Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 (3178 Views)

Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? / Nigeria Info FM Begins Transmission In Port Harcourt / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Nigeria Info fm 99.3 is a fast growing station in fan base. It became two years old on October 1, 2013. I find it difficult to part with my radio everyday. These guys are wao!!! Femi & the gang (Deadliest Football gang ever) are really good & updated. They have almost every fact you might need. Politics is always on the front burner. They talk, talk & talk.

From Rise to Wisdom to Newspapers headlines review, Updates on foreign News, main talk on Morning Crossfire to Travels & Tours. Midday dialogue opens with some light stuffs till it gets to Alibaba's Seriously show who discuss the most unserious things. Alibaba's crew are really hilarious, Hard facts with Zoe & Chuks and so on.

These are my favourite shows on 99.3

They are:

Nigeria Manifesto every Tuesdays

State of the nation every weekday

Tega's diary every weekday

The woman every Thursday.

Guys what is/are your favourite show(s) on 99.3 Nigeria Info fm?

#1 Talk, News & Sports Station.

#TeamNigeriaInfo99.3#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by ZACHIE: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2013
The soothing voices of Fola and Gbenga on the 8 o'clock belt is calming, very calming after a hectic day! It used to be a welcoming balm after the harsh hours of a former presenter.
Thursdays,s Environment program is nice....Majekodunmi is versed and knowledgeable.
Of course, Tuesday,s Nicholas Okoye is a never miss.
Alibaba,s crew is a waste of valuable time
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2013
ZACHIE: The soothing voices of Fola and Gbenga on the 8 o'clock belt is calming, very calming after a hectic day! It used to be a welcoming balm after the harsh hours of a former presenter.
Thursdays,s Environment program is nice....Majekodunmi is versed and knowledgeable.
Of course, Tuesday,s Nicholas Okoye is a never miss.
Alibaba,s crew is a waste of valuable time
Yea! Yea!! Yea!!!
I also love listening to Fola & Gbenga
Majekodumi is good at what he does too.
Alibaba's crew is the exact opposite of the name of the show.
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by coltonsilas: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Thanks for sharing information,your information are very helpful for me and increase my knowledge.
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2013
coltonsilas: Thanks for sharing information,your information are very helpful for me and increase my knowledge.
U are welcome.
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
I only listen to femi and the gang when femi is the the studio, the rest of the gang ain't disciplined except etim.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli: I only listen to femi and the gang when femi is the the studio, the rest of the gang ain't disciplined except etim.
You can add Fiona & Bolarinwa to the disciplined guys but the craziness & how they go off topics atimes makes it interesting.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
World Greatest1: You can add Fiona & Bolarinwa to the disciplined guys but the craziness & how they go off topics atimes makes it interesting.
well they can be hilarious but if you want serious info? Those guys are below per.
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Alibaba and his goons need to get off radio.
Those guys bore the bejesus out of me.
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
well they can be hilarious but if you want serious info? Those guys are below per.
Below per may be too mean. I think they are good...
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by ibnakogun: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Diplomatic info, Ali baba and the gang, thursday morning cross fire when a guest is invited to speak on topics, let's talk gbenga and fola especially Friday unplugged, art and soul with oluwaseun p.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by warrior01: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oluwaseun P talks too much and most times biased in his analysis. He hardly talks bad about APC or Lagos state govt. Ali baba an co should be sent away from that station.
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
ibn akogun: Diplomatic info, Ali baba and the gang, thursday morning cross fire when a guest is invited to speak on topics, let's talk gbenga and fola especially Friday unplugged, art and soul with oluwaseun p.
I dont miss Diplomatic Info with Victor Orohorho, Gbenga Aboruwa & Onimisi Adaba.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by ZACHIE: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Victor Orhorhoro speaks the best English on radio.
His pronunciations are straight out of Daniel Jones

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2013
ZACHIE: Victor Orhorhoro speaks the best English on radio.
His pronunciations are straight out of Daniel Jones
I love listening to Victor speak. Frank Edoho's English is excellent, if u ask me. There is something abt how Chuks of Nigeria Info speaks too.
Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by ZACHIE: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2013
femi obong Daniel thumps Chuks if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
ZACHIE: femi obong Daniel thumps Chuks if you ask me.

Thumbs up to Femi Obong Daniels. He is very good at what he does & an eloquent one at that.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by RuggedSniper: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
WorldGreatest1:
Nigeria Info fm 99.3 is a fast growing station in fan base. It became two years old on October 1, 2013. I find it difficult to part with my radio everyday. These guys are wao!!! Femi & the gang (Deadliest Football gang ever) are really good & updated. They have almost every fact you might need. Politics is always on the front burner. They talk, talk & talk.

From Rise to Wisdom to Newspapers headlines review, Updates on foreign News, main talk on Morning Crossfire to Travels & Tours. Midday dialogue opens with some light stuffs till it gets to Alibaba's Seriously show who discuss the most unserious things. Alibaba's crew are really hilarious, Hard facts with Zoe & Chuks and so on.

These are my favourite shows on 99.3

They are:

Nigeria Manifesto every Tuesdays

State of the nation every weekday

Tega's diary every weekday

The woman every Thursday.

Guys what is/are your favourite show(s) on 99.3 Nigeria Info fm?

#1 Talk, News & Sports Station.

#TeamNigeriaInfo99.3#
^^The best from back in the day...grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 by Koval12(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2021
The best radio station ever.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Video : Timaya Ft Sarkodie - One Chance (dance Video) / Dbanj The Entertainer / Saucekid Vs Nas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.