Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities (43904 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Some Nigerian Celebrities Doing The Duck Lips (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by AdeniyiA(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
*did you know that I can fall asleep now unprepared for?
*did you know that I presently don't know what to eat this night.
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Mcmaye(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Goldie came back from Grammy when she died !

Was she an actress?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by mainaugustine(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do u know dat dammykrane was booed when he came to my uni den(unn but enugu campus) cos nobody knew him den.
Do you know dat orezi spent 7mill plus to shoot his rihanna song video most of the money was becos of the lanbogini(I no sabi d spelling).
Do you know clarence peter has to Bleep a girl b4 he caan be able to work well.
Do you know after kcee broke up presh he started to mk money well(whr is presh now)
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by LadyH(f): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
woah!!!

daz all I can say.

too lazy to get n add mre.

tnx a bunch 4 d info.

hopin I rememba abt half of dem afta a week's time.

grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Smily202(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Did you
know that if you spell the word “Tunde”
backwards you get the word “Ednut” Tunde
Ednut
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Smily202(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote ]Did you
know that if you spell the word “Tunde”
backwards you get the word “Ednut” Tunde
Ednut[/quote]

Lolzzzzzzz. ...this hasnt come to my mind at alll. .........nice one@Op
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by tucee31: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Was Goldie an actress?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Crixie(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Goldie was a musician not an ACTRESS
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by gbrown(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Kabidoye: Did you know that Ruggedman has a huge Fan Base in Togo than any other African country?

- Did you know that Gbenga Adeyinka is the ONLY Comedian who has performed in all 36 States of the Federation?

- Did you know that Ike chukwu is the first person to appear on Dj jimmy-jatt’s jump-off?

- Did you know that The Comedian “I Go Dye” has been to more Countries than any other Nigerian Comedian?

- Did you know that Comedian Bovi worked as Richard Mofe Damijoe’s personal assistant between 2004 and 2006?

- Did you know that Wande coal & Chuddy-k were formerly the lead vocalists of a gospel group called Salvation Boiz?

- Did you know that Iceprince Zamani ‘s 2011 Hit Song “Oleku” was remixed by over 30 people.Some of them are Vector and Yung6ix?

- Did you know that if you spell the word “Tunde” backwards you get the word “Ednut” Tunde Ednut

- Did you know that Tonto Dike’s mother is half Canadian??

- Did you know that Olamide holds the record for the most dresses worn in a single Music Video in. Nigeria?? He wore 28 dresses in his “E Ni Duro” video!

- Did you know that Desmond Eelliot was the only Nollywood Actor that attended Uche Jombo ‘s wedding in Puerto Rico??

- Did you know that Terryg was once a Backup Singer for Faze for 3 Years??

-Did you know that P-Square earned $1M from their tour of 7 cities in the US Source ??

- Did you know that Wizkid recorded his first song with OJB when he was just 11 Years Old,back then his Stage Name was “Lil Prinz??

- Did you know Omosexy is the ONLY Nigerian Actress that has attended The Grammys??

- Did You Know that Iyanya sold his car to shoot his “Kukere” Video??

- Did You Know that Femi kuti has been nominated for 3 Grammys Awards??

- D’PRINCE of MAVIN Records said the words “Take Banana” 71 times in his “Take Banana” Song ??

- Did you know that kaySwitch graduated from kwame nkrumah university in Ghana?

That's about all I could get for now. You can add yours guys........ Enjoy!
DID YOU KNOW THAT DENRELE IS THE ONLY MAD CELEBRITY IN NIGERIA?
DID YOU KNOW THAT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS THE FIRST SHOELESS BOY TO BECOME PRESIDENT?
DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL COMEDIAN YOU CAN MARRY THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN NIGERIA,EVEN IF YOU HAVE A LONG NECK LIKE I GO DIE?
DID YOU KNOW THAT ANY WIDOW CURSED BY OSHIOMOLE AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES 2MILLION RICHER?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by gbrown(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Kabidoye: Did you know that Ruggedman has a huge Fan Base in Togo than any other African country?

- Did you know that Gbenga Adeyinka is the ONLY Comedian who has performed in all 36 States of the Federation?

- Did you know that Ike chukwu is the first person to appear on Dj jimmy-jatt’s jump-off?

- Did you know that The Comedian “I Go Dye” has been to more Countries than any other Nigerian Comedian?

- Did you know that Comedian Bovi worked as Richard Mofe Damijoe’s personal assistant between 2004 and 2006?

