Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (24684 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee / Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by pixtuk(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
thisisayus: And how much nairalanders wan contribute way go freak this woman?
#FreshAirTinz.

The widow will now die in wealth.

Lest I forget, where is Patience? Here is your fellow widow o! grin
if goodluk catch u em....your own don finish b dat
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by 1025: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
if i like dog, i won't keep anyone that thinks like this pdp chairman. is there just one widow in edo state? do u need oshobobo to insult a widow before you help her?
most of these so called rulers in nigeria are empty brains.
my two years old daughter will do better than this.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Be like me too will target the next place he will be going to and take some pure water and fried groundnut there so the governor will seize my goods and give me jab too and some cool 2mil

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Edeze(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
bt let me ask oo. If not for msgs sent to Social Medias criticising OSHIOMOLE'S actions would he hav done what he did? bt let me ask oo. If not for msgs sent to Social Medias criticising OSHIOMOLE'S actions would he hav done what he did?

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by aviazuva: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
The gonernor has righted his wrong. That is nobility. But if i am to advice the widow, I will tell her to take the 2 million but reject the job offer. Oshiomhole had laid a heavy burden on her neck with that offer. Tell me, with which face and moral will she be telling other women not to block the street with their wares, and how will they answer her?

The job offer reminds us of the job offered to Tai Solarin at peoples Bank by IBB

Tai Solarin quickly grabbed the bait from Babangida after giving IBB sleepless nights with his criticisms constructive and otherwise.
Initially Oga Tai refused to collect salary, to prove his patriotism, IBB smiled.
Shortly afterwards Oga Tai started collecting fuel money for his staff car, IBB laughed, strenghtening his knowledge of human behaviour.
And before we were able to settle down on the issue of fuel money, Oga Tai was arrested and accused of embezzlement and other related frauds. I think he was found guilty even by the court or tribunal.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Didi5(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
And you think Mr.Governor will release that amount immediately?She will wait for 2 years to get the money.And for the employment part,have you asked her what her qualification is?Abi cleaner for state heaquarters no be job?Oshiomhole you can do better.Edo stae civil servants went on strike yesterday for unpaid salaries and allowances.....this is naija!
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Desola(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
aviazuva: The gonernor has righted his wrong. That is nobility. But if i am to advice the widow, I will tell her to take the 2 million but reject the job offer. Oshiomhole had laid a heavy burden on her neck with that offer. Tell me, with which face and moral will she be telling other women not to block the street with their wares, and how will they answer her?

The job offer reminds us of the job offered to Tai Solarin at peoples Bank by IBB

Tai Solarin quickly grabbed the bait from Babangida after giving IBB sleepless nights with his criticisms constructive and otherwise.
Initially Oga Tai refused to collect salary, to prove his patriotism, IBB smiled.
Shortly afterwards Oga Tai started collecting fuel money for his staff car, IBB laughed, strenghtening his knowledge of human behaviour.
And before we were able to settle down on the issue of fuel money, Oga Tai was arrested and accused of embezzlement and other related frauds. I think he was found guilty even by the court or tribunal.

There are many mad people in this forum o. grin grin grin

But your narration of the IBB-Tai Solarin- people's bank saga is apt so I give knuckle. cheesy
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am sure that her church pastor would have given a prophetic prayer last Sunday that before the end of this year....somebody in that church story would change for good...unexpected favor will locate someone in that church..

That pastor don hammer more members be that!

Straight away tithe na 200k if the woman no greedy.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Desola(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
ilugunboy: Am sure that her church pastor would have give a prophetic prayer last Sunday that before the end of this year....somebody in that church story would change for good...unexpected favor will locate someone in that church..

You have joined the clowns today, abi? grin

Today is my day of laughter o. Everywhere I go na so so funny posts. grin grin grin

Maybe I should get an overdose by venturing into the jokes section for the first time. cool

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Desola:

You have joined the clowns today, abi? grin

Today is my day of laughter o. Everywhere I go na so so funny posts. grin grin grin

Maybe I should get an overdose by venturing into the jokes section for the first time. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Pastor sef go dey call to remind her .....

She is automatically a front-row member in the church now...

Make God punish poverty! cheesy
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by mavinc4u(f): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
have they given her the job and the money or it was just a mere talk to divert peoples attention from what he did. i would not be surprised if no money was given to her. all na politics.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by kokoA(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Didi 5: And you think Mr.Governor will release that amount immediately?She will wait for 2 years to get the money.And for the employment part,have you asked her what her qualification is?Abi cleaner for state heaquarters no be job?Oshiomhole you can do better.Edo stae civil servants went on strike yesterday for unpaid salaries and allowances.....this is naija!
you no get tv for ur house? The money was given to her cash! The governor instructed a police man to follow her to the bank to deposit the money in her account. As for the job, what qualification do one need to work as kick against indiscipline taskforce?
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by GOFON(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Desola(f): 9:38am

were pataki

@ Desola,

Do you know her before?
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
ilugunboy: Am sure that her church pastor would have given a prophetic prayer last Sunday that before the end of this year....somebody in that church story would change for good...unexpected favor will locate someone in that church..

200k for wetin? To fill the pastor personal pocket abi? If she come poor tomorrow, the same pastor go help her with 500k? The pastor even know the woman for the congregation before? Na greed naim go make Pastor recognize the woman now if she no first dey recognized before.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by dabossman(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
I kinda saw this coming even before Oshiomole made his peace offering. I just thought to myself when some peeps were applauding PDP's gesture that "What if this woman rejects their offer and proclaims Oshiomole her governor irrespective of the insults? After all PDP's Lucky Igbinedion reigned supreme for 8 years."

Alas, here we are today? It was a risky move on the PDP's part because it could blow up in their face too. Not a well thought out political move in my opinion; and yes it was a political move. They should have just located the woman covertly and then make their offer on the spot with a big ghana-must-go instead of inviting her over in the manner they did.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by ddeola: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Too late for dem. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.