Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! (14158 Views)

What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? / Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. / Please Help Find This Boy!dear All, Olufolabi Adeniji 16yrs Old Whose Pix Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
I hope they find her.

1 Like

Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by hazureal(f): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2013
It's been confirmed that she was kidnapped. A 10million Naira ransom was demanded by the "kidnappers".
Meanwhile, investigations are on-going.
I pray she's found hale and hearty.

Source:

www.punchng.com/news/kidnappers-seize-corps-member-demand-n10m-ransom/
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2013
We read this
According to family sources, Ayobami was last seen on Friday, November 29, 2013, at about 9pm when she left her house in Victoria Island without any word and leaving her phones and bag behind.
Then this

Relatives of the victim told PUNCH Metro that she was last seen while leaving her elder sister’s house at Dideolu Estate in the Oniru area of the state in the evening of Friday last week.

So where was she kidnapped
Abi dideolu estate Oniru is a part of victoria island?
I no sabi Lagos
Someone should check her phone for heaven's sake
Whoever lured her out sent her a message to come out briefly and it is someone well known to her,perhaps a fellow corper sef
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Saraha1(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmm a lot is happening. Someone very close to her could be responsible for her disapperance.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by drepapa(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Na wao. As i said in my first post,someone very close to her/she trust so much is involved and right now,I pray she comes out alive.

The family should act fast and if they can,involve private investigators.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2013
She left her phones and bag at home and went out . . . maybe just to buy something!

They must have been waiting for her outside!

Too bad . . .
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Ujujoan: She left her phones and bag at home and went out . . . maybe just to buy something!

They must have been waiting for her outside!

Too bad . . .
Location of that estate is not a place where you can see stalls,shops,or pharmacies around. If she wanted to buy anything and go on foot,she "ought" to have gone with her phone as she would have to walk for atleast 10 minutes on a quite lonely street. The closet spot is either 4points ,back of water corporation,or Oniru mkt.

Unless maybe,she is not a phone person. undecided

That road is tiny,deserted,no street light,its only lively/passable/plied because its an alternative route for people who want to boycott toll gate.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Maybe she was wary of phone snatchers. She probably didn't plan on going too far away from home for her to leave her belongings behind.

If the estate is that lonely then she could have been taken without anyone noticing.

I had a similar experience some years back . . . Just stepped out to buy some airtime right outside my gate and was cornered by 4 men with guns. It was dark already and people didn't notice . . . I was too scared of the gun pointed at my back to raise an alarm! They took me back to my apartment and robbed my of everything I owned. I just thank God I wasn't raped cos I would have been unable to stop them.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Saraha1(f): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Ujujoan: Maybe she was wary of phone snatchers. She probably didn't plan on going too far away from home for her to leave her belongings behind.

If the estate is that lonely then she could have been taken without anyone noticing.

I had a similar experience some years back . . . Just stepped out to buy some airtime right outside my gate and was cornered by 4 men with guns. It was dark already and people didn't notice . . . I was too scared of the gun pointed at my back to raise an alarm! They took me back to my apartment and robbed my of everything I owned. I just thank God I wasn't raped cos I would have been unable to stop them.
I thank God with you my sister.

1 Like

Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by underscore: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
She was kidnapped with a N10m ransom on her head. Since the number has been publicized on social media, I just hope it's not some prankster trying to cash in on the situation posing as a kidnapper to swindle her family o! More on this story here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/missing-person-help-find-ayobami.html
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
that's my concern
they need to be able to confirm that she's alive and this isn't some prankster/scammer.

And publishing info like she's just landed Naija just gives false impression of the families cash. They should look at all her cd members and we really should be more discreet about who we share info with.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
underscore: She was kidnapped with a N10m ransom on her head. Since the number has been publicized on social media, I just hope it's not some prankster trying to cash in on the situation posing as a kidnapper to swindle her family o! More on this story here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/missing-person-help-find-ayobami.html

You are correct
They should put her on the phone to speak with her people if they have her
Useless pranksters will soon use this to rip the family off
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by StateOfMind: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
figur: Everyone needs to be careful and watchful this period,the daughter of a family friend was kidnapped on her way to school abt 3 weeks ago,the little girl is jst 11 yrs old thank God she was found the next day,but she was beaten seriously and raped.when she was narrating her ordeal,she said dey drove past her as she was walking to school then stopped,picked her and locked her up in the booth.she said dey drove for a long time and she was crying and sweating inside d booth.when dey finally stopped it was inside a bush and dey took her to an uncompleted building.there she saw many school bags,hand bags and phones.when she asked dem to take her home dey gave her a very hard slap on d face nd she fell.I feel so bad writing abt it already ,she was sha raped and dey were speaking yoruba argueing if dey should kill her or not ,dey finally agreed not to kill her dey took her to a road side and pushed her out of d car ver early d next morning the girl then asked people for the nearest branch of mountain and fire church(that is the church her grandmum attends)nd d church took it over frm there.the first fews days after she was brought home was horrible,she was traumatized and kept complaining that her stomach and lower abdomen was hot and paining her.

My God!!

Haaaa! This is too much to bear for an 11year old. cry
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
OMG! WHAT A COINCIDENCE! WS JUST READING THIS THREAD, WHILE ON MY WAY TO MY DAD'S CLIENT ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT, AYOBAMI IS HER RELATIVE AND SHE ISN'T in A GOOD MOOD AT ALL! I PRAY THAT MY GOD WILL FIND HER IN JESUS NAME, AMENNN!!!
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Miner13: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2013
May almighty God locate her any where she is and guide her save to grant a living testimony to her family. Amen
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
@OP,any updates ?
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by pickabeau1: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
I hope the lady is returned hale and hearty
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by bumax: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Seun has missing Ayobami Jaiyeola been found yet? Please always put it on front page, alongside all other missing persons everyday till they are found. Place them on top of all other threads until those people are found. Let's help the appropriate security agencies in curbing this menace. Thank you bro.
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by tpia5: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
just curious, why are you asking him if the lady has been found yet? Does he know her?

is she a nler? If yes, whats her user id?
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by presentley: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
So saddening this lady hasn't been found uptil now
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by just2okworld(f): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
presentley:
So saddening this lady hasn't been found uptil now
You don't mean it?
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Kayoski(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
drepapa:
Ayobami Jaiyeola left her house in Victoria Island on the 29th of November, Friday. She left her phones and handbag behind and hasn't returned ever since. She was last seen wearing a pair of blue jeans, green polo top and brown slippers and had braids on. Ayobami is a 29-year old female of about 5.5ft tall. In case you know her whereabouts, please call this number 08023182792 or report at the nearest police station. http://holakomolafe..com/2013/12/help-find-missing-ayobami-jaiyeola.html
Has she been found??
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by presentley: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na so this lady go like that, na wah o!!
Re: Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'm wondering too.

Kayoski:

Has she been found??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano / Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics / Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.