Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. (10338 Views)

Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur / Three Teenagers Killed In Stampede While Gov Wammako’s Hands Out Ramadan Gifts / Phcn.wammako (sokoto State Governor) Beat Up Our Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Beaf1: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2013
You wont miss them yet you are talking about them EVERYDAY. Na wa o. old man cheesy

GEJ will surely miss them come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2013
This Guyz are Comedian, I served in Sokoto in 2007 and i must confess to You that Wamako is to sokoto what Baba Saraki is to Kwara. JARUS can bear me witness. The Gov. Dashed corpers 50K Each after he won re-run election in 2008. The guy dey spend money like paper and he no dey take him people play...He is on ground... cool cool cool
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by vanguard1(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2013
cyril10: That is political statement , no need for the insults on your elder. Berem please learn to respect a man that is old enough to be your grandpa.
The girl is not a wife material.....berem Is synonymous with arrogance.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Neoviper147: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:
I have dis issue@hand and @heart dat has been troubling me ceaselessly and causing me serious heartache.I love my wife dearly but our housemaid has been warming her bed with me behind her back.I confess dat she surpasses my wife in the bed skills greatly (weneva i'm making love to my wife i always visualise my maid for ultimate satisfacton).Ive decided to relief d maid of her duties to set her up in petty trading, a basic salary and a secret love nest.The problem is dat my wife has flatly rejected and refused my decision to sack her (maid). Im confused

Lol...nairalanders, try and understant what he meant. He is litrarely refaring to PDP and APC.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by vanguard1(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:
I have dis issue@hand and @heart dat has been troubling me ceaselessly and causing me serious heartache.I love my wife dearly but our housemaid has been warming her bed with me behind her back.I confess dat she surpasses my wife in the bed skills greatly (weneva i'm making love to my wife i always visualise my maid for ultimate satisfacton).Ive decided to relief d maid of her duties to set her up in petty trading, a basic salary and a secret love nest.The problem is dat my wife has flatly rejected and refused my decision to sack her (maid). Im confused
Just be aware that your gateman and driver(if you have them) will be screwing this same maid.....always play safe.
BTW, you want chop ban abi, why derailing berem's thread.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by size38: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Tukur and his group should leave my Governor Rt honorable Rotimi Amaech alone. They won't miss them according to Tukur, yet they keep getting shock by his defection. They keep talking about them. Amaechi and some of his colleagues have chosen their own political future and does not owe any apology to any party or group. To me, it is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2013
I remain a loyal member of the most populous Party, PDP is the only Party, all others are "Opposition", Show me a man in the Politicosphere that can win GEJ in a free and fair election. None, None and None.

I say it here for record, PDP will win 2015 Election and APC will remain opposition, life is too short to allign with an "opposition".

Join the Winning Team, Join PDP today and enjoy the breath of FRESH AIR.

BillyOnaire - Chairman, PDP (Nairaland Chapter), Aluta Continua, Victoria Aceta.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by checkiez: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2013
4reigningqueen: see person wey dey talk!

See, non of you will be missed if one way or the other you all vanish.

Infact

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
A country with over a population of 150million in the western part of a continent named africa is in need of a Leader who can lead with integrity,excellence, purpose and power with the welfare of the people as priority and an addiction for progress in all sector especially the education sector.

Please show your face if you have these attributes.

A Leader.? Not easy to come by.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by CooldudeY2J: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2013
Olugbenger: How would you miss them when they're gona kick ur azzes come 2015? undecided

GEJ, Tukur & Co would be cellmates at Kirikiri soon after EFFC is done with them.

Now....who would miss who?

grin
Story story storrrrrrry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by stmathew: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2013
They will not miss them, pure lie, the same way they lied to him during governorship forum election and the president camp lost Galantly,GEJ or what are you called you are sorunded with novices in politics you better beg the G7 governors to come back.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by kulootempa: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: Story story storrrrrrry
WE ARE ALL WATCHING, IT IS NOT A GAME OF WHO WILL WIN, BUT WHO CAN DELIVER. IT IS NOT A GAME OF PARTY, BUT PERSONALITY. NIGERIA IS HUNGERING FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE, IMPROVED LIVING CONDITION. OUT OF ALL THE LOTS - ATIKU, BUHARI, TINUBU I STILL DON'T SEE ANYONE THAT CAN DO BETTER THAN GEJ IN ALL SINCERITY, (AM NOT PRAISING GEJ EITHER), IF I SEE I WILL VOTE FOR THAT ONE.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by rolchi(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Billyonaire: I remain a loyal member of the most populous Party, PDP is the only Party, all others are "Opposition", Show me a man in the Politicosphere that can win GEJ in a free and fair election. None, None and None.

I say it here for record, PDP will win 2015 Election and APC will remain opposition, life is too short to allign with an "opposition".

BillyOnaire - Chairman, PDP (Nairaland Chapter), Aluta Continua, Victoria Aceta.

On Point!!!

PDP...Power to the People!

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by thegoodone: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1: I have this strong believe that the G5 governors will regret their action especially that first term governor among them...Abdullfattah of kwara state. However, if pdp is not careful and tactic, it may end up been a minority party in Nigeria.
i disagree with u.come 2015,pdp,lp and apuga will merge and be come majority.lp will win many state 2015.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Walelavender(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tukur must turn out to be the longest serving chair if the trend continues. The unsuspecting president is not playng his card wisely. Sincerely we need a change in governance in 2015. Dont just want PDP again !14 years of purposeless,visionless leadership.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by cannonnier(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Billyonaire: I remain a loyal member of the most populous Party, PDP is the only Party, all others are "Opposition", Show me a man in the Politicosphere that can win GEJ in a free and fair election. None, None and None.

i always knew you are one of those guys that were given indomie noodles

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by cannonnier(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
indomie

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Olaolufred(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
WHO IS THE LYING PROPHET CURSING THIS POLITHEIFCIANS?

