Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (276862 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
fritxie101:

aii. Well jus cause d day was spent in bed doesnt min its boring.
forget that thing, it is only boredon dat'll make one stay in bed all day.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
fritxie101:

its normal. If evriday were christmas, sum christmas days wud be boring.
true talk
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by fritxie101(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
forget that thing, it is only boredon dat'll make one stay in bed all day.
ure ryt sha. Deres always hope for a bera 2mao.
Buh cum ooooo, must u flex 2mao in 2day?2days boredom is jus an avenue for u ta rest body.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
fritxie101:

ure ryt sha. Deres always hope for a bera 2mao.
Buh cum ooooo, must u flex 2mao in 2day?2days boredom is jus an avenue for u ta rest body.
well.....I guess d body got tired of being asked to rest
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by fritxie101(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
well.....I guess d body got tired of being asked to rest
hahahahahaha. No b lie sha.
Tnk God d day is almost ova.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
fritxie101:

hahahahahaha. No b lie sha.
Tnk God d day is almost ova.
yes o! Didn't even know it was evening already
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Oya all the chics following this thread identify urself sharp sharp, the boys are complaining bout boredom n loneliness. Abi guys I no speak una mind?

Mzflexydeeva:
find dem
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
U asked for the landlady & u av her. My dear I am as confused as U. Maybe cos d family house looks like one building in the extreme end of northern Nigeria they av all decided to abandon it forgetting that even the. Big sky scrappers in d USA were built with collective efforts. I've tried talking but no1 is listening. Maybe u ccan intervene 4 me.
seriously, its one hell of bad weather here, but why have you decided to sit this beautiful mansion in the north. Well, ama go get lot and lots of giant AC's and try to BringBackYourFamily.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Oya all the chics following this thread identify urself sharp sharp, the boys are complaining bout boredom n loneliness. Abi guys I no speak una mind?

you are on track dude! This place is an epitome of boredom!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shalommeri(f): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Am shalom...student,fat nt plumpy#lol#...likes nytin fun bt i lov readin novels mor dan testbooks nd i lov makin frnds tho i dont av much..dars jxt me....

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Xup? where are you based?

shalommeri:
Am shalom...student,fat nt plumpy#lol#...likes nytin fun bt i lov readin novels mor dan testbooks nd i lov makin frnds tho i dont av much..dars jxt me....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
shalommeri:
*sigh* welcome though, hope the whole sunday was glorious?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:54am On Nov 17, 2014
tmx21:
seriously, its one hell of bad weather here, but why have you decided to sit this beautiful mansion in the north. Well, ama go get lot and lots of giant AC's and try to BringBackYourFamily.
thanks in advance
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
thanks in advance
uwc. Good morning, hope dreamland was good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2014
shalommeri:

How do u do Shalom!

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL on Tuesday And Wednesday 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin
Your vote counts..
Check out his Picture Diary here:- https://www.nairaland.com/1997377/emperorking20- despicable-me#28020383

Thanks

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shalommeri(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Snowbird1:

How do u do Shalom!

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL on Tuesday And Wednesday 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin
Your vote counts..
Check out his Picture Diary here:- https://www.nairaland.com/1997377/emperorking20- despicable-me#28020383

Thanks

am cool..u??
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2014
shalommeri:

am cool..u??
M great. Hws d day goin for u?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shalommeri(f): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Snowbird1:

M great. Hws d day goin for u?
gud
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2014
Good morning this morning 19/11/2014
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Good morning this morning 21/11/2014

Good morning!!! The date tho
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gentlezypher: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2014
grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by plainmirror(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Any MOUAU babe in-house should holla @me

#pmb

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Hian, you have a fake calendar on your phone or are you just time travelling?

Mzflexydeeva:
Good morning this morning 21/11/2014
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am Gabriel,i love playing the keyboard and guitar,listening to music,watch the European football league and hang out with my guys.I work in an I.t firm.Love to meeting u guys and ladies
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Good morning!!! The date tho
my bad
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Hian, you have a fake calendar on your phone or are you just time travelling?

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by haare2015: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
I need someone to love,am a single guy called oluwanifemi,live @ surulere,and I need someone to love around my area. Pls if interested wa@app me on 08103664765
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
haare2015:
I need someone to love,am a single guy called oluwanifemi,live @ surulere,and I need someone to love around my area. Pls if interested wa@app me on 08103664765
y must d person be around ur area? Wat if she is in port Harcourt?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by fritxie101(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
y must d person be around ur area? Wat if she is in port Harcourt?
no mind am, he is looking for a conditional love of location.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tete7000(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
gentlezypher:
what can be worst than being alone in a big house with no one to talk to....wish i had a partner o o o

Man is never alone. God is always there if invited even though one could have devil as an accomplice if one wouldn't invite God. In short, at any point in time we are either with God or with the devil. Invite God now and you feeling of loneliness will be gone. If he feels you need someone to be with, he will provide you with one; if he doesn't deem that necessary, being in his presence guarantees peace.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
From Edo state. Live in lasgidi. Just graduated about to serve. Love football, global finance, playing video games, hanging out. Hate disappointments and politics. Just want new friends. Boy or girl. Any state is fine. Cheers*

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.