Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (277671 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Tohpeh:
grin Seeing some ghost spies on this thread. Hmm, You better enter d place
before 2face enter ur place tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2015
MsCelibacy:
smiley
babe calibacy u no dey cchat abi na roll cos na only smiley u dey post. Here I was thinking I found another lady to ginger me but this one dey roast my ginger. Awon boys kilodev
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:44am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

How dare you cast doubts on a chosen ?
Anyway,I am fine .
bikoo I am lost.......who is the chosen one? Abi na chosee& who is d chosee grin cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by issylarry(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Taaa! Taaa!! I v not. How u doing? Weekend bells

Lolz,Am gud.Yea,aw do u wana spend it(weekend)?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2015
giftee1:
hi guy,I am Gift Anselm,am a student in my final year luv acting,watching movie,dancing,and singing am an Igbo gal from IMO state and I will luv 2 make new and cool frnds.
welcome & hope u come with gifts?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2015
issylarry:

Lolz,Am gud.Yea,aw do u wana spend it(weekend)?
the best way a girl does....in d saloon grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by giftee1: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
welcome & hope u come with gifts?
yea I came with enough
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by giftee1: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Tohpeh:
How do you do gift
am kul and u?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2015
giftee1:
yea I came with enough
talk is cheaap. Do d walk
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
bikoo I am lost.......who is the chosen one? Abi na chosee& who is d chosee grin cheesy
I am the chosen prophet of the cosmic energy. You dare not fight nature.
How are you ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Election countdown : waat are ur views v
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

I am the chosen prophet of the cosmic energy. You dare not fight nature.
How are you ?
hahaahahaha! D last time I checked, I didn't anoint any1
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I bam o!b how ur side now? Wats d 411
You bam like G-bam.
Na you be correct girl.
Only you create thread stay thread
Omo, you subscribe die.
My side dull eh. But I love it because I love being indoors.
How are you this day ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
it's allowed grin
But what about moderation ?
Skip some steps and increase your pace.
Ena like cat walk eh. And my eyes way no get break go just see they like am sha especially if your folks are on trousers .
Na me talk am ? I guess no.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hahaahahaha! D last time I checked, I didn't anoint any1
You can't anoint anyone because that requires a synergy of forces from the cosmic energy.
I will soon rain fire and brimstone on you.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by giftee1: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
talk is cheaap. Do d walk
which walk?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

See your eyes . So you never sleep ?
My oga at the top . How the night na ?
cheesy oh then, I was seeing a movie "30days in Atlanta" cos I wasn't sleepy. Night was short and cool.
How every boss?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
this has been happening since God knows wen. Parents need to sit up. I heard over the radio of a young girl who. Asked her mother where babies came fro &. Was hushed by her mum... outta curiosity she ask d driver living around & guess wat ans she goot..... she's pregnant. A lot of people 2day r just interested in getting married forgetting that parenting isn't an easy job @ all.... Good morning
chai! You see na.
Lots of sex ed needs to be encouraged and even more important for pastors children, cos their parents ain't too liberal at that aspect of learning.
Have seen this movie "Sex ed"? It does a whole lot of justice to educatn abt sex
God bless Nigeria
God bless our Parents
God bless our Teachers as well
And God bless our Children
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
before 2face enter ur place tongue
grin nice lines
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2015
giftee1:
am kul and u?
fine...
I really love Acting and Dancing but I can't do them.
The Last time I acted in Skool, I fell terribly on stage cos I was walking wt swaggs.
I never did ever since then cry
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Tohpeh:
cheesy oh then, I was seeing a movie "30days in Atlanta" cos I wasn't sleepy. Night was short and cool.
How every boss?
I also wish to watch that movie. But my people have pirated the life out of that movie.
Fine
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

You bam like G-bam.
Na you be correct girl.
Only you create thread stay thread
Omo, you subscribe die.
My side dull eh. But I love it because I love being indoors.
How are you this day ?
na God o! I ban! Just chilling
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by issylarry(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
the best way a girl does....in d saloon grin

Hmmm,y do ladies love goin to saloon wt their boyfriends?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

But what about moderation ?
Skip some steps and increase your pace.
Ena like cat walk eh. And my eyes way no get break go just see they like am sha especially if your folks are on trousers .
Na me talk am ? I guess no.
loolz
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2015
MsCelibacy:

funny
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
very fine. Wats happening @ ur end How prep 4 elections??

well am preping good
yet to make up my mind though
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
obyno10ten:

Signor11 get level for election matters?

i laugh
Mzflexydeeva:
lol! U know weda e na next minister Beta be nyc

nice
i fit be
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
obyno10ten:

**Crying with one eye*** u have tailored my decent question to look derogatory.

*Peeping with d other eye* Signor11 shebi u still have ma acct nomba. No mind am just mind me

NO WORRY your insured
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
lol.....lwkmd

no need to laugh this much heeyy
i get the power
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
na God o! I ban! Just chilling
I they feel you...
Oyatortor ,fimile je jaye... ( I don't know the meaning of that)
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
TheAgba:

I also wish to watch that movie. But my people have pirated the life out of that movie.
Fine
abeg watch am o

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.