Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

"The Dead Become Alive..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Dead Become Alive..." (535 Views)

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Dead Become Alive..." by AlBaqir(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
*Ihyaail Mayyit bi Fadhail Ahle Bayt (Dead Become Alive By The Grace Of The Ahle Bayt).

>The Above title is a book of Hadith collection by the renown Ahlu Sunnah Alim, Ash-Shaykh Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman Suyuti (910 A.H). He was a reputable scholar in the field of exegesis of Quran, Traditions, Jurisprudence and Arabic Grammar.

NB: www.nairaland.com/1513491/ahl-al-bayt-a.s

PREFACE
In the preface of the book, the author writes: "...This is a collection of sixty traditions and I have given it the title "Ihyaail Mayyit bi Fadhail Ahle Bayt" (Excellences of Ahle Bayt that bring the dead back to life)".

"By this endeavour the writer's aim is to awaken the people from their slumber like the revivification of a dry tree. So that, the excellences of Ahle Muhammad inculcates in the people love for these noble personages and by following their example they may achieve success in this world and hereafter"

Here are some few hadith from the book:
Re: "The Dead Become Alive..." by AlBaqir(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
SELECTION OF FEW TRADITIONS

HADITH No.2
It has been recorded in the Tafsir of Ibn Mundhir, Ibn Abi Hatim and Ibn Murduwya; and also in the Mujamul kabir of Tabrani that Ibn Abbas said:

"When the verse, 'Say I do not ask for any recompense for this except the love of my nearest relatives'* was revealed, I asked, 'O Messenger of Allah who are your nearest relatives whose love is obligatory for us? The Holy prophet (saws) replied, "Ali, Fatima, and their two sons."

*Surah Shuara : 23

HADITH No.4
Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Sihah, Nasai and Hakim have all narrated through Matlab Ibn Rabi that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "By Allah! Faith cannot enter the heart of anyone if he does not love my nearest relatives for the sake of Allah and for the sake of the nearest relatives."

HADITH No. 5
Muslim, Tirmidhi, and Nasai have recorded from Zaid Ibn Arqam that the holy prophet (saws) said: "Fear Allah! Beware that you do not distance yourself from my Ahle Bayt."

The same tradition is recorded in Sahih Muslim in the chapter of the excellences of Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s). The Messenger of Allah (saws) has repeated the words "Fear Allah" thrice.

HADITH No.6
Tirmidhi, Husna and al-Hakim record from Zaid Ibn Arqam that the holy prophet (saws) said: "I am leaving amongst you those things that if you remain attached to them you will not deviate after me. (They are) The book of Allah and my progeny, my Ahle Bayt. They will not separate till they reach me at the pool. So be careful how you behave with them (after me).

HADITH No.13
Ibn Adi mentions in his book from Abu Saeed khudri that the holy prophet (saws) said: "One who hates us, the Ahle Bayt, is a hypocrite."

HADITH No.15
Tabrani mentions that Al-Hasan Ibn Ali told Muawiyah Ibn Khudij: "I warn you against hating us, for surely the Messenger of Allah (saws) has said: "None hates us and none envies us except that he will be chased away from the Hauz (pool) by maces of fire."

HADITH No. 17
Tabrani writes in his book Al-Awsat that Ibn Umar remarked: "The last words of the Messenger of Allah (saws) were, 'You have ignored my successors who are from my Ahle Bayt'.*

*Majmaul zawaid, vol.9, pg 163

HADITH No.18
Tabrani in Al-Awsat reported from Hasan Ibn Ali that the holy prophet (saws) has said: "strive hard to achieve love and affection of us Ahle Bayt, and considers it as obligatory for yourselves, always. The truth is that whoever meets Allah while he loves us will enter Paradise through my intercession. By the One who controls my life! No deed can benefit a servant if he does not recognize our rights."

HADITH No.27
Tabrani records in his book Al-Awsat that Abi Saeed Khudri heard the Holy Prophet (saws) say: "Verily the simile of my Ahle Bayt is like the Ark of Hazrat Noah. One who boards it is saved and one who leaves it is drowned. And verily the simile of my Ahle Bayt among you is like that of the door of repentance which was among the Bani Israel. Whoever entered it is forgiven."

HADITH No. 41
Tabrani writes from Al-Matlab ibn Abdullah Ibn Hantab from his father. He says that I heard the holy prophet (saws) announce at Johfa: "Am I not more superior to you than yourselves?" The people replied: Yes, O Messenger of Allah! The prophet then said: "I will question you (hold you responsible) about two things; Quran and my Ahle Bayt."

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Sermon On NTA Live / Do Not Read! Do Not Click / [SHARE] Christmas Greetings Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.