-Machine Allows Dog To Do Your Laundry (video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
LadyH: ok dat was hilarious. one helpin a relative is now termed a slave. you, African?? I serzly doubt! dont quote me again. I hate nl bickerings. im done here so waka far. oh n pls enuf wid d seat offering, one cud really get bored with the line. #okbye.
What if their relatives are too busy too help? Don't they have their own lives? What if they don't want to help at all? What happens to be disabled person? Something I've been pointing out since my first post but your tiny brain has just refused to register it. I'm more African than you can ever hope to be, don't ever doubt that. That I think there are other ways to supplement a relative's help doesn't make me less African than anybody.

And oh, I just quoted you again, if you don't like it, that is your pot of beans. Still have a country full of seats though, you really need it to sort out your poor and selfish thinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD *Samsung SMART FHD RAZOR SLIM Tv 40 Inch For Sale (PRICE SLASHED)!!!* SOLD / UK Used Toshiba Equium L20 Intel Laptop @ 20K. / ROOTED Used(mint) Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos,Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.