Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (272598 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by richie9093(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Alright. Let me try this again.

Hello, my name is Fola. I'm a guy looking for a girl who is also looking for a FLING or just FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS and isn't ready for the all these relationship brouhaha. Looking for someone who doesn't want the rigours of being in an exclusive relationship but still wants the some of the perks that come with being in one (companionship etc).

But, still, who knows where this could finally lead us; ). If you can hold conversations and not just one-word replies, that would be helpful too.

All ladies are welcome no matter the colour or size. In LAGOS preferably. Can call/text me on: 09050254004 OR contact me on WhatsApp: 08156959572

P.s if you're going to add me and then ask me for recharge card even before meet, please shift to the next guy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Fayvhur(f): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2019
perousd:

You're funny. I'll add you up even if I don't have "money' lol. You'll also need to force conversations � too.

Wait have you added me up?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by smith042: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Am 27 reside in Enugu need a good female friend to hangout with just came back today
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by smith042: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Am need a good female friend to hang out with in Enugu you can hit me up on 08168875689
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by perousd: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=Fayvhur post=83121741]

Wait have you added me up? [/quote
Oh. Now I see]
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by perousd: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Fayvhur:

Wait have you added me up?
Now I see.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Alexa320(f): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:
If you are in Lagos, let's plan a hang out then you can shoot your shot

Babe
Long time���
I have missed you all...
You, @ferdyboss, @cetona etc.
Its me @igstars
Only i lost my account and had to open this new one.
I've really missed you all...
Hows our family? Where is everybody�
Biko forgive me for the longgggg time breach.

I'm hearing about a whatsapp group?
Please add me

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm Tarasha.I'm interested in a long term relationship.I'm 24 years old.Email for more
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm Tarasha.I'm interested in a long term relationship.I'm 24 years old.I'm in my 3rd year in Convenant University.I'm very friendly and funny.Email for more

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by rafindo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Latashia:
I'm Tarasha.I'm interested in a long term relationship.I'm 24 years old.I'm in my 3rd year in Convenant University.I'm very friendly and funny.Email for more

Secamna @ twitter and I will humbly follow you back.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
My name is Excel, 27. I'd like to hook up and make friends with a nice young Lady residing in Abuja. Kindly quote me If you're down. Thanks
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by doscar(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Latashia:

cheesy
Latashia:
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm a Yoruba lady, I need a man to marry, I based in Ibadan
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm a Yoruba lady, I need a man to marry, I based in Ibadan
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by sinistermind(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:
Some of us are so busy, others are too shy to make new friends. Why not just meet new cool people who love you just for being you. You never can tell where you meet that great friend. Meet people with diferent ideas who are willing to share and be a part of your life. No one is an island remember.

if there is a whatsapp group, add me up 09034078872
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alexa320:

Babe
Long time���
I have missed you all...
You, @ferdyboss, @cetona etc.
Its me @igstars
Only i lost my account and had to open this new one.
I've really missed you all...
Hows our family? Where is everybody�
Biko forgive me for the longgggg time breach.

I'm hearing about a whatsapp group?
Please add me
Our family members don port o, all gone but not forgotten. Only @ shegxi dey visit once in a while .

How have you been and what have you been up to
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:

Our family members don port o, all gone but not forgotten. Only @ shegxi dey visit once in a while .

lol.....how have you been? hope oga is doing great too? my regards
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by kaygentle(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Latashia:
okay....any social media handle?

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ejiro20192109(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Latashia:
I base in Lagos state, a graduate in computer science.
here is my number 08160796095 it's also WhatsApp enabled but I will prefer you call so we can talk over a drink

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ejiro20192109(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
I'm a cool and adorable young man who reside in abule egba, Lagos. you can call for a meet up 08160796095
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
shegxi:
lol.....how have you been? hope oga is doing great too? my regards
we are all great... Longest time. How are you doing
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:
we are all great... Longest time. How are you doing
I am fine.....Nigeria has tired me jare. the stress is too much.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
I am female, 34, married, live in Lagos, Christian, and play only Scrabble, lol.
Like minded friends please?
How are you doing today?

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
MsAnne:
Good day everyone;
Just for friends...28-35 years preferably
Just Dm me
How are you doing today?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Alexa320(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:

Oh mama
Well i just finished school na i say make i come back to family base.
Awaiting NYSC.
How is our family.
Used to have ferdyboss o, then i lost my phone
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
ejiro20192109:

I base in Lagos state, a graduate in computer science.
here is my number 08160796095 it's also WhatsApp enabled but I will prefer you call so we can talk over a drink
I am in Ogun state.I can't come to Lagos na.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
rafindo:

Secamna @ twitter and I will humbly follow you back.
Is it @secamana or @sacanam
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by sholws(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
08126590570 calls not enabled
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by rafindo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Latashia:
Is it @secamana or @sacanam

It secamna

Or WhatsApp me on 08090610640

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2019
shegxi:
I am fine.....Nigeria has tired me jare. the stress is too much.
It haff tired everybody my brother. We just dey push am dey go
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Alexa320:

Oh mama
Well i just finished school na i say make i come back to family base.
Awaiting NYSC.
How is our family.
Used to have ferdyboss o, then i lost my phone
That's nice....a big congratulations to you. Where you want to serve

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.