THEY SHOULD TRY NOT TO LOSE GROUND.

IF THEY CONTINUE LIKE THIS, THEIR CHOKING AIR WILL CHOKE THEM TO DEATH.

SO, TUKUR SHOULD RETRACE HIS STEP.[size=14pt] PDP IS DYING BIT BY BIT[/size].
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
berem: You won't miss them yet you want to impeach them in their various states. Oloriburuku ni Tukur sha! angry
What kinda mixture is this fishbird brain coming up with? n what do u xpect him to do 2 them,bake'em a cake,huh? DemDem hands must be rednu dna pu ruoy tirks!
...Now those renegade rebel grunts7 tha've ported their damm arsses outta pdp hav booked same on da sahara,period.n yall hunkflathead piimps farting n waiting 4 gej come 2015,hha,happie tickkie tuckkie,yall shiits gonna taste soo good in ur flapping mouths
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Eyaaaaa! This business tycoon cum political dealer has forgotten that, politics is all about mathematics.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by 99100(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
cool
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by abu12: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1: I have this strong believe that the G5 governors will regret their action especially that first term governor among them...Abdullfattah of kwara state. However, if pdp is not careful and tactic, it may end up been a minority party in Nigeria.

Haba you be mumu o, them tell u say kwara state get shareholder? Kwara na one man business, saraki has the final say.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by iyes(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
PDP may not miss them, but they won't be stronger for it.

Jonathan's support bases are getting thinner by the day in all the zones. Who will be celebrating that, PDP or their opponents?

Yoruba proverb says "O ba mi, sugbon ko dun mi; ko dabi ara ofifo" (Translation: It hit me, but it did not pain me; cannot be compared with someone who was never hit)

"Oju apa ko dabi oju ara" (Translation: A scar from a healed injury is not as pleasing as a normal skin)
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by LivingSoul34: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
I have a feeling that some persons are using Tukur to deliberately cause crisis for GEJ and destroy whatever remains of him politically... No one that has good intention for GEJ will talk the way Tukur is talking in a situation such as this... Not even the almighty God will tell a President that seven sitting governors decamping from his party to join his opposition in the year that proceeds election would not be missed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by debbleopto: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
berem: You won't miss them yet you want to impeach them in their various states. Oloriburuku ni Tukur sha! angry

I wish there is someone that can discern it. Tukur is doing job for an inner group somewhere else that is part of program, scheme, design to scatter the party on Jonathan's head. As Jonathan also broke the agreement of 2010 to go for single term four years so if it destroying the part it will work, let's go there. Olusola Saraki did the same in kwara state in 2003. When he destroyed ANPP to strengthen PDP.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by waaliano: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Letter to Sir Tukur...Yoruba adage says if you beat a man and he keep on saying, is not paining me is not paining me, is a lie is paining him if it does not he would have say it once. How would you loose five governors sir and you are telling us that you will not missed them. That means you are telling us that in political structure you are more than these people. They have followers,fans,political structure and even command more respect than you do among Nigeria because everyone knows that you are just on the seat just to block one pdp strong aspirant not to have chance to contest against incumbent one not that you are so popular to be there and you are fooling mr president that you will not miss them. Okaaay. Sir you just need to loose another 3 governors again then you will knows scores between man city and man u. Although you are old enough to be our grandpa but that doesn't mean we are fool Sir and mr president is not fool.Thank you Sir
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by shark2last(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:

Go and Die!!! Alailojuti jati jati
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by chris51(f): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tukur is too high handed. In the history of political parties I have never heard of where members are suspended the way he has been suspending members, left, right & centre.

I think he has gone senile. He is making a big mistake by thinking that defections of 5 governors from PDP to APC won't affect PDP. Let him wait & see.

He should resign honourably. He has nothing to offer
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by chris51(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
chris51: Tukur is too high handed. In the history of political parties I have never heard of where members are suspended the way he has been suspending members, left, right & centre.

I think he has gone senile. He is making a big mistake by thinking that defections of 5 governors from PDP to APC won't affect PDP. Let him wait & see.

He should resign honourably. He has nothing to offer
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by myola(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:
Can I try and decode this ?
You are d aggressed governors, ur wife is PDP, while d house maid is APC
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by vanguard1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
abu12:

Haba you be mumu o, them tell u say kwara state get shareholder? Kwara na one man business, saraki has the final say.
Even saraki himself will be affected by the raging storm. Abdulfattah should have known better
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by vanguard1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
thegoodone:
i disagree with u.come 2015,pdp,lp and apuga will merge and be come majority.lp will win many state 2015.
I pray so, am averse to Apc been the majority.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by RabboniX(m): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=chris51][/quote]

The political scene is definitely taking shape...the next 3months will tell if things would favour or be against PDP

P.S....I love your mature analysis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils / BREAKING: Nigerian Troops Arrest Sunday Igboho, 20 Others (Pictures) / Correct Map Of Delta State:the Official Map Of Western Region And Eastern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.