Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Go And Die! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Go And Die! (517 Views)

“I Am Ready To Cry And Die For MI Abaga And Burna Boy Please Grow Up”- OAP Shade / 'go And Die' Tee Shirt Is Out! (photo) / You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Die! by thaoriginator: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
You wondering why I posted this in the celebrity section? Well, I'm a celebrity, just not famous much yet. But if you don't like me simply go and die!

I don't care how you want to die! Just GO AND DIE!

To be continued!
Re: Go And Die! by Airforce1(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Your own don done today

Wait make sexkillz catch u

1 Like

Re: Go And Die! by Phranciz(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Yaba left candidate alert.
Re: Go And Die! by thaoriginator: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2013
Airforce1: Your own don done today

Wait make sexkillz catch u
yo! Naa who b sexkilla?undecided

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Thinks Men Are "Intimidated" By Her Fame! / "I Held His Penis To Escape Beating"-banker Wife (MUST READ / Fan Blasts Dammy Krane For Giving Pupils Caprisonne & Biscuit For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.