Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? (4270 Views)

Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2017
So many percentage of people now have it in their mind that the Bible is only to be studied on Sundays in church..
This is already a norm in our present generation....
The Bible is suppose to be our daily food, as in what we study daily in other for our spiritual life to grow...
But that is no longer the case in our society.

So I'm asking, how often do you read your bible apart from on Sunday?
Be sincere..
As for me, i do read it for up to 5 times in a week apart from Sundays...

what of you?
cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Kondomatic(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know, I wasn't counting

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't know, I wasn't counting
It means you must have studied your bible countless times in a week...
kudos.
wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by chinybelle(f): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2017
I try to do that everyday

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by refiner(f): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Once in a week...and that is sunday.. undecided

But i will try to read it twice this week cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:

once a week?
Hmm you need it daily.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2017
chinybelle:
I try to do that everyday
hmmmm no comment.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by jejemanito: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2017
I'm currently reading a book called the "Norse Mythology" and it feels like I'm reading another version of the creation story as told in the book of Genesis. Does that count?

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Negotiate: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Lol
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by wakes: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2017
It should be daily
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by 1Rebel: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't even read it on sundays. who believes that story book anyway? undecided
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by kirchofff(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
it's been long i last read my bible, even on sundays i don't read it' God have mercy on me.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by jakandeola(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:

and u r appy wat a shame
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by BAMSRAY(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2017
every blessed day
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by refiner(f): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
once a week?
Hmm you need it daily.
Gradually my dear...will get there soon undecided
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by dhardline(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2017
Everyday..... Monday thru Sunday. smiley
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2017
jejemanito:
I'm currently reading a book called the "Norse Mythology" and it feels like I'm reading another version of the creation story as told in the book of Genesis. Does that count?
It does not count.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Jokerman(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Mhen, I have really backslided o... Lagos wahala.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:

Gradually my dear...will get there soon undecided
cool, i can be your private teacher though. wink
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2017
1Rebel:
I don't even read it on sundays. who believes that story book anyway? undecided
Its not a story book.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Zenas212(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2017
And by which standard is Sunday a day set aside for reading the Bible or worship?

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Iseoluwani: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2017
jejemanito:

No, it doesn't it.. ...
Once came across the book, as to avoid PosIon I didn't read it

It might confuse your stand
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2017
I'm currently reading a book
how to control men
does that count

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by KennyID17(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
So many percentage of people now have it in their mind that the Bible is only to be studied on Sundays in church..
This is already a norm in our present generation....
The Bible is suppose to be our daily food, as in what we study daily in other for our spiritual life to grow...
But that is no longer the case in our society.

So I'm asking, how often do you read your bible apart from on Sunday?
Be sincere..
As for me, i do read it for up to 5 times in a week apart from Sundays...

what of you?
cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Op this is a joke right? No b u I dey always see for romans section dey talk nasty and dirty. I didn't even read what u wrote there, immediately I saw ur name, I just laughter grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Cholls(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:

my sister I know ya type...it is obvious u don't read it once a week. tongue
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Was sunday only designed for reading the Bible? If you eat daily,you should as well read your bible daily. It is better to feed the spirit constantly than the flesh. Read your bible often the way you press your phones too.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by hisgrace090: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Bible as my success secrete, I move around daily with it.
I can't do without those sacred word of truth.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by victorv12(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Do God really exist? We can't use the Bible as an historical reference because the bible is what is being examined.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Ayosh(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Can't even remember the last time I saw a copy
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by CHAVINCI: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2017
how many times do u post religious stuffs apart 4rm sundays
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2017
sisipelebe:
Was sunday only designed for reading the Bible? If you eat daily,you should as well read your bible daily. It is better to feed the spirit constantly than the flesh. Read your bible often the way you press your phones too.
Hope you practice what you preach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONSEQUENCES of the ONCE Saved/always Saved" Heresy or OSAS / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / Men In Search Of Women In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.