Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. (6765 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Lordlexyy: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
jnrbayano: Vile and hatred against the Holy Catholic Church won't do you any good neither will your allegations brother Ukut. It will surely make the church stronger and stronger.
I understand your pain and disappointment, but if i were you, instead of expressing contempt, i will rather put up a defence to denounce op's views. But failure to do that will suggest all of these practices as mentioned by the op is on point.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Lordlexyy: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Mtcheew
Whatever that your name is, pls you are derailing. Christianity and islam are not in the same category. We don't even recognise islam to start with, it's like light and darkness, they don't co -habit. You are fond of posting some islamic rhetorics for attention. Pls, this is a serious topic that you know close to nothing about and i will advise you to back off. When it comes to lecturing you on islam, we can resume talk, but for now allow they catholics to do the needful. Mod, pls take note.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by albiol: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
If the there can be as many lies as this from the world's largest xtian denomination then where can we find truth in xtianity
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Emyben(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: The former.

Any difference between the two?
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please can someone tell me where it's written that baptism should be done at any age. I need the chapter fast fast

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Mintayo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Yes.
Lol,i laff in tongues,well maybe some other times when d opportunity arises,i will say what i have in mind,lets me not derail this thread and i will say u shld better do the same.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by lanrexlan(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol,i laff in tongues,well maybe some other times when d opportunity arises,i will say what i have in mind,lets me not derail this thread and i will say u shld better do the same.
I am just answering your question,not derailing.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by try69: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
There are not more than 100 people in the world who truly hate the Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they perceive to be the Catholic Church.  ....As a matter of fact, if we Catholics believed all of the untruths and lies which were said against the Church, we probably would hate the Church a thousand times more than they do - Arch. Fulton sheen

4 Likes

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by jnrbayano(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lordlexyy: I understand your pain and disappointment, but if i were you, instead of expressing contempt, i will rather put up a defence to denounce op's views. But failure to do that will suggest all of these practices as mentioned by the op is on point.
Thank you friend but I must tell you there's no point going head-to-head with Op because there are several threads that have addressed his allegation and have put it to bed. The Holy Spirit will do that only if he stops the hatred and adopt love in his approach.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dear brothers,

You should not use this forum to exchange bitter words. A wise man will see such a post and ponder the facts carefully.
Do not be blinded by general ideology/belief. Most of you here are just trying to defend your religion which you know almost nothing about, because you were born and bred in it. You swallow every idea without discerning correctly, thereby neglecting your God-given gift of freewill.
We use the same Bible, our main source of Knowledge.
Come on! Who haven't seen The Ten Commandments yet? Go to Exodus 20 and read it.
The first states you shouldn't have any other God except the Lord God Almighty.
The second forbids any act of obeisance to a carved statue(in plain words)...[and so on]
You should read this and abide by it. Christ did not come to abolish the law o but to FULFILL it remember! I am not sayin only the catholics are guilty since they bow to carved statues of Mary etc...all of us are. All have sinned, and are sinful[at heart].
We are called to worship God who revealed Himself through His son Jesus Christ, nothing is added to it.
All MEN are equal before God; slave, freeborn, baptized, uncircumcised, king, queen, Moses, Elijah, David, Jonathan, Mary, Peter, Adanna, Adanne, Joseph, Shola, Musa, Yetunde... Everybody equall, all saved by the Grace of God. No one is to be revered above the other.
Go, praise the Lord and hold your peace.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by MrAladin: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Op. Those who lived before Christ what book(s) did they read?

If You Fit answer This qUestn i go dey delighted to enlighted u abt the crap u wrote.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2013
Christianity is a lie so that's very good, you all keep exposing urselves
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Emyben(m): 5:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Rebekkah: Dear brothers,

You should not use this forum to exchange bitter words. A wise man will see such a post and ponder the facts carefully.
Do not be blinded by general ideology/belief. Most of you here are just trying to defend your religion which you know almost nothing about, because you were born and bred in it. You swallow every idea without discerning correctly, thereby neglecting your God-given gift of freewill.
We use the same Bible, our main source of Knowledge.
Come on! Who haven't seen The Ten Commandments yet? Go to Exodus 20 and read it.
The first states you shouldn't have any other God except the Lord God Almighty.
The second forbids any act of obeisance to a carved statue(in plain words)...[and so on]
You should read this and abide by it. Christ did not come to abolish the law o but to FULFILL it remember! I am not sayin only the catholics are guilty since they bow to carved statues of Mary etc...all of us are. All have sinned, and are sinful[at heart].
We are called to worship God who revealed Himself through His son Jesus Christ, nothing is added to it.
All MEN are equal before God; slave, freeborn, baptized, uncircumcised, king, queen, Moses, Elijah, David, Jonathan, Mary, Peter, Adanna, Adanne, Joseph, Shola, Musa, Yetunde... Everybody equall, all saved by the Grace of God. No one is to be revered above the other.
Go, praise the Lord and hold your peace.

