Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. (1624 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by anibi9674: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
As in d days of noah prepare. The lord is a consuming fire. Heaven nd earth shall pass away. Dönt u hear d warning that d lord is comming. We are in d days of noah. Gen 6:5-8. Characteristics of d days of Noah. Wickedness of man was great in d earth, every imaginatiön of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The pple in d dayz of nöah were ignorant upön d impending doom that will befall them. They were in a festive mood giving to marriage nd making merriment.
The pple of dis present world are nt aware of d impending doom that will befall Humanity. Man is nt aware that God is bringing judgement to this world. The church is nt aware JESUS is coming soon to rapture his church, a spotless nd a blameless church. We r in d days of rapture, the world is abandon to pleasure, the love of money, the pride of life . Humanity does nt knw dat the time has finished. Not the water dis tym but d fire of eternal judgement. Repent now nd b partaker of d rapture, do not get the hope of contending with the antichrist cuz dia wud b no grace at dat time.

3 Likes

Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Illuminatus(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2013
No. They don't. The world won't end with fire or water or such. Humanity will in the end, kill themselves.
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by White007(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Illuminatus: No. They don't. The world won't end with fire or water or such. Humanity will in the end, kill themselves.

Exactly!
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by fredx4(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
I think we christians are to be blamed for this.
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by MrPresident1: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Illuminatus: No. They don't. The world won't end with fire or water or such. Humanity will in the end, kill themselves.
White007:

Exactly!

Isaiah 33:14-17
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

Yes, very soon there will be fire on the earth. The verses above confirm this. They have also proffered the way of escape. It is up to you to take the lifeline and escape for your lives.

3 Likes

Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by PastorOluT(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Let him that have ears hear what the spirit is saying to the church!
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Then as a Christian, shouldn't you be in a haste to leave this world?
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Afrobasic(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^^
help me ask them o...
I'm so sure their prayers every morning includes long life on this "wicked world" grin
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Illuminatus(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2013
masonkz: Then as a Christian, shouldn't you be in a haste to leave this world?
I'm not. Because I'm not done with why I'm here. And I am not exactly a Christian.
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Illuminatus(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Afrobasic: ^^^
help me ask them o...
I'm so sure their prayers every morning includes long life on this "wicked world" grin
The World itself isn't wicked. Human beings are.
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Illuminatus:
The World itself isn't wicked. Human beings are.

Earthquakes and Tsunamis don't seem like romance to me. tongue
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2013
Illuminatus:
I'm not. Because I'm not done with why I'm here. And I am not exactly a Christian.

Alright.. Was referring to the OP though
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by GSKing: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2013
masonkz:

Lolsssssssss!
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by anibi9674: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
masonkz: Then as a Christian, shouldn't you be in a haste to leave this world?
yes i am. Bt b4 living i hv 2 make my ways right.
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
anibi9674: yes i am. Bt b4 living i hv 2 make my ways right.

What ways? One day is enough. tongue
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Illuminatus(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
masonkz:

most Natural disasters are responses to man's inhumanity to the earth. You can't wave a red flag in front of a bull and expect nothing to happen.
Re: Is The World Aware Of The Impending Doom That Will Soon Befall HUMANITY. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Well, I was just wondering, with the stipulated size and dimension of the ark God told Noah to build, would it have contained all the people Noah warned about the destruction that was to happen had it been they heeded to his warning and followed him into the ark that certainly was almost filled with animals?

(1) (Reply)

Ash Wednesday = Pagan / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs And Their AUTHORS And Lyrics / Do Christians Need To Avoid Offending Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.