Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is It Possible To Have Perfect Flat Stomach Just 4 Days After Childbirth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Have Perfect Flat Stomach Just 4 Days After Childbirth? (698 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have Perfect Flat Stomach Just 4 Days After Childbirth? by infonubia(m): 5:12am On Dec 03, 2013
While I find hard to believe, Norwegian footballer's wife and fitness blogger Caroline Berg Eriksen posted a picture on Instagram of her flat stomach, complete with six-pack, and toned thighs, just four days after giving birth (See picture here).

The picture sparked outrage in the Norwegian media as critics accused Mrs Berg Eriksen, who is married to Premier League player Lars-Kristian Eriksen, of being insensitive to other mothers who may not lose weight as fast as she did.

A blogger wrote:

"In my eyes, this picture is wildly provocative. Not just because I'm the chubby girl who's envious of her petite figure, but because I began to despise my own body when I was about twelve."

Some folks like doubt if it's possible to get back in shape after 4 days while some others think it's just an inconsiderate show off.

Mrs Berg Eriksen replied to her critics on Facebook, saying:

"I let out the picture because I'm proud of myself and my body for something as tough as a pregnancy / birth, and I think all mothers, regardless of the body shall be."

The head of women's clinic at the Norwegian National Hospital also backed the footballer's wife by saying that new mothers must understand that every body responded differently to pregnancy and that is was not productive to compare to other women.

Would you agree that it's possible for women to get back in shape right after delivery? I'm not a woman so I'll let the ladies have their say on this one.

Not sure if Nairaland would permit that I post the picture. You can view it here.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Perfect Flat Stomach Just 4 Days After Childbirth? by prymesolution: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
It's almost unbelievable! Fitness professionals what do you think?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Perfect Flat Stomach Just 4 Days After Childbirth? by infonubia(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2013
^^^ I find it hard to believe too but it's real.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Send In Your Aerobic Work Out Video / Nigerian Patient Quarantined With Ebola-like Symptoms In Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.