Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? (4272 Views)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / I Need A Miracle,can Anyone Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
With prayer, I believe God can do all things. He is the I am that I am, the omnipotent and all powerful God. Nothing is impossible for Him to do.

I actually need prayers for my height. I would really love to have a few more inches. Your prayers are really needed please.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by obi4eze(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
How old are you sir? Well, there's nothing too hard for God to do.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
obi4eze: How old are you sir? Well, there's nothing too hard for God to do.

I'm told medically my bones can't grow any longer. I'm above the age. But I know God can do it.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Drniyi4u(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vicel: Sign up on dis link and start earning in dollars. Just open d link n create an account. 4rm ur 5-10mins of work online u got to earn $500 daily. Its an affiliate of western union money transfer so its legit http://Dollar4invite.com/?id=Viceljossy dnt 4get to thank me when u start earning in dollars.. Just follow d link if d miracle is abt cash
na dat he go take grow
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Yooguyz: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
every one please ignore rationalmind, he's an athiest. The purpose of this thread is to make a mockery of the gifts of healing.

@op, be careful! Many folks have died mysterious deaths because of that ^^ remember Ananais and Sapharia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yooguyz: every one please ignore rationalmind, he's an athiest. The purpose of this thread is to make a mockery of the gifts of healing.

@op, be careful! Many folks have died mysterious deaths because of that ^^ remember Ananais and Sapharia!

Hehehe, why r u trying to be defensive? If I'm an atheist, what better way do you think you can win me over with if not by praying for my height to increase.

Lol, I suppose ure seeing the silliness of holding God answers prayers n is all powerful. The seed of doubt is being sowed.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by DKJaleel: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
rationalmind: With prayer, I believe God can do all things. He is the I am that I am, the omnipotent and all powerful God. Nothing is impossible for Him to do.

I actually need prayers for my height. I would really love to have a few more inches. Your prayers are really needed please.
inject yourself with growth hormones...available at The Eternal Ministries of Jaleel Plc..
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
DK Jaleel:
inject yourself with growth hormones...available at The Eternal Ministries of Jaleel Plc..

Lol, no brova. I need prayers
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Start 40 days white fasting and pay your tithes
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Start 40 days white fasting and pay your tithes

Hehehehe, bro, u mean I have to bribe God before he increases my height. Thanks for your advice all the same. I'm awaiting more responses n words of prayers from our christian brethren
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
rationalmind: With prayer, I believe God can do all things. He is the I am that I am, the omnipotent and all powerful God. Nothing is impossible for Him to do.

What do you need extra height for?
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Image123:

Are u praying for me or not
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Image123:

His gal is eyeing the tall and handsome guy down the street. Also he is a dwarf.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

His gal is eyeing the tall and handsome guy down the street. Also he is a dwarf.

grin grin grin. Goot, goot. Exactly.

Image, please pray for me.

All other christians, your prayers r needed.

Since I opened the thread, my height refused to increase. Has no one prayed for me?
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Image123(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
rationalmind:

Are u praying for me or not
You don't know how to pray? What do you need extra height for?
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Image123(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

eeyah, he should go for a lady that is impressed with his height na. If she is running from him because she saw a taller man, nothing stops her from running to another taller man even if he became taller.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Image123:
You don't know how to pray? What do you need extra height for?

Yes. Remb I'm an atheist and a sinner. I can't even remb how to pray and even if I can, God doesn't answer the prayers of the unrighteous. That's why I need you to pray for me.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Image123:

eeyah, he should go for a lady that is impressed with his height na. If she is running from him because she saw a taller man, nothing stops her from running to another taller man even if he became taller.

N uve seen a lady impressed with a dwarfs height( a dwarf who has no money). Let's be realistic bro.

She's running because I'm a dwarf. If I can just get a few more inches, she'll stay.

Your prayers please bro. I terribly need the height
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Image123(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
rationalmind:

Yes. Remb I'm an atheist and a sinner. I can't even remb how to pray and even if I can, God doesn't answer the prayers of the unrighteous. That's why I need you to pray for me.
can't help you then. you should repent, then pray or get quality advice.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Image123:
can't help you then. you should repent, then pray or get quality advice.

Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by onetrack(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I will pray that my god, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, makes you go and buy platform shoes.
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
onetrack: I will pray that my god, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, makes you go and buy platform shoes.

Lol, I hope he isn't short himself?
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2013
So, no single christian can pray for me
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Yooguyz: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
Onetrack = ooman ?
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by mumumugu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
You are destined to be short

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
mumumugu: You are destined to be short

you mean prayers can't rewrite destiny
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by raptureready: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hw d prayer go work when u no get even shi-shi tikim faith?

Believe first, repent, then we will pray for you...

As the bible carry put am...

Heb 11:6 ...But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that
diligently seek him...
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
rapture_ready: Hw d prayer go work when u no get even shi-shi tikim faith?

Believe first, repent, then we will pray for you...

As the bible carry put am...

Heb 11:6 ...But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that
diligently seek him...

Ok. I've believed, repented n have faith. Your prayers now
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by raptureready: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
rationalmind:

Ok. I've believed, repented n have faith. Your prayers now

Really, that's great news.

Now go ahead and denounce every Godless statement/post you've ever made, let us all know that you've truly repented. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
rapture_ready:

Really, that's great news.

Now go ahead and denounce every Godless statement/post you've ever made, let us all know that you've truly repented. wink

grin before you pray for me? N if I do that and my height refuses to increase after your prayers?
Re: I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? by raptureready: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
rationalmind:

grin before you pray for me? N if I do that and my height refuses to increase after your prayers?

Where is the faith you were claiming to have right now? E don disappear?

Then I will refer you to Pastor Kumuyi. Just like doctors refer serious cases to teaching hospital...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? / Things You Wouldn't Need In Heaven / Christian Topics For Teenagers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.