Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! (14151 Views)

What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? / Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. / Please Help Find This Boy!dear All, Olufolabi Adeniji 16yrs Old Whose Pix Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by olaife80: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Has she been going out like dis b4?. Is she using bb nd whatsapp app, check her last ping. Check her fb wall or inbox if u hv access to her accout. Just hv d faith, she wil come back peacefuly.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
I am also a Jaiyeola, and it pains me that she is probably a cousin (our grandfather try with plenty wives). May she be found soonest in the best of health.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by daylae(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
God bring you back home safe and sound wherever you are.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
God help her to locate her way back home safely and protect her from harm.

1 Like

Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Drone007: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
drepapa: She stays with her parents . she just came back from Usa for NYSC

A quick one:

How long ago did she return from the US for the NYSC?
When is she scheduled to proceed on NYSC? Is she already drafted? If so, to which state?
Circle of friends?
Any fiance?
Any unwanted suitor(s)?
Any minor or major domestic squabbles lately, especially just before she left home?
What has been her general mood in the days preceding her walk?
Any gate-man at the house (any domestic security measures in place at home)?

Candid responses, please.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
I haven't seen her oh!!!!!!!
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by airmark(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is saddening. Dont go out without your phone peeps in Nigeria. They should check her phone call logs and sms outbox and inbox for clues if any. Also if her facebook acct has nt been signed out on phone, they should check her messages. May God help to see her alive.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by fiverrguy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
I think Nysc just pass-out some batch last week...why not check the pics she took during the camping cross check it recent friends she add up to her facebook page or any social network...its well with her........
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
emilyone: and hope she is safe wherever she maybe and may God comfort her family at this trying period
Amennnnn ooo!!! i know my GOD will direct her steps back home by all means in JESUS NAME, AMEN!
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by free2ryhme: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2013
info 92.3 regularly announces this missing person since the day she got missing .. I pray she is found
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by tpia5: 1:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Lexusgs430: I am also a Jaiyeola, and it pains me that she is probably a cousin (our grandfather try with plenty wives). May she be found soonest in the best of health.

you automatically assume all jaiyeolas are related?

nlers can lie too much btw, anytime they see a name, they'll form "i was there", or "thats a senior aunt's niece's brother's friend".

etc etc.

una too dey gang.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 04, 2013
drepapa: Ayobami Jaiyeola left her house in Victoria Island on the 29th of November, Friday. She left her phones and handbag behind and hasn't returned ever since. She was last seen wearing a pair of blue jeans, green polo top and brown slippers and had braids on. Ayobami is a 29-year old female of about 5.5ft tall. In case you know her whereabouts, please call this number 08023182792 or report at the nearest police station. http://holakomolafe..com/2013/12/help-find-missing-ayobami-jaiyeola.html

Can they post a normal picture of the girl as her God made her
Nobody can recognize anyone when compared to these airbrushed photos
See as person skin dey like painting

But wait o
A lot of people are being announced here as missing in Lagos
I hope she is found alive
Too many ritualists on the prowl

1 Like

Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 2:56am On Dec 04, 2013
80% of missing young girls cases I have heard of always get traced to their boyfriends. The funny thing is that when all the noise is raised by family members and the girl is finally found in an embarrassing circumstance, they suddenly go silent. However i am not saying that is the case here but it is good to start with close male companions.,,,,and if she is in the hands of diabolic agents may God keep her safe and return her safely to her family.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Toyinletstalk(f): 4:42am On Dec 04, 2013
My Father and my King, i pray that Ayobami returns home safely in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by rebranded(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2013
The Police need to find out if she met anyone at the Outing they went to, that might have planned to pick her up later in the day. Any new face she spent time with.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by bfmconcepts: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2013
We are praying for her safe return.
Share the news and testimony immediately she's found so we can stop fasting and praying.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by drepapa(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks Muchos Ify
ifyalways:
Awurade!

It must someone that she trusted that lured her out or something seeing she left the house without her phone. It might be kidnapping?

I'll send the threads link to the mods for FP. This is sooo sad. Imagine coming home for lousy NYSC and then this?
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2013
The Good lord shall bring her back home.No evil shall befall her in Jesus name.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Bosdem(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
U will return safely in Jesus name, He that watches over us neither sleeps or slumber.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by 76Naira(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Besides her Chats and Calls, you might need help to get into her mails as well.
I am just wondering, if I leave my phone, I must be around the house or taking a short walk.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by figur: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by quivah(f): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2013
vosquare:

Dtoo beautiful to b missin
So if she were ugly,it wouldn't hurt much?
Stupid!

