Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (50189 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by seguntheblogger: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria’s prophet , popularly known as as primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC

In an interview with Encomium Weekly, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, revealed snippets of new revelations he has about the newly sworn-in Muhammadu Buhari government, embattled drug kingpin Buruji Kashamu, plus more.

Hear him:
“The new government will face challenges. And let’s be very watchful because there is going to be a lot of actors and drama as the government proceeds.

“We warned Buruji Kashamu before his challenges. We sent a letter to him to have a one-on-one meeting with him in 2013. We don’t like to be publishing anything we consider personal on the pages of newspapers or magazines. We believe in telling you in private. But some of these big men always ignore us.

“Then on Buhari, if they allow him to rule properly, he will turn the country around because he has good intentions. But the point remains that we must pray for him to be able to proceed very well but he may not go for the second term.

“And expect a new party coming up in the APC. There is likelihood of CPC pulling out of the alliance in two or three years because there is going to be power tussle in the APC. There is going to be a lot of drama in the party. Let’s pray that the party won’t have very serious problems like PDP.”

When asked about his previous predictions that have come to pass
“Some of them include the killing of foreigners in South Africa, change of leadership in FIFA, the ship that capsized in China, change of government in Nigeria, some states where surprises happened during the last general elections.

“Even that’s why we tagged this year’s national crusade a year of multiple surprises. Also the fraud in Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the American blues musician man that died at 85 and a lot more.”

Source : http://streetgist.com/primate-ayodele-prophesizes-doom-for-buhari-and-apc/

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok. Next....?

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by enoqueen: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
This people don start again.

40 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let the doom consume APC for all. I care

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Ediot!!!!

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by funlord(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin I wonder who has time 2 be listening 2 a DOOMED PRIMATE? My friend go and strategise on how 2 collect next sundays offering joor!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by 7lives: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin I wonder who has time 2 be listening 2 a DOOMED PRIMATE? My friend go and strategise on how 2 collect next sundays offering joor!

No mind am, you no see him gown like those "bible brandishing babalawo".

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Leboska(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
As far as that message of doom is for APC it must surely come to pass. Infact let it consume them. Amen!

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by lawflec(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is that your definition of doom..
.men, my child will never study in Nigeria if this educational system continues like this.... haba, for Christ sake, that is what we call politics
.....what has that got to do with buhari and do word doom.

23 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Kufie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's really sad how these people hope for the worst in this government. I don't support any party. I as a well-meaning Nigerian hope for the best for my nation because my family and loved ones will be affected if anything goes wrong. If anyone wishes this current administration failure, they need to understand that they'll be affected also directly or indirectly. Yes, the people who make up the ruling party may be very shady. Wishing them failure is just not the best option.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by YerYer: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
There are no specific details to this prophecy just generalized points anyone can make.

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
K
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Rounakid(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

It will start from your house then to his house and end there.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by elohorayodele: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
won ti beere
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
God will punish you, how dare you to insult my Primate

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by humtel: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
I would urge buhari to take those words seriously
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
7lives:

No mind am, you no see him gown like those "bible brandishing babalawo".
watch your mouth before you die young

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by myklangelo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
The last thing I give heed to in life is prophesies.

Ya Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by kritikali(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Those ediots above wishing doom for apc tho....
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by jerryunit48: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok let's pray for him
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by moscobabs(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another fake pastor grin grin grin grin grin

I can only beliv Apostle sulaimon prophecy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nairalandar: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Ilekeh(f): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
May the doom return to his household on a silver platter.

Such craps prophesy means doom for Nigerians and Nigeria. Instead of wishing and asking for ways to help the new president, black people look for ways to bring doom. Is that how developed world progress?

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by kritikali(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
watch your mouth before you die young

What exactly is going to kill him?

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by barry40: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=18pt]I believe Nigeria will go move forward. It is our responsibility to pray for people in power so that they will lead aright.
For free resources on entrepreneurship/small business, visit www.businessinfohub.com[/size]

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by yaksmon: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
who be this primate again for God sake.....

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
kritikali:

What exactly is going to kill him?
insulting man of God

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye.