Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) (2329 Views)

See This Hillarious Poster Posted At Awo Hall OAU / Photos: Man Allegedly Found With Explosives At Awo Hall In OAU / The Man Behind OAU Night Fire Outbreak Was Caught In Awo Hall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by SaintRobs: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
A guy was caught trying to break into one of the rooms in Awo Annex. Explosive materials were found in his bag. He has been bartered and interrogated at Awo cafe where he confessed that he was sent and that he was behind the Wednesday arguable explosion.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Gclan(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Who send him
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by emeralddayo(f): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
cool....heard dat he isnt a student nd he is from TOWNBORO hs name is raasaki nd pple who knws him says he acts lik a lunatic....ehen by d way who did he say sent him?
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Iamdagreatguy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
They need to interogate him very well,,I don't buy the idea of taking him to floor 'O',if he was send by d management,they'll definitely release him.But nevertheless,Greatest Ife n Greatest Awoite,we need to be seriously concerned n interested in this case to kno who sent him and why.

Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by adebayo201: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
The man alleged to be behind the Wednesday’s night fire outbreakwhich some decribed as an explosionwas today caught in Awo hall while wandering about with explosives, as a Babatope described. He was said to have been caught by a conscious Awoite this morning while trying to break into one of the rooms. Rasaki was caught with petrol and a stove with some newspapers in a sack. Mr Rasak, in a video interrogation (which we can get our hands on now) confrimed to be behind the Awo block 7 outbreak.Full name, “Adedayo Razak Daniel”, a non-student and a former Police officer as some claimed. Rasaki is said to be popular wanderer in the streets of Ile-ife. A Micheal Turner described him as a “Mad man” and confirms his popularity in the streets of Ife.Mr Rasaki was battered and now in the custody of the security operatives.
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by ZACHIE: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Why are you university guys so disappointing?
For how long will this rubbish continue?
Please, note for the umpteenth time,MASTERMINDER is gutter,illiterate and downright disgusting English.

Now,press the edit bottom and do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Generalkorex(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
thats good.another boko haram wanna be
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Mitchsin(f): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
SaintRobs: A guy was caught trying to break into one of the rooms in Awo Annex. Explosive materials were found in his bag. He has been bartered and interrogated at Awo cafe where he confessed that he was sent and that he was behind the Wednesday arguable explosion.
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by ayobase(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
this guy parading like a mad man, but knows how to set up a bomb.

even soldiers pretend to be trees and leaves when they wanna finish their enemies.
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by smudge2079(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dis guy face strong sha. Na shekua broda
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Ariyke: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thank God he was caught
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Stunner1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hian
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by dammymighty(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
following
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by SaintRobs: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Here is the full details of how the suspect was caught:
A TERRORIST or a MAD MAN. At the eve of Sunday a non-student of Obafemi Awolowo who called himself Adedayo Razak Daniel was caught while practicing his finesse in Awolowo hall specifically (Awo annex) by a student who acted as a sentinel while he was coming from church, he allegedly accused the suspect when he discovered some vagaries & incoherence in his actions, he said he saw him perambulating Awo hall later went to Annex, furthering his account he said he saw the suspect try opening the first, second & third rooms which were locked which made him proceed to another room which was not locked, on opening the door to proceed in he looked back to verify if there is any onlooker taking a glance of him, this made his eyes coincides with that of the witness who stayed afar watching his dramas, the witness immediately questioned him but he pretended to feign insanity by the virtue of uttering incoherent words & rhythmical mumbo jumbo. The querying which went on led to the arousal & alertness of other students in the vicinity, thoroughly scrupulous investigation of the suspect really exacerbated the scenario with the discovery of a sack containing petrol filled bottle perforated at the cover for easy spraying, old-rusted stove, used recharge cards & some old newspaper in which phone numbers were scribbled on, all these were insinuated as paraphernalia for the accomplishment of his diabolic missions. On his entire body were found some indellible marks that are simillar which suggest it might be given either by turture or initiation into a sect but he claimed not knowing how they got there. Students took the issue up & verdict was made that the suspect masterminded the fire breakdown incidence which unleashed at the hour students were watching the world cup(Argentina against Holland). They even prognosticate that the suspect is on his way to accomplish his mission tonight while students are out to watch the final world cup match if not that he was caught. Until the suspect was tortured & disciplined till he confessed himself as an indigene of Osun State from Ila local government Akoi compound, he claimed he enrolled for police recruitment exam but was not enlisted & left in the bush wandering around & later embarked on the sale of recharge cards which were found with him, all these cards were tested by students & found to be already used. He was later enquired about the petrol in which he denied being petrol but kerosene, furthermore he claimed to always prepare kerosene, when the constituent of the bottle filled to the brim was inspected & analyzed it really baffles to know it contains not only petrol but paraffin, oil & other combustible hydrocarbons which prevents the detection of the odour of burning substances. It petrifies when he said he knows about the room burnt down & included that he was forced to stay in the room by some business men. Buttressing his point with little insanity he said he wanted to roast corn with the fuel & that at the night of the incidence, precisely 11p.m he went to Sabo Lagere to buy corn. Some student argued the fact that he was sent by school management to find an excuse to forcefully send students out in order to prevent them from disrupting the upcoming post-utme. He was taken to available mangement official to give report then later handed over to the police for futhereance of investigation.This is apparently clear that students of OAU have no involvement in despotism & vandalism, we are intellectuals & diplomatic in our actions. Give your comment but dont forget that you are entitled to your opinion!
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Sanchez01: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2014
emeralddayo: cool....heard dat he isnt a student nd he is from TOWNBORO 'Town-Igboro (hence TOWNGBORO smiley) hs name is raasaki nd pple who knws him says he acts lik a lunatic....ehen by d way who did he say sent him?
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by hakunamatata1: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2014
The guy may just be a burglar who ws labelled a terrorist being @ d wrong place @ d wrong time. When dem give u max shishi 4 Awo, u go confess wetin u no even think u can do.
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by isacolukay(m): 5:46am On Jul 14, 2014
hakunamatata1: The guy may just be a burglar who ws labelled a terrorist being @ d wrong place @ d wrong time. When dem give u max shishi 4 Awo, u go confess wetin u no even think u can do.