- Did you know that Wande coal & Chuddy-k were formerly the lead vocalists of a gospel group called Salvation Boiz?

- Did you know that Iceprince Zamani ‘s 2011 Hit Song “Oleku” was remixed by over 30 people.Some of them are Vector and Yung6ix?

- Did you know that if you spell the word “Tunde” backwards you get the word “Ednut” Tunde Ednut

- Did you know that Olamide holds the record for the most dresses worn in a single Music Video in. Nigeria?? He wore 28 dresses in his “E Ni Duro” video!

- Did you know that Desmond Eelliot was the only Nollywood Actor that attended Uche Jombo ‘s wedding in Puerto Rico??

-Did you know that P-Square earned $1M from their tour of 7 cities in the US Source ??

- Did you know that Wizkid recorded his first song with OJB when he was just 11 Years Old,back then his Stage Name was “Lil Prinz??

- Did you know Omosexy is the ONLY Nigerian Actress that has attended The Grammys??

- D’PRINCE of MAVIN Records said the words “Take Banana” 71 times in his “Take Banana” Song ??

DID YOU KNOW THAT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS THE FIRST SHOELESS BOY TO BECOME PRESIDENT?
DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL COMEDIAN YOU CAN MARRY THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN NIGERIA,EVEN IF YOU HAVE A LONG NECK LIKE I GO DIE?
DID YOU KNOW THAT ANY WIDOW CURSED BY OSHIOMOLE AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES 2MILLION RICHER?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by isaacosas01(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do u know Arsenal has not won any trophy in 8yrz
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
hopeyemih:

FOOL!..thats what you are!.from your name i can depict that you're under-23..your mates are planning on how to move foward and be sucessful in life,you're here forming "ogberi" on nairaland!#mtcheew,why am i even replying you sef

Ode...I didn't expect any less from you! I dash you that advise..... + get a life + stop acting like a typical Nigerian, accept when you are wrong, it shows how responsible you are...we are all humans after all.

If you like take the advice, if you like don't ...you are on your own.
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by tucee31: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nawao

Topic says "CELEBRITIES not specifically actress. Is Terry G an actor ? tongue

Topic says celebrity but the poster that was quoted specified the celebrity by saying Omotola is d only nigerian "ACTRESS" to attend the grammys.

READ THE POSTER'S QUOTE VERY WELL. #smh
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do u knw dat am still lookin 4 Caro even at dis ungodly hour? undecided

shebi if u 1st me see her, do u knw dat u would understand why wizkid was lookin 4 her? grin
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by cocoberry(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
lemme c ur Banana 1st

speedyboi:

wtf! Post your address wink wink wink wink
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by gbrown(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
cocoberry: lemme c ur Banana 1st

is it the name of a fruit? wink
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Afam4eva(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Did you know that Timaya was a backup singer for Faze?

Did you know that Omotola married at the age of 17?

Did you know Genevieve was a presenter with LTV before she became an Actress?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
cocoberry: lemme c ur Banana 1st

uuuh? shocked shocked shocked shocked. It can cause blindness ooo grin cheesy
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Onliie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
isaacosas01: Do u know Arsenal has not won any trophy in 8yrz
Yes I know
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by GetGuide: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
thats really interesting

do you know who is dating tonto dike?

do you know that Tonto Dike is in love with Jim Iyke?

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by MamaCass: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Was Goldie an actress? Oversabi dey worry you o.
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by musty001: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
do u knw dat musty001 x d one wit d highest number of likes wit 297 LIKES

1 Like

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by nawtikid(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

goldie wasn't an actress
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by jaymezzz(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Read well before u quote na...Goldie is not an actress
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
ZackiGp:
u must be very ugly.

Ogh my God, I didn't no nairaland have the craziest mothaf******ers! Laughing my yansh out! And I thought llb readers were crazy
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by gbengaola: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Did u know airtel don dey mess up big time

Did u know I will like to be a moderator but don't know how

Did u know wizkid still never drop second album
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Amadaz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
ajasa4link: DID u know that Seun sold his timberland boots and fubu jeans in order to register the nairaland domain name?
i don kpai. lol
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by RAPMAN02(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
no mind am
speedyboi:

wrong! Tunde spelled backward gives a totally different word.

example for palindrome is the word 'Madam'
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Was Goldie an actress?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Bigcake: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
medjai: Do you know that it's incorrect to say "more better"?
Do u knw dat u r suppose to replace some of this ASUU lecturers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah & Husband, Willy Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.