Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (277675 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2015
TheAgba:

Lols...we are here for fun so lets have it in diverse ways.
Its cool you were scared at least,I didn't waste my mb. Lols.
My oga at the top, we are waiting on you guys for our national cake oh.
Ehmmm...this place is boringly amazing. Nothing is popping, not even pop corn.
Water bite you ?
funny guy LoL
Yeah this thread is interestingly cold. Needs to be animated. This place can't be lively without ladies participation. As for the National cake whether cupcake or spooncake, we ain't tasting it yet.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
issylarry:

Is this thread stil functioning?
from all u've seen I guess u can answer that yourself.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Watch and. See
leeport:
u cant set fire on fire grin tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Tohpeh:
funny guy LoL
Yeah this thread is interestingly cold. Needs to be animated. This place can't be lively without ladies participation. As for the National cake whether cupcake or spooncake, we ain't tasting it yet.
Lols...they seem to be cat walking so, it takes them time being here.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheAgba:

this naija sef SMH! Caught a nine years old boy n lil girl doing SHOKI in thr school toilet when I went to pick my kid bro. Things are happening bro. We want CHANGE oh
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tohpeh:
this naija sef SMH! Caught a nine years old boy n lil girl doing SHOKI in thr school toilet when I went to pick my kid bro. Things are happening bro. We want CHANGE oh
Like seriously ?
This have gone far. I think sex education should also be given to the kids.
Even though they are little, they can still transmit something. Who knows ?
We really need change. Lols...not Just the Buhari thing but a change of minds and mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheAgba:

Like seriously ?
This have gone far. I think sex education should also be given to the kids.
Even though they are little, they can still transmit something. Who knows ?
We really need change. Lols...not Just the Buhari thing but a change of minds and mentality.
GBAM! True talk sex edu is very essential and should be adopted for learning to most esp. d kids. And I think change of the mindset cannot be effected without a human factor/influence.
A smoker needs to be told abt d down side of smoking before he dies wt it.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tohpeh:
GBAM! True talk sex edu is very essential and should be adopted for learning to most esp. d kids. And I think change of the mindset cannot be effected without a human factor/influence.
A smoker needs to be told abt d down side of smoking before he dies wt it.
There you are boss.
How today na ? Na wetin you carry come for me ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Watch and. See
Flexing Diva ??
How are you ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by issylarry(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
from all u've seen I guess u can answer that yourself.

Taaa!v u taken dat personal?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheAgba:

There you are boss.
How today na ? Na wetin you carry come for me ?
I dey o
Nothing much.
Just that this thread dey dull me undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin Seeing some ghost spies on this thread. Hmm, You better enter d place
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by MsCelibacy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheAgba:

My prophetic inclination has acknowledged me that your nick is actually the opposite of your personality.
Hmmmm...for you to achieve celibacy if you really want it, you have to...
Lol oh no no my man,please do not attempt to ellaborate on whatever it is that u mean however i cn asho u that based on ur ''prophetic enclination'' u have just proved to me that ur not much of a prophet. . . .im fine thanx nd urself??
How are you today Miss/Mrs ?
smiley
TheAgba:

My prophetic inclination has acknowledged me that your nick is actually the opposite of your personality.
Hmmmm...for you to achieve celibacy if you really want it, you have to...
Lol oh no no my man,please do not attempt to ellaborate on whatever it is that u mean however i cn asho u that based on ur ''prophetic enclination'' u have just proved to me that ur not much of a prophet. . . .im fine thanx nd urself??
How are you today Miss/Mrs ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
MsCelibacy:
smiley
How dare you cast doubts on a chosen ?
Anyway,I am fine .
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tohpeh:
I dey o
Nothing much.
Just that this thread dey dull me undecided
No be small oh my oga at the top.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by giftee1: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
hi guy,I am Gift Anselm,am a student in my final year luv acting,watching movie,dancing,and singing am an Igbo gal from IMO state and I will luv 2 make new and cool frnds.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
giftee1:
hi guy,I am Gift Anselm,am a student in my final year luv acting,watching movie,dancing,and singing am an Igbo gal from IMO state and I will luv 2 make new and cool frnds.
welcome gift
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Theagba and Tohpeh who is d oga @ d top
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
giftee1:
Hw u?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by giftee1: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
obyno10ten:

Hw u?
am kul and u?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by giftee1: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tohpeh:
welcome gift
tnks
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
giftee1:
tnks
How do you do gift
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
obyno10ten:
Lols
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
obyno10ten:
Na him oh
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2015
giftee1:
Ehmmm...my surname is The , my name is Agba. I am a student with a level. I love singing, reading anything I find interesting, dancing and writing. Etc. I am from the middle belt.
I will also love to be a friend.
@Tohpeh : Abi no be so ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

Ehmmm...my surname is The , my name is Agba. I am a student with a level. I love singing, reading anything I find interesting, dancing and writing. Etc. I am from the middle belt.
I will also love to be a friend.
@Tohpeh : Abi no be so ?
na so bro, nice intro yo got thr, u no fit lie nau cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Tohpeh:
na so bro, nice intro yo got thr, u no fit lie nau cheesy
See your eyes . So you never sleep ?
My oga at the top . How the night na ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Tohpeh:
this has been happening since God knows wen. Parents need to sit up. I heard over the radio of a young girl who. Asked her mother where babies came fro &. Was hushed by her mum... outta curiosity she ask d driver living around & guess wat ans she goot..... she's pregnant. A lot of people 2day r just interested in getting married forgetting that parenting isn't an easy job @ all.... Good morning
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Una good morning oooo! Hw d weekend dey roll?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

it's allowed grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

Flexing Diva ??
How are you ?
I bam o!b how ur side now? Wats d 411
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2015
issylarry:

Taaa!v u taken dat personal?
Taaa! Taaa!! I v not. How u doing? Weekend bells

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.