Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Letter To Airtel Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letter To Airtel Nigeria (14760 Views)

Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Dollarjunkie: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Maro4u:

hehehe see person wey dey talk, if you know who i am when it comes to phone you wont dare quote my post lol i wont blame you its cause you are still in the dark age when your eyes is open u will come to realise that am saying the fact

hohohoho... And I can bet all I have that my dark age is far more clearer than your new age or whatever. I won't brag here but am sure you can't compete with me in IT. Thatz FACT ok
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by dannytwix(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
abeg ah don setup call forwading from ma airtel line to ma Mtn
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by bishopkay: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
shegzy4luv: U dont have Blackberry? Go and die......

God punish u and ur bb . U even sure say u buy am abi dem dash u. Old Sch dude. switch to d winning team.

Android rocks.... cheesy
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
You just hit the nail in the head. I abandoned my Etisalat and glo line for airtel. Simply because of the browsing though there were times where the network will be timed out but one still managed it. Let me go dust my Etisalat line.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by timilehing(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abegi, how many ppl stil dey use bb in dis android days?? Airtel go hear weeenn starting tomorrow. The network will be too freeeeeeee so tail even befor u click, e don load finish
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by LadyH(f): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
this thread tho... lmao
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by GoddonBishop: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
The truth be told. Guess it's usually bitter though. With or without customers Airtel will definitely survive. I believe. But am I missing something? I just looked back at the history of this company and couldn't answer these questions. Where is Econet? Sorry I meant Vmobile or was it Zain? My bad. I don't even know what the real name is yet. I guess after the blockage of the BIS we will know the real name of the network we now know as Airtel. I rest my case. No hard feelings.

Wolsey tha III: Sum people are complaining like Airtel really gives a Zap..lol..

With or without you,Airtel will be!

Noww...close this dumb thread & let it Zap off the FP

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by KHENNYJAMES(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
kennygee: hunger go worry some people sha.
Definitely You're Among Those BB DEY FREAK!
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by chemicool: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Dollarjunkie]

[b]Look at this one... Are you angry with airtel or with BB device? You are using a better phone than "that crappy phone" (as you put it) yet you don't have a better money to subscribe to the databundle that suits your better phone(for your dumb mind). Before you buy that your "useful" phone didn't you take your time to check the data bundle plans of all the network providers? Why are you comparing the data plan of a "useless" phone and that of "useful"? Don't you know that you have to pay more for using a "useful phone"?
Useful TECNO phone my foot!!!
Mr. man, its either you drop your "useful phone" and go get Nokia3110c or you pay the required amount for your desired data bundle than to come here and cry like a baby.
Or better still, go get the BEST phone (blackberry)
I even doubt you use up to 20% of the functions of that you TECNO whatever model. Na mojo your type dey watch sef...

@Topic jhor... Airtel will surely loose many customers cuz I subscribe to BIS with my MTN and use airtel on my system. Now it has to be some other network for my PC.

You fit swear say you no dey watch mojo for your phone? Abeg, all of us for this forum are the same. Jesus Christ no dey among us. Abi you holy pass me?
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by GSKing: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
packman:
[size=20pt]
SAME 2 YOUR GENERATION YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN

ANIMAL LIKE YOU!!!![/size]
Ah ah! What is the meaning Of this? Dude, I knew you were not alright when our path crossed!!!undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by lakunle1love(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
[/color]
Lakeshizu: have u guys tried Etisalat value pack.....subscribe 200mb for 1k. then subscribe the value pack for 100naira for 1wk 200mb allowance, but can only be used btw 1am-5am grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool
[color=#006600]
Lakeshizu: have u guys tried Etisalat value pack.....subscribe 200mb for 1k. then subscribe the value pack for 100naira for 1wk 200mb allowance, but can only be used btw 1am-5am grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool

4 Wetin na? i no go sleep?
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by sagaciousone(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Promhize: Airtel Nigeria made a huge mistake, they should never have informed people about this.

