Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,639 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (277476 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
fritxie101:

no mind am, he is looking for a conditional love of location.
e no wan pay tfare 4 her visit grin

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thinkr:
From Edo state. Live in lasgidi. Just graduated about to serve. Love football, global finance, playing video games, hanging out. Hate disappointments and politics. Just want new friends. Boy or girl. Any state is fine. Cheers*
a big welcome to you. Proudly Edo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
a big welcome to you. Proudly Edo
thankyou op.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
coolMzflexydeeva!!!! me too wan meet person na. Oya hook me up too wink
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:
coolMzflexydeeva!!!! me too wan meet person na. Oya hook me up too wink
I no dey hook any1 up oooo! Only u go findd person den do ur thing & hope u r lucky
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good morning / Good afternoon / Good day 24/11/2014
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Good morning / Good afternoon / Good day 24/11/2014

Good day jare!!! You refused to connect me with someone grin cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Good day jare!!! You refused to connect me with someone grin cool
connect u how na?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
connect u how na?

Just kidding!!!! hope you good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Just kidding!!!! hope you good?
am good. How r u doing?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good day 25/11/2014
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ADEWALE7777: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
osun state a student watching football movies and chatting...want new friends girls precisely
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by goddybet(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
You have to be good
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gennysq(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
I tink am cool, frm Edo buh reside in lag n a grad. Just nid a friend I can flow wit, no major expectation. 2A84A868
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
ADEWALE7777:
osun state a student watching football movies and chatting...want new friends girls precisely
welcome
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
goddybet:
You have to be good
huh
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
gennysq:
I tink am cool, frm Edo buh reside in lag n a grad. Just nid a friend I can flow wit, no major expectation. 2A84A868
my edo sister welcome. Obokhian
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
gennysq:
...Let me add you up then...We could be good friends frm there..Or wht do you feel?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Huh? you are from Edo too? No wonder lipsrsealed

Mzflexydeeva:
my edo sister welcome. Obokhian
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Hian, she posted her pin n you are stil asking question. I wantu believe this your question is rhetoric cos if not what do you tink she posted her pin 4?

slimedge:
...Let me add you up then...We could be good friends frm there..Or wht do you feel?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Hian, she posted her pin n you are stil asking question. I wantu believe this your question is rhetoric cos if not what do you tink she posted her pin 4?

...sad Hmmm...In your lame mind...Was it not a good thing that I sought her permission first by showing courtesy b4 adding her up? Drill this in2 ur skull bro.Being courteous shows how matured one is...

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Huh? you are from Edo too? No wonder lipsrsealed

no wonder what?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Good morning my good people of nairaland. 26/11/2014
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Goodmorning ma. How market today?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Lmao. The fact dt she posted it shows you have her permission already. No take I'm personal I was just being real besides she no even send any of us sef.

slimedge:
...sad Hmmm...In your lame mind...Was it not a good thing that I sought her permission first by showing courtesy b4 adding her up? Drill this in2 ur skull bro.Being courteous shows how matured one is...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2014
^^^^ grin both of you funny. Issokai plz
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Lmao. The fact dt she posted it shows you have her permission already. No take I'm personal I was just being real besides she no even send any of us sef.

...I was just playing around either..am only present here when I mean to wind away time and play silly by teasing pple...Me just kiddin sha...

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Thinkr:
Goodmorning ma. How market today?
market dey God hand oooo! How ur side na?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
market dey God hand oooo! How ur side na?
Cooler than the southpole. Do have a great day.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Hello G'morning
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
...I've been so eager to meet this most talked about Mzflexydeeva...What's bawlin mammy?...When I was pretty much younger,I told my dad that gettin a diva as a mistress was what I was disirous of.And he would say, ''If that's your desire,consider it done cos you're close to meeting her''...Sounds prophetic. wink..Now it seems like a reality..I humbly seek your permission to give you a red carpet treat.They say man's dreams and disires do not converge but I guess I just refuted that. smiley
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2014
^^^ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.