Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? (2496 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Most Extreme Pictures. / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2013
I know me when I'm drunk for example, I turn into a complete animal and do things I regret the morning after which is why I avoid my close male friends seeing me drunk so I don't ruin our friendship, so I was wondering if it's just me or others do crazy things too?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2013
I start doing cray stuffs
lik hiting grls on d ass

drifiting my car
lik looking for my car key dts in my pocket
Buh i still remain in my senses i knw wah i do.....
lik d day i was talking to my car too start up widout d keys embarassed embarassed tongue tongue cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 12:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Readone3.5L:
I start doing cray stuffs
lik hiting grls on d ass

drifiting my car
lik looking for my car key dts in my pocket
Buh i still remain in my senses i knw wah i do.....
lik d day i was talking to my car too start up widout d keys embarassed embarassed tongue tongue cool cool cool

Talking to your car?! Haha my friend that one is nearing madness o tongue
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by waleadex(m): 1:12am On Dec 04, 2013
....called my dad by his name " Moshood" grin
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2013
waleadex: ....called my dad by his name " Moshood" grin
Please tell me that was followed by a slap that cleared your eyes grin
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2013
I don't drink,but know a guy that pee inside his fridge,then asking his wife,if she has fixed air conditioner in the toilet.
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Yomieluv: I don't drink,but know a guy that pee inside his fridge,then asking his wife,if she has fixed air conditioner in the toilet.
Hahaha that is so funny cheesy
Damn if I was his wife I'll be so upset especially if I kept nice soups in there
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2013
dont you sleep
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 2:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Readone3.5L:
dont you sleep

Good observation, I don't actually grin
U nko? tongue
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:
Good observation, I don't actually grin
U nko? tongue
i do nau....buh not yet so wah r you up too
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 2:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Readone3.5L:

i do nau....buh not yet so wah r you up too
I'm just waiting for meeting time wink
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2013
My brother invited me to his place solely to get drunk since I never drink. I obliged him. By the end of the night, I was blasting Vic O and riding a bicycle backwards. Evri bori afta parri. True story.
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 3:09am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: My brother invited me to his place solely to get drunk since I never drink. I obliged him. By the end of the night, I was blasting Vic O and riding a bicycle backwards. Evri bori afta parri. True story.
Hahahahaha that must have been a hilarious sight, I'm sure Vic. O suddenly sounded like the jam of life at that moment grin
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:
I'm just waiting for meeting time wink

Meeting Keh..
u b witch
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 3:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Readone3.5L:

Meeting Keh..
u b witch
Looool grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:
Looool grin grin grin
be serz nau
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Readone3.5L:

be serz nau
Why, you dey fear? tongue
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Enegod(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2013
I havent shit in like 5 days.... help!!!
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by jmoore(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2013
Never been drunk.
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by RAPMAN02(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2013
drink a cup of bleach
Enegod: I havent shit in like 5 days.... help!!!
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
How is this romantic
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by drnairalov: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2013
my drink was kinda poisoned with some stuff 'gegemu'..ddnt knw, drank it all nd i got so high, cut the long story short i went to anoda person house to sleep instead of mine when i was apprehended by d momma of house.claiming its my hous nd she shud getout, den i slapped her..out of annoyance..she was a police officer also..well a bad experience..leme just stop here!
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2013
drnairalov: my drink was kinda poisoned with some stuff 'gegemu'..ddnt knw, drank it all nd i got so high, cut the long story short i went to anoda person house to sleep instead of mine when i was apprehended by d momma of house.claiming its my hous nd she shud getout, den i slapped her..out of annoyance..she was a police officer also..well a bad experience..leme just stop here!
How will you stop story when it's just entering climax?! embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Enegod: I havent shit in like 5 days.... help!!!
Eat egusi soup, the ting dey run my belle for one week straight now undecided
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2013
jmoore: Never been drunk.
Then you don't know what you're missing tongue
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by jmoore(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:
Then you don't know what you're missing tongue
I'm missing being crazy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by jmoore(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2013
12 inches!:
How is this romantic
I wonder oh...

Mods, move this topic to drunk section.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2013
12 inches!:
How is this romantic
Because men are more romantic when drunk etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2013
I really don't wantu remember it. Wtf
Re: What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? by Mindependent(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
gcfr.com:
I really don't wantu remember it. Wtf
Hahaha was it that bad?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Cannot Cook- Festus Keyamo / L Estate Marketers Cgc Nigeria Ltd, A Chinese Construction Company. We Are Looki / 21 Ways You Can Earn The Respect Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.