Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. (5636 Views)

Top 10 Cliche In Horror Movies That Are Becoming Stale / Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies / Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello all! cheesy

Please I need the names of very interesting Horror movies I can download. With link if possible. cool

Holidays are coming for me and it promises to be a boring one so i'd like something to keep my eyes busy. grin

Let the suggestions roll in please. smiley

Thank you!
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hello all! cheesy

Please I need the names of very interesting Horror movies I can download. With link if possible. cool

Holidays are coming for me and it promises to be a boring one so i'd like something to keep my eyes busy. grin

Let the suggestions roll in please. smiley

Thank you!
go watch vivly posts,u go see horror.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Fabdedon(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
chai have forgoten the name of this Nigerian Viampire movie ooo ... shocked
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
go watch irene ony posts,u go see horror.
Guy abeg I dey serious here.

No call that girl to come spoil my thread for me.

Abeg edit her moniker.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fabdedon:
chai have forgoten the name of this Nigerian Viampire movie ooo ... shocked
Seriously? cheesy
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Have you watched SAW?
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
go watch vi vly posts,u go see horror.
undecided
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:
Have you watched SAW?
Yea!

1-6. Heard there is part 7 though,,don't know how true it is.

Could it be?
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided
the babe is on another level of craze ohh
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
There's Saw 7, in 3D. I am a horror freak, so you would need to tell me the ones you have seen before I can recommend any one for you
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Conjuring, Insidious 1&2, Mirrors 1&2, Midnight meat train, 1408, Case 39. ..... Endless list

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
the babe is on another level of craze ohh
Guy try behave na undecided

Na my thread you wan dey spoil so.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy try behave na undecided

Na my thread you wan dey spoil so.
sorry oh
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD:
There's Saw 7, in 3D. I am a horror freak, so you would need to tell me the ones you have seen before I can recommend any one for you
Wow!

I'll get to look for it. How long has it been out now? cheesy
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD:
Conjuring, Insidious 1&2, Mirrors 1&2, Midnight meat train, 1408, Case 39. ..... Endless list
i've not watched Mirrors,,1408 and case 39.

Watched the rest.

You can just help to list the ones you can remember and i'll take note of the ones i've not watched.

Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
sorry oh
So which horror movie you know? smiley
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea!

1-6. Heard there is part 7 though,,don't know how true it is.

Could it be?
Never heard of part 7. Here are few I can remember: the eye, the grudge, one missed call, final destination, pulse,
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wow!

I'll get to look for it. How long has it been out now? cheesy
Since 2010
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

i've not watched Mirrors,,1408 and case 39.

Watched the rest.

You can just help to list the ones you can remember and i'll take note of the ones i've not watched.

Thanks.
1408 will creep you out mehn!
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lalasticlala please i'll like you to help me with this.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

So which horror movie you know? smiley
I know nneka the pretty serpent ,part 1 to 3

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Can't really remember much now unless I put on my laptop, which is not closeby now
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD:

Since 2010
Jeez! shockedshocked

Where have I been? cry
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD the room1408 is so creepy. Never knew there's SAW 7. Thanks for that.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Never heard of part 7. Here are few I can remember: the eye, the grudge, one missed call, final destination, pulse,
Thanks!

The grudge sounds interesting. Can you still remember the plot of the movie? cheesy
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD:
Can't really remember much now unless I put on my laptop, which is not closeby now
Okay bro!

Anytime. smiley
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by AndreRose(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks!

The grudge sounds interesting. Can you still remember the plot of the movie? cheesy
All I can remember is that there was a curse and it runs in the blood.
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:
GogetterMD the room1408 is so creepy. Never knew there's SAW 7. Thanks for that.
Saw, my all-time favorite. I have the collection of 1-7
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by GogetterMD(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dreamhouse (more of a thriller than horror), Annabelle, The Omen, Exorcism of Emily Rose

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:

All I can remember is that there was a curse and it runs in the blood.
Is it that scary?
Re: Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
GogetterMD:
Dreamhouse (more of a thriller than horror), Annabelle, The Omen, Exorcism of Emily Rose
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie / Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time / CTL Cable Installation For Better Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.