I have been using Etisalat for years, and they do whatever they want without informing their customers, from when they stopped unlimited data plan, to them stopping BiS from working on non-bb devices and when they stopped us from watching youtube (online videos) with one's own 3gig. If there were better networks in Nigeria, I would have swapped since, but I guess I'm stuck.

Anyway, Airtel made a huge mistake, they should have blocked it once or just announce on their website or social media handles, instead of texting dumb Nigerians likE the OP.

AIRTEL SHOULD BLOCK IT AND IMPROVE THEIR NETWORK.

Your problem is that you do not know your right... Shame
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by louisv(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Promhize: Airtel Nigeria made a huge mistake, they should never have informed people about this.

I have been using Etisalat for years, and they do whatever they want without informing their customers, from when they stopped unlimited data plan, to them stopping BiS from working on non-bb devices and when they stopped us from watching youtube (online videos) with one's own 3gig. If there were better networks in Nigeria, I would have swapped since, but I guess I'm stuck.

Anyway, Airtel made a huge mistake, they should have blocked it once or just announce on their website or social media handles, instead of texting dumb Nigerians likE the OP.

AIRTEL SHOULD BLOCK IT AND IMPROVE THEIR NETWORK.
Egghead!!!
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bleep AIRTEL JAWE......HEARD GLO'S BIS IS WORKING FOR ANDROID,AW FAR WITH IT..
IF NOT BB ON MA MIND
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by ivycrest: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wish they could stop signing Brand Ambassadors that has nothing good to add to their network,
and spend their money wisely to give us cheaper call tariff and data service.

Some even pay their staff #35000 per and give D banj #10m per week.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by zaragoza(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
honestly na just manage we dey manage dem
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
ivycrest: I wish they could stop signing Brand Ambassadors that has nothing good to add to their network,
and spend their money wisely to give us cheaper call tariff and data service.

Some even pay their staff #35000 per and give D banj #10m per week.

Man dats bullish 10m per week just to shoot a commercial once in some 5,6 months
35k for erryday work
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by chucky234(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Who give a fvck whether you stay put or fvck off with your dead SIM, I have been on the airtel network for the last 10 years and its been all good.
Go on sucking if you cant afford data bundle for cheap crappy android phone, what a clueless chronic goon.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
zaragoza: honestly na just manage we dey manage dem
dey the worst in naija i swear na jez dat bis plan on android make pple go deir side
i get one room wey network dey dey other place for the house na die
mtn edge mad pass their 3g i swear
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by slimjoe87(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
venorite: I received your sms on the planned blockage of your bis plans on non blackberry devices.Pls, i want to encourage you to simply hurry up in blocking it and see how much customers you lose. You can also ask Glo how they fared after blocking their bis on other devices cos me as a person haven't used my Glo line since the blockage. It must be pointed out to you that i have never used my Airtel line for calls or sms but simply for surfing the net.The reason why i use it for browsing is not cos f the super fast network but cos of the cheap data and sometimes i have to buy extra data from other network providers when i have important stuffs to do online that wont allow me being patient with your crappy network. I can promise you one thing though, once this move is completed, i will never use that my Airtel Sim again and i guess it will expire after non usage for 3months. The surge in your customer base is cos of the cheap data that the bis provides and am sure there are peeps like me that are ready to abandon their Airtel lines once this bis is blocked. From December 4th, that is if the planned blockage goes on, it is total switch off of my Airtel line. Besides the only way you and your fellow telecom companies spend the billions you make from us is by giving Davido, Kcee and other Nigerian artist huge contracts worth millions of Naira for doing nothing, an average Nigerian that enrich you guys never gain from you guys but get scammed by the tons of sms sent to us as a means to defraud us of our hard earned money.i will also advise my family and friends to also switch off their Airtel lines as leaving it on will not be of any use to them since they do not make calls or send sms on your crappy network.i advise my fellow Nigerians to do same too. TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED
thump up OP.
I AV JUST RUSHED AND FINISH MY REMAINING bis DATA DIS EVENING.
GUES WHERE THE SIM IS,BACK TO D SIM PACK UNDER MY GHANA MUST GO BAG EVER TO USE IT UNTIL THEY TXT US BACK THAT THEY AV CHANGED THIER MIND.
ANGRY!! imagine my bis i recharged 4 d season dat wil xpire endin of d month.
Bt no shaking,! Airtel Red devils.idiots.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by ThroneofMercy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
I only used airtel BIS one month subscription but my experience informed my decision to call it quit with my 10yr old sim loyalty. RIP airtel, hope u rise on judgement day.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by goodnewz4u(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
ALL AM GOING TO SAY IN THIS MATTER IS THAT AIRTEL AND THEIR FELLOW SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NOT BEEN FAIR TO NIGERIANS, BOTH ON CALL RATES AND DATA.
BUT ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE ON GROUND, AIRTEL WILL NEVER FIND IT FUNNY IF THEY ACTUALLY GO AHEAD WITH THIS BAN OF BIS ON NONE BB PHONES, FOR ME THIS IS THE REASON I USE AIRTEL LINE.
NEVERTHELESS IF THEY STOP IT, THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR ANDROID/IPHONE USERS.

