Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (286631 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ejiro20192109(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Latashia:
I am in Ogun state.I can't come to Lagos na.
So sorry about that. its sad distance has become the major barrier

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Kisser400(m): 3:47am On Oct 28, 2019
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by henryhemon(m): 3:50am On Oct 28, 2019
Latashia:
Is it @secamana or @sacanam

Your Twitter I'd don't exist.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Rozayonome: 4:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Khalid- location
Odirahc:

Cool, I've ransacked my brain and couldn't get hold of the song where the lyrics is taken from. Mind telling me?

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Rozayonome:
Khalid- location
Nice! Why don't you send me a PM so we can get in touch.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Patriisi:
hello

22 yr old from Helsinki looking for pen pal to tell me all things Nigerian and vice versa

I would prefer to use snapchat maybe because it's ease of visual communication but I don't know if it's enabled in Nigeria
You got WhatsApp?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2019
vivyadas:
Hello, am Vivian from Ajah. I would like to meet new friends
I'm new in ajah just came to visit a friend. What's up with you
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2019
kelz009:
I really want to make friends. Don't really have many, won't mind the gender but Lagos preferably.
Xup with u
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2019
jayextra:
Hi my name is Promise,19yrs...Need new friends

Do you know ariaria?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Fayvhur:
Watsup Watsup, am favor, 6ft tall beautiful Amazon...am just whining myself. Hahahaha am a reality show fan, not BBnaija oh, am a book freak, Just graduated University, 09037160169 my whatsapp line add me up if you have money and can carry a conversation. I don't want people who I hv to keep forcing conversation, and I don't have any money or talents
Lmao! Your sig is complaining about giving the male species more power but you're asking for friendship only 'if the guy has money' cos you dont have any. I just died laughing cheesy. You're probably one of them 'feminists' that want equal rights EXCEPT when it comes to taking care of bills. THEN man becomes the head lmaooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2019
duchessvikki0:
My name is Vikki
I'm a 300l student of Imo State University
I'm a bit fair
5ft and slim
I love reading and meeting new people occasionally
I reside in Owerri, Imo state

In need of friends from any part of Nigeria and beyond
Do you have this app 'any books'? If you dont try it out it'll change your life smiley thank me later
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Teaorcoffee:
I'm Amara.. Almost 23 wink, I'm in serious need of someone I can always talk to before boredom eats me up cool
28-35yrs biko.. I'm currently in Aba
08147218236 WhatsApp kiss
You're in or from aba?

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Teaorcoffee(f): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
crownedrookie:

You're in or from aba?

In
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Teathobi: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Latashia:
I am in Ogun state.I can't come to Lagos na.
Can we hook up in ABK This december. I'll probably send you a dm on twitter...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Teathobi: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
DateMynd44:
how digital are u? can u teach me graphics design?
I'm from akwa ibom but in Benin kingdom
you want to learn. I can teach you. Check out my ig page @teathobi.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ikotun, Ijegun Lagos a female friend. Just a chat mate.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Dindook: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello, Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a note able firm in Lagos. am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years old, M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful serious relationship for future sake, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, rude and saucy type don't message me pls, let's not waste our precious time. Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244... Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Alexa320(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kisser400:
Am Chigozie by name
6.3 ft tall (aka tallest)
I reside in Port Harcourt
Fair in complexion
Please I need a Female friend
WhatsApp or call 07039290978
Thanks

Hello tallest
I'm in Ph too
I'll hit u up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Alexa320(f): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Follow the link to meet up with people in different states

https://www./304745799714335/permalink/1099784240210483/
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Fayvhur(f): 12:54am On Nov 06, 2019
crownedrookie:

Lmao! Your sig is complaining about giving the male species more power but you're asking for friendship only 'if the guy has money' cos you dont have any. I just died laughing cheesy. You're probably one of them 'feminists' that want equal rights EXCEPT when it comes to taking care of bills. THEN man becomes the head lmaooo

Holy Shiiiiiiiiii! I totally forgot about that sig.... Buh yeah Whatever... A girl's gotta eat, I can't do that by myself, and there's guys, natural providers...Am still too young to be feminist, Prolly in my 30s when I'm rich I can claim to be that
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Fayvhur:

Holy Shiiiiiiiiii! I totally forgot about that sig.... Buh yeah Whatever... A girl's gotta eat, I can't do that by myself, and there's guys, natural providers...Am still too young to be feminist, Prolly in my 30s when I'm rich I can claim to be that
LMAAOOOOO! CONVENIENT FEMINISM NOW THERES A CONCEPT! Love the honesty.
Girls gotta eat, then girl oughta work though JS

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Fayvhur(f): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
crownedrookie:

LMAAOOOOO! CONVENIENT FEMINISM NOW THERES A CONCEPT! Love the honesty.
Girls gotta eat, then girl oughta work though JS

Hah! Thank you very much, but Girl's gotta problem...Girl has got no skills or talents, hence no work for Girl

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Fayvhur:

Hah! Thank you very much, but Girl's gotta problem...Girl has got no skills or talents, hence no work for Girl
Then girl better get that ridiculous signature off her profile. If girl thinks men are the ones who have to break their backs and get the skills or talents and then feed girl who sits on her ass complaining about the lack of said skills, girl should damn well not complain about them having more "power"

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Fayvhur(f): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2019
crownedrookie:

Then girl better get that ridiculous signature off her profile. If girl thinks men are the ones who have to break their backs and get the skills or talents and then feed girl who sits on her ass complaining about the lack of said skills, girl should damn well not complain about them having more "power"

Good point.... On it Asap
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by EliteMike(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2019
Hello, I'm Dara
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lanaVello1(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2019
crownedrookie:

Lmaooo,she actually changed the siggy grin grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 08, 2019
lanaVello1:

Lmaooo,she actually changed the siggy grin grin
I like her already, she admitted to change willingly and did.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tejis56(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rozayonome:
What makes you think I'm in Lagos is not like my username says lagosbabe or something grin grin wink
that a delta name onome
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Kisser400(m): 3:16am On Nov 10, 2019
Alexa320:

Hello tallest I'm in Ph too I'll hit u up on WhatsApp

Ok dear

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by donkelz(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Dev13(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
H
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by BarrElChapo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
angry
Mzflexydeeva:
Good morning everyone, hope you are all doing well. My greetings.

So I am considering a WhatsApp group but the last time we did, folks turned it into a dating group.
P.S
It's not a dating group, it's a group where friends can meet and interact, share ideas, encourage each other and perhaps in future, meet hangout and get to know each other more. So please with this in mind, if interested in the group, drop your number I will add you.

Rules of the group.
Once added,
1. Drop your name
2. Location
3. Occupation
4. Drop a pic
5. Date of birth ( month & day only)

Thank you in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (243) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.