Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Secret Of Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret Of Love (4430 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Game Of Love / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of Love by Lucentbeauty(f): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
noble4d: I need atleast 5 of my noble readers to write #simplicity# before I continue. this will signify that u r following.

#simplicity#

and pls continue writing.
Re: Secret Of Love by Ademuyiwa59(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Simplicity
Re: Secret Of Love by lanreabbey(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2013
simplicity
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2013
still.......
Re: Secret Of Love by lanreabbey(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
oya ooo....post am ooo
Re: Secret Of Love by buoye1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Just got the story now..but to save us all,......#Simplicity#*5.....Oya come update I love stories lik dis!
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm sowi my noble readers I shall roundup d story by 2mrw
Re: Secret Of Love by buoye1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
noble4d: I'm sowi my noble readers I shall roundup d story by 2mrw
[b]
Re: Secret Of Love by buoye1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Secret Of Love by lanreabbey(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
tip toe...am out of here jare
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
dear my noble readers, I'm so so sowi 4 da delay... I will roundup da story 2day
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
The impact he made on me was so much that for the first time in all my life,I slept with a man on my first date.
we went home to my place and he slept over till the next day.our love goes on smoothly. it wasn't up to a week that he was talking about marriage.
when he told his father about us,the old man was excited,he said his dream had been fulfilled and his wish had come true.
No sooner that we started talking marriage that Tunde started saying that I must quit my job and set up my own clinic.when I told him I don't have money to set my own clinic,he said Money was not a problem.He said he would give me any amount of money I needed to setup my own clinic.
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tunde parent came to meet my parent,they brief happily and peacefully.
By the time my MD came back from his holiday,a lot of water as gone under the bridge and he was not happy with a number of things, he called upon me and expresses his disappointment openly to me.
I later found out that he was bitter because he was scared that if I got married to Tunde and I set my own clinic,the entire olatunji famy including chief would start patronizing me and the patronage of chief olatunji which he had enjoyed for years would be stopped.
However,whatever God destined to happened,will happened.Tunde and I were destined to marry and we did.
THE END.
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
dear my noble readers what do you think about the story?
Re: Secret Of Love by tijehi(f): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dis one na Gist
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
no mean heart @ tijehi.... its only a novella
Re: Secret Of Love by Lucentbeauty(f): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Its a nice one,copyright it before a plagiarist decides to steal it.
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2013
we need to be wise....plagiarist are under our pillows......dats y I don't post much of my works on social network. dear my fellow writers, be wise
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2013
@tijehi.... novellas are refer to as short novels. they only have 1 to 3 settings.gist! hmmm,its much like a gist grin....be nyc frnd
Re: Secret Of Love by tijehi(f): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Haba, I was just joking o. Nyc story
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Secret Of Love by buoye1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
A nice story the beginning was so captivating..Nice write up
Re: Secret Of Love by buoye1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
noble4d: we need to be wise....plagiarist are under our pillows......dats y I don't post much of my works on social network. dear my fellow writers, be wise
That is very true....1 Shola Ayuba was posting a story he copied from Nairaland on facebook and claiming he's d author of it...."LOSS OF DIGNITY by Clemzy".....so so sad that ppu ll use their brain to bring out powerful stories bt some idiots ll jx go and reap where they havnt sown
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
That's the fact bro......peoples heart are invisible..We need to be careful..,..and tanks for da comment..... I shall begin my next story very soon
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dear my noble readers,what do u think about the end of my novella? Pls be sincere
Re: Secret Of Love by Dizzella(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
It ended lyk a common home video dat one wil regret y watchn it @ first........d begining was bomb!bt d end is Haram,d boko is nt der.........u re 4getn dat der is no perfect relatnshp,der must b fight,tears,pains,breakups nd makeups etc.dis one is a perfect one nd we al pray 4 such.......al d same tanx
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
@dizzella.. Yah....haaahaa....remember Is a nonfiction story.....I wrote the story as it happened.I Can as well add pictures of conflict and deceit to it.....but my intention is to make it be as it was..
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anyways....Tanks
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
This shows that love is the secret of every strong relationship
Re: Secret Of Love by Dizzella(f): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is dat y u tod us D END lyk dat?dnt u knw we re Oliver Twist?i dey vex 4 u joor
Re: Secret Of Love by noble4d(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2013
grin Oliver twist!.... abeg oooo no vex ooooo.....I just don't want it to be fictional.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 / The Day I Lost My Virginity / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.