One Love!
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Trustyd1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Policewoman: Nonsense letter. If u wan use BIS go buy Blackberry.

see as ur sence rich. u give 2gb n 4gb ro bb n u re stooing it from non bb, its not the same internet dat bb uses dat non bb uses? they keep awarding people that are already made, ambasssador dis n dat with millions yet they wont let de people they still de money from to enjoy some. let them block it am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by born2boink(m): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm sad for Airtel" Airtel is like a masquerade dancing on express road" I have no word for them than" BECAREFUL"......

I do not think I have even used the airtel network for 2 weeks since I was born closing to 30 yrs now, I borrowed my abandoned sister sim just to see how their fail nework could manage on my android, they are placing ban on it. The major trouble now is I am returning the sim to my sister, she is not even collecting. She said Bro. wale throw it away.

Now to throw another person property away no gree me, my sister doesn't want the airtel sim, me self don't want to keep the sim....and I no wan throway another person tin. Double palava
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2013
louisv:
Egghead!!!

Goan buy Z10 and do hotspot. #brokeass
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by shogz89: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2013
We don enter 4th and i still dey flex my own... Thank god I no rush exhaust am
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by buchostags(m): 3:23am On Dec 04, 2013
AdekunleBalogun: I formally used Airtel on my blackberry, don't make calls wit it, don't even send an sms wit it. Av dropped the line now when I discover another network actually provide more data and their network is more fast in my area. Many of my colleague are switching to other networks now. Airtel will be the looser on this one.
bros a beg wch ntwk b tht
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by ninty: 3:43am On Dec 04, 2013
share your information, news, story, idea on this new forum www.nintyforum.com
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by shereef19: 5:51am On Dec 04, 2013
some people will remain mumu like oyinbo people took their forefathers. so some idiots. can still support all this network provider due to d fact that they are sentimental that bbm can work on android. if network providers can offer 3gig for 1k boneberry users what stop them in make it to all other platform. if u r still supporting all this network provider Am sure ur nearest future generation will regret having u mumu as father. slowpoke
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by OluwaTroy(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2013
dgitrader: if u must throw away your sim, first dail *500# to borrow about N500airtime, finish it before dumping the sim.

Hahaha. This is the best advice ever. But just so u know, if u borrow their money and destroy your SIM, remember that you registered it thus, they know your address. Dem fit come look for you for your house. Or they can go through your call log and call all your family members. Hehehe
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by OluwaTroy(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2013
buchostags: bros a beg wch ntwk b tht
Abeg o...which network?
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by shereef19: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2013
OluwaTroy:

Hahaha. This is the best advice ever. But just so u know, if u borrow their money and destroy your SIM, remember that you registered it thus, they know your address. Dem fit come look for you for your house. Or they can go through your call log and call all your family members. Hehehe
u r a funny man lolzzzzzzzzz Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / Advantages And Disadvantages Android Mobile Phone / My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.