Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

CAVEAT: Buyers' Beware Of Chrisvicmall Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAVEAT: Buyers' Beware Of Chrisvicmall Services (453 Views)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAVEAT: Buyers' Beware Of Chrisvicmall Services by kingagropro1: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Please can someone deliver me from the claws of this forwarders called Chrisvicmall?

I ordered for a few items from China, they charged me for express shipping including a tablet which was meant to come in through normal shipping. I was deceived into paying for express shipping for the tablet.

Elena has been lieing to me that my tablet has arrived in Lagos, yet the Lagos Agent says its not true. I try to chat with her and since i made payment to them, no more response on chats. I make phone calls, they dont pick anymore. I still called up till 5 minutes ago.

Its even bad enough that someone had come to NL a few weeks ago to complain of the same thing and i defended them that they are not fraudsrers, but how can i explain when they ignore all my calls and chats.

I am starting a forwarding service myself from China soon and i will surely charge lesser becauseni have discovered their charges are way too exhorbitant.

Anyone that knows them should please ask them, why they have chosen to be irresponsible to their clients. I also need them to refund the excess charges they made for charging express shipping on my tablet instead of normal shipping.

Those of you contemplating using them especially during this festive season, BEWARE.
Re: CAVEAT: Buyers' Beware Of Chrisvicmall Services by kingk(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2013
kingagropro1: Those of you contemplating using them especially during this festive season, BEWARE.

Mehn I be dey plan use them for my next deal ooo chai!..........well make I sitdon dey look sha.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Professional Business Logos, Letterhead Design, Business Cards / Liquid Spray For Cleaning Leather Seats/upholstery Needed / Do You Have A Business Idea? Let Share Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.