Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? (9459 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. / Best Functional Payment Processor Or Marchant Account That Accept Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by GideonG(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2013
I just scanned my documents and I am about to submit them for my Voguepay business verification for merchant.
I researched and ended up picking VoguePay. check out our conversation with them on fb yesterday https://www.facebook.com/voguepay/posts/490038677781289?comment_id=2562166&offset=0&total_comments=8&notif_t=feed_comment They are amazing

1 Like

Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Youem: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2013
victorazy: Space booked
After u don acquire land tire....now you turned to NL space to acquire more... grin
victorazy: Space booked
After u don acquire land tire....now you turned to NL space to acquire more...
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by internetpo(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2013
voguepay is good when they are good . but when they fail you ib big trouble.

Their customer support is slow at times
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Undabridge(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello peepz,I want to ask as a learner,is it possible to use dis payment medium on blog.I want to turn my blog into an e-shop.
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
I have some little experience with both voguepay and cashenvoy

i think Cashenvoy is better. Vogue pay does not seem bad too but they are not "business friendly".
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by taobao123: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Doggyjohnson: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
VoguePay all the way. They operate in a special way. Have you tried calling them to resolve your problem recently? They are amazing
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by GentleFrank(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Voguepay is fast rising !
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Here we are on the payment processor story..thanks to all of you who have made comments on this thread...These where views as at december 2013
we are In october 2013..
Have any of these payment firms improved?its all about innovation
i'm about to make a decision on what to use..what are your views on diamond webpay(diamondbank), firstpaylink (firstbank) cash envoy, voguepay and simplepay
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
I won't point to any and say dey are the best cus I haven't use dem all but I have use vogue and simplepay. They both have there ish of problems attimes but wen they are up and good u will enjoy their services
bro,goodday,im currently having problems with simplepay4u,i mean the demo wher you use a test account ....the problem is i can't simulate a payment but they said it's possible on their site,their support guys aren't even trying at all
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by hilaryiwens05: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
ahhhh....re u integrating wit the php codes or the plugins
Jregz:

bro,goodday,im currently having problems with simplepay4u,i mean the demo wher you use a test account ....the problem is i can't simulate a payment but they said it's possible on their site,their support guys aren't even trying at all
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
ahhhh....re u integrating wit the php codes or the plugins

the php codes....i don't know what's wrong,voguepay demo account works perfectly but simplepay ? no
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by hilaryiwens05: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
to be honest....deir support sucks attimes but d best way to get ur problem solved is letting dem work on it..if u are workin offline, u can upload it and send dem the login details to help u out wit the issues u are having
Jregz:

the php codes....i don't know what's wrong,voguepay demo account works perfectly but simplepay ? no
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
to be honest....deir support sucks attimes but d best way to get ur problem solved is letting dem work on it..if u are workin offline, u can upload it and send dem the login details to help u out wit the issues u are having
upload it ? the project is still half-baked, I guess I'm going to stick with Voguepay,thanks a lot for the concern
Re: The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? by WafiJoe(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
saleeh:
Let me be sincere with you my brother, no system in this country that is okay, any system that work, the way you have chosen in this country it a luck. in other word don't fall victim of anything in Nigeria or else you're on your own

I pity you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Technique Of Building Brands And Boosting Sales With KEYWORDS (Part 1) / How long do you code a day(Hours) / I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.