Maximum Shishi na small thing. Wen e upgrade, e go turn to SMS (Super Maximum Shishi). Then, the greatest of them all is the TBSMS (Totally Brutal Super Maximum Shishi).
Does dat mean dat una no dey do TBSMS for Awo caf again?

On the matter, the man might just be a lunatic looking for something to pilfer. Perhaps he is also a pyromaniac, that accounts for his possesion of combustible material and him associating himself with the inferno.

But una can make person fear o. When did hydrocarbon fuel turn to an explosive? Boys sha!
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Kunlexic(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2014
They said the man was popular @ Ife town,he has mental disorder but he always dress neatly....Thank God he was caught,he will just turn oau to Borno state where d boko harams carry their operation
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by emeralddayo(f): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=Sanchez01][/quote]fenks
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2014
He looks scary,its a good thing he was caught.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by coolest0(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2014
isacolukay:

Maximum Shishi na small thing. Wen e upgrade, e go turn to SMS (Super Maximum Shishi). Then, the greatest of them all is the TBSMS (Totally Brutal Super Maximum Shishi).

On the matter, the man might just be a lunatic looking for something to pilfer. Perhaps he is also a pyromaniac, that accounts for his possesion of combustible material and him associating himself with the inferno.

But una can make person fear o. When did hydrocarbon fuel turn to an explosive? Boys sha!

Pour hydrocarbon fuel on those newspapers and put it close to a students' gas cooker, lit the paper and put ur face close to d gas cooker, come back here and tell me its not an explosive lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by Akshow: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2014
ZACHIE: Why are you university guys so disappointing?
For how long will this rubbish continue?
Please, note for the umpteenth time,MASTERMINDER is gutter,illiterate and downright disgusting English.

Now,press the edit bottom and do the right thing
Hmmmmmmmm......all hail the grammarian of our time. Guy free them! English no be their papa language.
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by ayobase(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Dio1: You Dumb ass, explosive materials not bombs was what was stated in the post, and for your information he was found with a bottle of kerosene, a stove and newspapers, i wonder how that amounts to Explosives..

so explosive materials, not explosives.

correcrion taken.

never in ur life should u quote me again.

I cant afford to learn from a dumber fellow since im dumb.
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by hakunamatata1: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
isacolukay:

bro I grad 8yrs ago. Those days, na max shishi dey reign. I no know say upgrade don dey these days
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by isacolukay(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
hakunamatata1: bro I grad 8yrs ago. Those days, na max shishi dey reign. I no know say upgrade don dey these days

Baba, na around the same time we comot. I left there in Jan 2006 (even tho I no grad sha).
Na Elegbede Mohammed Oladipupo (the then SUG president) talk am wey I hear. Nna, the TBSMS fear me o!
Re: Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) by hakunamatata1: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
isacolukay:

Baba, na around the same time we comot. I left there in Jan 2006 (even tho I no grad sha).
Na Elegbede Mohammed Oladipupo (the then SUG president) talk am wey I hear. Nna, the TBSMS fear me o!
dats M-M our betraying SUG president. well donebro

(1) (Reply)

NECO 2016 Nov/dec SSCE Registration Has Commence / My Head Master Paid Me #6000 With My Bsc. / UNIEBN Mourns As 300-level Female Student Dies In Fatal Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.