Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show (4646 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / African Atheist Questions God's Academic Resume With 15 Points (pic) / 7 Questions God Won't Ask U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show by Flirtyfemi: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVxEVfr8Og
At first, the video got me laughing but then again it turned out to be an emotional one.

You see, most contestants try to fake a smile after being given a No from the judges on the show but 22 year old Emmanuel Udeh just couldn't hold back his emotions, he cried!

Besides the judges (especially Kate) weren't even nice...

The 22 year old man before showing off his dance skills disclosed that his stature has always been a challenge for him, stating clearly that "I am not where my age mates are because of my stature/size..." btw his pronunciation of 'church' (and some other words) was really funny though!

After presenting his crappy dance, he boldly said "I know I haven't impressed you enough but I'l do better in the next round" but he got a No from Kate Henshaw and Dan Foster so he walked out of stage in tears, he sank to the floor and began saying "God why, why, I begged you to help me...you said you'l see me through.."...and then he began questioning God, that was so emotional.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/22-year-old-man-bursts-into.html
Re: 22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sorry for some self acclaimed judges. I think Kate and that ugly american should have at least propped up the guy seeing that he had esteem issues now the guy is an emotional wreck...
Re: 22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show by fredx4(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
The worst thing that ever happened to nigeria got talent is Kate Henshaw. All she knows how to do is abuse demoralise contestants.
Re: 22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show by PastorOluT(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
So emotional, dont worry man God has so much in store for u besides this. The fact that u did not get to the next round doesn't mean He is not true to His word of seeing u through. I assure u He is going to do immeasurable, abundantly far much more than what u ask or think, just hold bro!

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show by meobizy(f): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm. A show promoting real talent, posted on nairaland, the view count is less than 3,000 and the comments only 4. If it is BBNaija it will hit 7 pages of people mocking the show, claiming amnesia to when they clicked the title and read the news.

It is safe to say we talk a lot about wanting good shows but will never watch them. Africans are hypocritical in nature. The Big Brother show exploits that hypocrisy for monetary gain.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God / Nigerian Pastor Who Delivers Women By Sucking Their Breasts [PICS+VIDEO] / God And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.