Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lg Optimus G Pro(e980) Specs And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg Optimus G Pro(e980) Specs And Price In Nigeria (5800 Views)

LG Optimus G Pro Thread / Lg Optimus L3 E400 (how To Increase Your Internal Storage Or Rom Space To 1GB) / Lg Optimus L3 E400 Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lg Optimus G Pro(e980) Specs And Price In Nigeria by ezehr(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2013

Have not been a fan of some Phones but this phone had to get me rooting for LG all the way(really Lief's Good). This is a sequel to the LG optimus G and in the act of making it a Sequel, LG had to out-do themselves and practically packed the Phone with state of the art tech.
Now if you are a fan of large phones lets say 13cm upwards, this is your best bet(thats if you don't like The nexus 4), sizytically(P'square) it comes with a 15.02cm lenght, 7.6cm width and 0.94cm thickness, thats really slim isn't it but weighs 172 grams(what do you expect after that size and the functions you are soon to see, paperweight?). shifting to its display, with a 5.5inches screen packing 1080 x 1920 pixels of comes the the second version of corning gorilla glass.
Memory wise it has 2GB RAM and and comes with 32GB in built storage. it supports 2G, 3G AND 4G network(which yet is not in Nigeria). It contains a whooping primary13MP of camera with flash, image stabilization, face and smile detection and secondary camera of 2.1MP. Android operating system of JellyBean which is upgradable to KitKat tops the sweet features of this "Gadge" and a battery with a standby time of 598hours.
Now aint all this grand, see it other features as you read
Keep seeing at http://zednaija..com/2013/12/lg-optimus-g-pro-e980-specs-and-price.html
Re: Lg Optimus G Pro(e980) Specs And Price In Nigeria by 2kurupt(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
OP, you forgot to mention the price plus you didn't mention if it's been launched & now available in the Nigerian market.
there's nothing new in what you posted, you have gat to give real thrilling details to drag peeps to your blog
Re: Lg Optimus G Pro(e980) Specs And Price In Nigeria by avicky(f): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
@op... Same here. I'm so crazy about this fone, LG G2. I was on d net reading reviews and comparisons between it and Nexus 5, Sony Eperia Z1, S4 and Note 3.
D fone is a machine with d snap dragon. But my ish with is that d 32gb is not yet available in nigeria. It's only d 16gb dt is available on both jumia and konga. It costs about 83-85.
Lest I forget, it doesn't have a card slot.
I'm saving mony for it, may be by den d price would have come down.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! / 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) / SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.