Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late (2921 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls fello Nairalandiar i nid ur help. I just decover dat my galfriend has a facial hair i mean beard hair and as for me i hate it. Wat is d solution to remove it permanently pls reasonable advice
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by jeffizy(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2013
You need a reasonable answer?
Try romance section.

BTW, have you been looking at her forehead all these while?
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Connoisseur(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2013
you just discovered. all the while you were chyking her, you didnt see them.
conji don clear for ya eye, u don dey see road
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2013
jeffizy: You need a readonable answer?
Try romance section.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una no go kill person
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Connoisseur: you just discovered. all the while you were chyking her, you didnt see them.
grin grin grin grin grin *faints*
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by troy20(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
it is good to have sumtn in common.It tightens the bond.you can always share your shaving cream

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by okirewaju(f): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
troy20: it is good to have sumtn in common.It tightens the bond.you can always share your shaving cream
Gosh cheesy
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Nutase: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Guys will never learn to look beyond Mary Kay, foundation etc. I too luv dat gal grin. Next time you go look her without makeup before u chyke her. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Connoisseur: you just discovered. all the while you were chyking her, you didnt see them.

am nt leavin her am just looking for solution she av bein shaving it anytim we meet i did nt notice until one faithful day she forgotten dat was wen i saw it and since den i find it difficult to love her like before cos i hate a lady with facial hair
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by IfeLuvely: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Bad move on her part, she should have been adviced never to shave facial hair and tweeze instead. When you shave hair grows back with vengeance most times and comes out much worse than before...let her see a doctor to checked if there is a medical reason for the hair growth
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Bootylicious(f): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Thanks for cheering me up @op I was so depressed and dis thread got me laughing
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Bootylicious: Thanks for cheering me up @op I was so depressed and dis thread got me laughing
do you have bear bear in your jaw ni? cheesy
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by EfemenaXY: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
jeffizy: You need a reasonable answer?
Try romance section.

grin

Connoisseur:

you just discovered. all the while you were chyking her, you didnt see them.

grin grin

troy20: it is good to have sumtn in common.It tightens the bond.you can always share your shaving cream

grin grin grin

Una go kill person for this thread! cheesy cheesy

@OP, a little facial hair isn't that bad.

How serious is it? Does she wake up in the morning looking like a man? Has she got a stubble which is hairier than yours? I hope you aren't exaggerating here...
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by addictiv(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
You can always get veet for her. Heard it removes hair like hypo removes stains.shaving is a bad idea if she doesn't wanna end up looking like rick ross. She should also see a dokita.
Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by dayokanu(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Shey na Goatee?

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by bennysucre(f): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Like sum1 earlier said, just let her go. No matter what she does, it'll always come back.

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by sandiyke(f): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Thought they said love is blind how come yours can see?

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late by bammo: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
My girl's case is worse. she's got hair on her chin, neck and her chest too. Huuugh *dies*

(1) (Reply)

Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law / Please Where Does The Unique Scent Of Second Clothes Come From? / I Need To Learn How To Respect A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.