So at the end of your essay,,,one can simply deduce that you are in the haters train. Cayholics worship no Idol neither do they worship any human. Stop indirectly attacking the Catholics. Direct your post to the Mushroom churches who worship their Daddy
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Emyben:

So at the end of your essay,,,one can simply deduce that you are in the haters train. Cayholics worship no Idol neither do they worship any human. Stop indirectly attacking the Catholics. Direct your post to the Mushroom churches who worship their Daddy

Christian show down.

The Gods see u all cool
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2013
The truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by patemy: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2013
This is the most absurd thing I've ever read here or any where else the op must be drunk on hatred for the catholic church please go and comfirm your facts before coming here 2 talk trash
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2013
patemy: This is the most absurd thing I've ever read here or any where else the op must be drunk on hatred for the catholic church please go and comfirm your facts before coming here 2 talk trash
tell me that what i wrote up there is nt true, then i would know that u are an hypocrite.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by SalC: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Come HOLY SPIRIT and fill the heart of the faithful, and enkindle in them the fire of your love.

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by chrissy3(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
jnrbayano: Vile and hatred against the Holy Catholic Church won't do you any good neither will your allegations brother Ukut. It will surely make the church stronger and stronger.
I want to ask you,is it right to make an image and bow to it after God clear stated it in the commandment it shouldn't be done? Jesus said he is the advocate for us and only him can give the right to the father so where was it said in the bible mary has authority to do such? Pls if u can give me a concrete reason why catholics must bow to an image,I would bow to that unknown image called mary for the rest of my life.delusion
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Lordlexyy: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2013
patemy: This is the most absurd thing I've ever read here or any where else the op must be drunk on hatred for the catholic church please go and comfirm your facts before coming here 2 talk trash
You seem confused and lost(no hate). Why don't you bring up facts to debunk what the op stated instead of going round the circle. Op has made his observations which perhaps many of us shared cos we felt is unbiblical, the task of proving us wrong lies with your lots to bring a sound contradiction.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2013
FrancisTony: Please can someone tell me where it's written that baptism should be done at any age. I need the chapter fast fast
it is nt written anywhere. It is a false doctrine of d catholic.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
I wonder why they think mary was born sinless.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Esu has infused confusion in christianity
There's no understanding between them cool
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lordlexyy: You seem confused and lost(no hate). Why don't you bring up facts to debunk what the op stated instead of going round the circle. Op has made his observations which perhaps many of us shared cos we felt is unbiblical, the task of proving us wrong lies with your lots to bring a sound contradiction.
u are correct. If they think what i wrote up there is false, then let them prove me wrong. They can start with point one and so on then let those who have bible knowledge come and let the debate start.

Let me ask this question to start with: where in the bible is baptism done by sprinkling and not by immersion? Waiting 4 their answer? When we are through with this, we will go to number 2 and the debate will follow that trend.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Rich4god(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lordlexyy: You seem confused and lost(no hate). Why don't you bring up facts to debunk what the op stated instead of going round the circle. Op has made his observations which perhaps many of us shared cos we felt is unbiblical, the task of proving us wrong lies with your lots to bring a sound contradiction.
If you want proof and facts, there are so many threads on every points he has raised up there. Why dont you go find the threads and get the fact from there. Responding to every thread created by this OP on the same topic every now and then makes us look immature. We are not in any competition.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by mimee9(f): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am a catholic for life
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rich4god:
If you want proof and facts, there are so many threads on every points he has raised up there. Why dont you go find the threads and get the fact from there. Responding to every thread created by this OP on the same topic every now and then makes us look immature. We are not in any competition.
my guy stop all this beating around the bush thing, it wont help.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
If d catholic are bold they should come and defend those false teachings i hv listed.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thank God 4 revealing d truth.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
albiol: If the there can be as many lies as this from the world's largest xtian denomination then where can we find truth in xtianity

Asin Ehn! Too many lies for christianity

Such hidden facts about them all will be exposed in due time
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Rich4god(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ukuts gp: my guy stop all this beating around the bush thing, it wont help.
Ukuts gp: Thank God 4 revealing d truth.
Ukuts gp: If d catholic are bold they should come and defend those false teachings i hv listed.
If you are really after the truth, why not check out those thread and seek the truth yourself. We are not out to compete with you on matters of faith. So its your call.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Why all dis recent hatred for Catholic church n the members?
The only thing I can say to u is keep it up OP But d end shall tell.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.