Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Do Mlm's Actually Pay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Mlm's Actually Pay? (758 Views)

Are Nigerian Clearing Agents Actually On Strike? / Investment Schemes, Mlm, Hyip Etc Do They Actually Work? / Beware Of Mlm Schemes : Cdtforever Is In All Likelihood A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Mlm's Actually Pay? by yinkavelli(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
So many of us were asked how our day went. reply? ''ok'' ''thankful'' ''not bad'' not often do you hear words like ''exciting, terrific, cant wait for tomorrow, and other inviting and mouth watering remarks. Why, most of us have stereotypical days, monotonic and just chase everyday like yesterday. i call it the RAT RACE. try something different. do not let the fear of the unknown rule your life. if you want something crazily good, try something crazy.....learn about the multilevel marketing industry, read books, get information listen to great people that's been there..... done that and made billions. trust me none did it in a 9-5. see you at the top. and enjoy your meal. look forward to seeing you at the top.

DO YOU HATE SALARY WORK WITH PASSION LIKE ME?
UNEMPLOYED LOOKING FOR JOB?
ARE YOU READY TO INVEST YOUR TIME AND MONEY?
DO YOU HAVE THE ZEAL IT TAKES TO BE MORE THAN DANGOTE?
DO YOU HATE YOUR CURRENT JOB?
DO YOU WANT TO EARN BETWEEN 5000$ TO 10,000$ WITHIN SIX MONTHS (NOT NAIRA)?
DO YOU THINK EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN SAYING IS A LIE?
AND YOU ARE IN LAGOS!
THEN LET'S MEET AT IKEJA BY 9:30A, FOR MY PRESENTATION Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays....
Admission fee - FREE

NB: the difference between the poor and the rich is having the right information and utilization of that information, don't miss yours today!

For seat reservation & venue details, contact

franktune_strong@yahoo.com
olayinkaolaniyan141@yahoo.com
bb pin 292c99f0

to get deeper into this like my page on facebook and get Illuminated.....

https://www.facebook.com/Trevolutionwealthandhealth

Re: Do Mlm's Actually Pay? by ZingyRacy(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2013
My broda join the moving train, and stop wasting your money on autoship. Longrich international offers you the best compesation plan and their products sell fast with a high demand. contact me on +2348162460870 or add me on whatsapp for more

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves Lekki Deep Seaports / Need Help With Promoting Fiverr Gigs / Agro Products Export Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.