Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv (2329 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by rill: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Is the prog still on? Just tuned in now and can't see any of such on channels tv.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by walad4yhu(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by emmanugo: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
i jus dey observ
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Phemmy99(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Attorney general is in no position to sign such agreements
yomip3t: Is Okupe been interviewed to form association by telling parents to let their children go to skool..... Or to tell the whole Nation why they haven't granted all ASUU's demands ?

Okupe doesn't have any point. This is democracy.

What ASUU is demanding is simple by telln the Govt to document and let the Attorney-General to sign it. SIMPLE ( coz dem know say Naija govt na fake)

Buffalo Okupe dey talk say make any common head in education sector should sign it. He's sick I guess.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Although I am a crusader of forceful opening of the institutions but listening to Doyin Okupke and Faggee this morning made me to have a rethink. There is no need for the government to forcefully open the universities if they are sincere with the resolution reached at meeting with the president. The four demands by ASUU are within the memorandum written by the government to ASUU. I am privilege to see both documents. Government is meant for the welfare of the people and should be ready to go to extra length to cater for this therefore they should do THE NEEDFUL release the fund for 2013, sign the non-victimization clause (especially with the reason behind not signing to be that non-victimization is a non issue)

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by yomip3t(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2013
Phemmy99: Attorney general is in no position to sign such agreements

Lol.... He can if he wants to.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2013
Miner13:
maybe you need an interpreter or better go for a check up on your ear drum

o boy easy! Easy abeg! We are all here to get info. concerning our future.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Obere4u: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Miner13:
maybe you need an interpreter or better go for a check up on your ear drum
Bro I no blame u.... Na me know wetin cause y I no hear them
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by fasho01(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Although I am a crusader of forceful opening of the institutions but listening to Doyin Okupke and Faggee this morning made me to have a rethink. There is no need for the government to forcefully open the universities if they are sincere with the resolution reached at meeting with the president. The four demands by ASUU are within the memorandum written by the government to ASUU. I am privilege to see both documents. Government is meant for the welfare of the people and should be ready to go to extra length to cater for this therefore they should do THE NEEDFUL release the fund for 2013, sign the non-victimization clause (especially with the reason behind not signing to be that non-victimization is a non issue)

I had a serious rethink as well. Govt is not being sincere in this issue at all.

It is the govt that is adding political undertone to ASUU strike

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by thaoriginator: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
yomip3t: Is Okupe been interviewed to form association by telling parents to let their children go to skool..... Or to tell the whole Nation why they haven't granted all ASUU's demands ?

Okupe doesn't have any point. This is democracy.

What ASUU is demanding is simple by telln the Govt to document and let the Attorney-General to sign it. SIMPLE ( coz dem know say Naija govt na fake)

Buffalo Okupe dey talk say make any common head in education sector should sign it. He's sick I guess.
don't mind him! And even Dr Fagge said they didn't say it a must for attorney to sign but any high ranking officer.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2013
So what was the outcome of the prog. Any positive news?
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Draybaba1: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
He can counter sign as witness,read well the agreement the permanent Sec. On Education signed in jan 2012 was ignore "any top official can sign" Doyin Okupe said, does the man think them be mumu like him.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by dridowu: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Pls keep us posted oooooooo
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by ay0201(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2013
Front page things pls
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Immortal1(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2013
Wonder why d insincerity of d govt is not visible 2 all & sundry!
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Olaolufred(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Although I am a crusader of forceful opening of the institutions but listening to Doyin Okupke and Faggee this morning made me to have a rethink. There is no need for the government to forcefully open the universities if they are sincere with the resolution reached at meeting with the president. The four demands by ASUU are within the memorandum written by the government to ASUU. I am privilege to see both documents. Government is meant for the welfare of the people and should be ready to go to extra length to cater for this therefore they should do THE NEEDFUL release the fund for 2013, sign the non-victimization clause (especially with the reason behind not signing to be that non-victimization is a non issue)

IT IS A PITY THAT YOUVE PLAYED FOOL UNTIL NOW.

BUT NOW, I CALL YOU MR. WISE.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by Olaolufred(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2013
fasho01:

I had a serious rethink as well. Govt is not being sincere in this issue at all.

It is the govt that is adding political undertone to ASUU strike

I THANK GOD THAT YOU ALSO LEFT THE FOOLS PARADISE ON THE 3RD OF DECEMBER.

CONGRATULATIONS.

ALL THE YOUTHS MUST GO AND WORK (CARRY BRICKS AND ALL SORTS).
GOVT. WANTS ALL OF YOU TO GO TO BABCOCK,COVENANT,AMERICAN UNI, ETC.

YOUR PARENTS SALARY CAN'T AFFORD THIS(18,000 AND +). HENCE YOU ALL MUST WORK.

HOWEVER, IF YOU STILL WANTS TO GO TO PUBLIC UNI, YOU SHOULD ACCEPT EVERY DISCRIMINATIONS YOU MEET IN LABOUR MARKET.

REMEMBER, THE CHILDREN OF YOUR LEADERS HAVE SOUGHT-AFTER CERTIFICATES- HAVARD, OXFORD AND MANY OTHERS FROM EUROPE AND CANADA.

POLITICIANS CALL YOU ALL FOOOOOOOOOOOOLS. YOUR ACTIONS SHOW THAT YOU ALL ARE MORE THAN THAT.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by falconey(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
That OKUPE no go school............him english self na village own.........he don chop money he no get sense again......make 1 idiot slap dat mumu
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by ennon92(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
tha_originator: He said 2009 agreement was omitted by the govt..
he said, who said? Pls make it explicitly known when giving reports.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by ennon92(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
wasak: ASUU president was well prepared for the interview. I just don't like the way he hardly smiles always frowning!
mawo oju uche.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by ennon92(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
says who?

If ASUU is not asking for d payment of d 5months salary, then I see no fresh demand here, so therefore, FG should implement d outcome of d NEC meeting with immediate effect by signing the MoU or what aview.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by ennon92(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
falconey: That OKUPE no go school............him english self na village own.........he don chop money he no get sense again......make 1 idiot slap dat mumu
slap and die!
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
I observed that all the anti-ASUU Nairalanders did not show up on this thread? Cos the truth........at times it can be too bitter or hard to swallow.
Re: ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: I observed that all the anti-ASUU Nairalanders did not show up on this thread? Cos the truth........at times it can be too bitter or hard to swallow.

how will they show up? Darkness cannot stand in the presence of light.

The elders have told them but they will not listen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) / 6 Realistic Tips To Improve Your Memory And Recall / Requirements To Apply For Short Service Course Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.