@op I pray she's found.. in time!
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2013
figur: Everyone needs to be careful and watchful this period,the daughter of a family friend was kidnapped on her way to school abt 3 weeks ago,the little girl is jst 11 yrs old thank God she was found the next day,but she was beaten seriously and raped.when she was narrating her ordeal,she said dey drove past her as she was walking to school then stopped,picked her and locked her up in the booth.she said dey drove for a long time and she was crying and sweating inside d booth.when dey finally stopped it was inside a bush and dey took her to an uncompleted building.there she saw many school bags,hand bags and phones.when she asked dem to take her home dey gave her a very hard slap on d face nd she fell.I feel so bad writing abt it already ,she was sha raped and dey were speaking yoruba argueing if dey should kill her or not ,dey finally agreed not to kill her dey took her to a road side and pushed her out of d car ver early d next morning the girl then asked people for the nearest branch of mountain and fire church(that is the church her grandmum attends)nd d church took it over frm there.the first fews days after she was brought home was horrible,she was traumatized and kept complaining that her stomach and lower abdomen was hot and paining her.

Jesuuuuuuuuuuu . ..

I hope they took that little girl to the hospital to get her treated or she might not survive the ordeal.

May God save us oh!
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by farem: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2013
ifyalways: Going out and coming back safely now in Nigeria,Lagos especially is a HUGE miracle. @OP,Is she living alone or with friends? She didnt tell anyone where she was going to? who was she seen last with?

I pray she's found alive.
ifyalways: Going out and coming back safely now in Nigeria,Lagos especially is a HUGE miracle. @OP,Is she living alone or with friends? She didnt tell anyone where she was going to? who was she seen last with?

I pray she's found alive.
[quote author=ifyalways]Going out and coming back safely now ...Lagos especially is a HUGE miracle
lagos, security threat in Nigeria? Go to Kano, go to Maiduguri or the kidnappers' enclave, you would know Lagos is the safest, considering the number of people living there.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by figur: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2013
@uju,she has been going to the hospital 3 times every week since then,haven't heard from her grandmum for sometime,the poor woman has stopped talking to anyone about the incident,the girl's mum is dead so its her grandmum who takes care of her.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by geeez: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
May God bring her back home in one piece in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by okubi: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Youth Corper, Ayobami Jaiyeola, declared Missing

Ayobami Jaiyeola, 29, who is currently serving as a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with the Lagos State Ministry of works, is missing.

According to family sources, Ayobami was last seen on Friday, November 29, 2013, at about 9pm when she left her house in Victoria Island without any word and leaving her phones and bag behind.

As at the time of her missing, she was wearing a green top with blue jeans and has braided hair.

Members of the public with any useful information regarding the whereabouts of the young lady are requested to contact 0708 199 5199 or report to the nearest police station.

Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by frankgreat(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am just cuming from her house.. I am her cd group leader, pls any information about her whereabout do let us knw..this my number 07068979861. Or u report to ikeja local govt or any police station..pls.......
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chai
I can't imagine what her parents are going through
For her to leave her phone and handbag and leave home at 9, it must have been someone she knows and she probably went to see someone off and didn't plan on staying out for any considerable length of time.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Ichiebullion(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
I also went to her house today with my fellow ikeja corper... Pls we all need to help her family locate her... Any little information you can get abt her whereabout will be highly appreciated... Kindly contact the phone numbers dropped by OP and her cds group leader if u got any info.. Thanks
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ichiebullion: I also went to her house today with my fellow ikeja corper... Pls we all need to help her family locate her... Any little information you can get abt her whereabout will be highly appreciated... Kindly contact the phone numbers dropped by OP and her cds group leader if u got any info.. Thanks

What was her last activity and who was last seen with her ?
Who is her boyfriend
Has he been questioned by police
A grown woman in her right mind doesn't just disappear into thin air
Did she break up recently with her bobo?
Did she have a sugar daddy?
Everyone that knows her closely should be suspect until ruled out
Does she have a bosom female friend
Women usually tell their deepest secrets to their best friends,she should tell the family and the police every single man she has told her about and the ones that may have threatened her.

Who came visiting her that evening that she went casually to see off that night
Her best friend may know who the person was

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story / Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.