Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair (2216 Views)

Festus Odimegwu- Ex NPC Chairman Endorses General Buhari / Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission) / Festus Odimegwu Suspended By The Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 1MCN: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the appointment of Mr Eze Duruiheoma as the new chairman of the Nigerian Population Commission to replace the former chairman Mr Festus Odimegwu who resigned his appointment some weeks back.

Sourced from ait news.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by donpope1(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Good, Eze please make sure cows and goats are not going to be counted in the next census... grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by citizenY(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2013
grin on a lighter note, after all the cow leg and goat meat pepper soup , ngwo ngwo , isiewu and burial cow wetin remain to count!!""!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by kayzat: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Let's wait and see. Another round of civil war between the North and some flatty over census result in the offing.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Eze Duruiheoma? He should be from Imo State. Good one Mr President! cool
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2013
berem: Eze Duruiheoma? He should be from Imo State. Good one Mr President! cool

He was IMO PDP chairman.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

He was IMO PDP chairman.
Oh really? When I saw the name, I knew he was from Imo State. Imo people especially Mbano (Ehime and Isiala) bear the name Duru. smiley cool
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Lilimax(f): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2013
For the first time you're happy with GEJ decision smiley
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2013
Lilimax:
For the first time you're happy with GEJ decision smiley
grin cool
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 1MCN: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayzat: Let's wait and see. Another round of civil war between the North and some flatty over census result in the offing.
If only it's a credible headcount there shall be no war.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Kponkwem(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
This time southerners understand their cover up. But no need to strife over census. Just conduct the right count.

[quote author=1MCN][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by tomakint: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is GOOD NEWS still no escape route for my Funky Mallams to count their cows, rams, camels, sokoto ghudalis, donkeys as humans come 2016! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by idumuose(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
I hope he keeps his game plan secret unlike Odimegwu who was too
talkative

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by citizenY(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
don.pope:
Good, Eze please make sure cows and goats are not going to be counted in the next census... grin grin
citizenY: grin on a lighter note, after all the cow leg and goat meat pepper soup , ngwo ngwo , isiewu and burial cow wetin remain to count!!""!!!!!
idumuose: I hope he keeps his game plan secret unlike Odimegwu who was too
talkative
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by citizenY(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=citizenY][/quote]

Now we know
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by BrokenTV: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by sagytariusTM1: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now Eze, learn to keep shut, unlike your immediate predecessor, and get the job done.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by sagytariusTM1: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Some hearts must have been broken. cheesy They must have thought that Festus would be replaced by someone from the SW or the North itself. They should just GO AND DIE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 99100(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice 1 by the president.
Ah! We need an Igboman there o else we will have little or no confidence in d excercise come 2016.
We believe we Igbos are d majority ethnic group in this country if there is credible cencus.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by sagytariusTM1: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayzat: Let's wait and see. Another round of civil war between the North and some flatty over census result in the offing.
Young Man, Go and Die!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
smiley
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by DisGuy: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
99/100:
Nice 1 by the president.
Ah! We need an Igboman there o else we will have littly or no confidence in d excercise come 2016.
We believe we Igbos are d majority ethnic group in this country if there is credible cencus.

true!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 1MCN: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
idumuose: I hope he keeps his game plan secret unlike Odimegwu who was too
talkative
If his game plan is not to give Nigeria and Nigerians a credible headcount, then that game plan is an evil plan.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 1MCN: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
99/100:
Nice 1 by the president.
Ah! We need an Igboman there o else we will have little or no confidence in d excercise come 2016.
We believe we Igbos are d majority ethnic group in this country if there is credible cencus.[b]

If Igbos don't accept the census results just on the basis that it was conducted by a non-Igbo how then do you except other tribes to accept the result if it's conducted by an Igboman? What our people should insist on is a transparent, credible and electronic census and not where the Chief Executive Officer of the umpire comes from. I also believe that the south is more populous than the north.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 1MCN: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
sagytarius™:
Some hearts must have been broken. cheesy They must have thought that Festus would be replaced by someone from the SW or the North itself. They should just GO AND DIE. cheesy

Experience has shown us that after you stand with your hands tucked in your trousers and you say GO AND DIE you'll soon grovel with hands clasped together and you'll beg COME AND DINE

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by DerideGull(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2013

You are a borderline goofy varlet.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
I just hope this Eze guy talks less and acts more.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Afam4eva: I just hope this Eze guy talks less and acts more.

I hope so too.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Sealeddeal(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
President GEJ is actually the smartest and most courageous nigerian president. He know the best time and the best way to act. if it is Obasanjo,he would have chosen a northerner to appease them.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by Abagworo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
The Eze Duruiheoma man is a nonsense man. He's one of those that depended on Imo allocation during Ohakim era and will definitely play to a gallery. He cannot stand on his own as a principled man or oppose the views of the President when it disagrees with his stance. I admire upright men. Someone like Nnamani could have done better.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 1MCN: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abagworo: The Eze Duruiheoma man is a nonsense man. He's one of those that depended on Imo allocation during Ohakim era and will definitely play to a gallery. He cannot stand on his own as a principled man or oppose the views of the President when it disagrees with his stance. I admire upright men. Someone like Nnamani could have done better.

Nnamani is appointed by Jonathan for a certain agency I can't remember again. Talking about Eze Duruiheoma's mercurial lifestyle, I think the NPC is a different shade of politics and haven seen the fate suffered by the man he replaced, he'd learn to deliver a sound headcount. Am sorry for sounding this way, but most people from Mbano who have held public offices haven't proven themselves on the scale of integrity. Check out Maurice Iwu, Ikedi Ohakim, Senator Ararume (reputed for the highest number of absenteeism during his time in senate).
Re: Jonathan Appoints Eze Duruiheoma To Replace Festus Odimegwu As NPC Chair by 99100(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=1MCN][/quote]
Please dont blame me o.
Once bitten, twice shy. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beneficiaries Of Gej's 1.6 Million Jobs Identify Yourselves / Sanusi Dethrones Village Head For Getting High / APC Government Will Implement Recommendations In CONFAB Report - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.