Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is Your Poverty An Act Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Poverty An Act Of God? (389 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Poverty An Act Of God? by bizfirst: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Often, folks argue that God is responsible for their poverty...others would simply argue the opposite. Lets put to rest the issue once and for all: answer as honestly as possible these 5 questions here. I'll tell you why you are still where you are after your answer:

1. Do You Have The Latest HD Plasma 72″ Television and have got no computer? Or do you use your computer only for movies and FB?

2. Do You Prefer Movies To Reading Books?

3. Are You A Strong Believer Of YOLO? (You Only Live Once adherents spent money like the world would end tomorrow. They also don't give a hoot about thinking far and planning for the future. They simply live in the present tense)

4. Between Watching The Latest Soccer Match Of Your Favorite Club And Reading An Inspirational Piece, Which Would You Choose?

5. What Is Money To You? A Means Or An End? (Do you think money is for buying flashy cars and intimidating your fellow human beings or for something greater?)

What are your answers? Set the ball rolling!!

Source: http://notopoverty.com/poverty-an-act-of-god/

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Person Of The Month. / The Twelve Fruit Of The Holy Spirit / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.