Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) (7331 Views)

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Former Governor Arrested In The UK For Beating Wife / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by skfa1: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2008
My sister really worked hard for her wedding ceremony which he did in Nigeria, she used all the money she has to bring the husband to UK, Unfortunately the husband turned to some else (boxer) and beat my sister, my sister cannot work because of her baby (no work,no food) and the husband is just working for himself alone. I said to the husband what happens when I got there, he immediately attacked me. I live in the UK as well. All evidence (blood and wounds) have been saved on my phone.What do you expect me to do. Just me, my sister and God in the UK, please help.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
skfa1:

My sister really worked hard for her wedding ceremony which he did in Nigeria, she used all the money she has to bring the husband to UK, Unfortunately the husband turned to some else (boxer) and beat my sister, my sister cannot work because of her baby (no work,no food) and the husband is just working for himself alone. I said to the husband what happens when I got there, he immediately attacked me. I live in the UK as well. All evidence (blood and wounds) have been saved on my phone.What do you expect me to do. Just me, my sister and God in the UK, please help.
turn his ass over to the cops angry angry angry
you guys dont have relatives over there?have ur sister or u told ur folks at home?
its a terrible situation BUT u guys just have to do something Fast. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by jkpretty(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2008
Oh my God, Oh my God why. How on earth can a man be so callous?

REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY!!! LET THEM GET HIS ASS DEPORTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by skfa1: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
ifyalways:

turn his ass over to the cops angry angry angry
you guys don't have relatives over there?have your sister or u told your folks at home?
its a terrible situation BUT u guys just have to do something Fast. undecided

We dont have relative over here, my brother left UK to US one year ago so is just me and my sister in the UK. Have told folks at home and they were all mad at him. We`ve booked an appointment to see the doctor cause of the wound on her body. The husband hit her stomach as well so she has to see the doctor asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by Moyola(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
skfa1:

We don't have relative over here, my brother left UK to US one year ago so is just me and my sister in the UK. Have told folks at home and they were all mad at him. We`ve booked an appointment to see the doctor cause of the wound on her body. The husband hit her stomach as well so she has to see the doctor asap.

mehhhhhhhnnnnnn!!!!!!!! datz so awful!!! sad

Report to d police!!. . . . abi! undecided
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2008
skfa1:

We don't have relative over here, my brother left UK to US one year ago so is just me and my sister in the UK. Have told folks at home and they were all mad at him. We`ve booked an appointment to see the doctor cause of the wound on her body. The husband hit her stomach as well so she has to see the doctor asap.
Report to the police ASAP.dont let it lie for a moment longer angry angry angry
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by princessk1: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
u must be joking right?
wat r u doing posting for advice u should be telling us how he was arrested or do u both want to die?
how old r u?
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by Bossman(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
You need to talk to the authorities as soon as possible. Some women need to wake up and stop taking this crap! Unless you do not want to contact the authorities due to other undisclosed reasons. Any man that raises his hands at a woman is a coward! No matter what, there are several ways to avoid beating a woman.  And he is beating a a pregnant lady, he will be charged with several offences if it were here.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by Outstrip(f): 3:35am On Aug 02, 2008
What the hell is wrong with you. If your sister is not smart enough to turn his sorry ass over to the cops why can't you make use of your own head. Jeez. HE ALMOST KILLED YOUR SISTER. My heavenly Father in heaven. Are you waiting for her to be in a coffin before you guys deal with that animal. Why do you have to have family in the UK to do something and what do you mean by it is only you and God in the UK. God does not like stupid. Don't bring God into this.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by SeanT21(f): 5:27am On Aug 02, 2008
Report to the police and Leave the man.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by minute(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2008
Shes a grown woman and she needs to get out of the relationship.

First of all she needs to get a restraining order against him and Take the baby to a safe house or shelter.

I believe there should be womens groups for battered wives so she should contact social social services over there.

She needs to take the first step and you should just stay out of it but be there as a friend when or if she needs to talk.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by tpia: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2008
seriously, I wonder why it's so difficult for some men to control themselves with this wife beating thing.

Wife beating is cowardly and solves nothing. In fact, it only compounds the problem.

yet there are so many men who refuse to take this issue seriously.  Then, after they get locked up for domestic assault and violence, the crocodile tears begin to fall and they start blaming someone else for their behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by hadiza30(f): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2008
Some stories just make me sick. How on earth can a man beat his wife? to even think she is the person who took him to the UK shocked. Pls do well to report him to the cops, tell her to leave him and move on with her life. From ur narration her trouble began when he stepped into the UK with her. I think she will be better off without him. angry
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by MrCrackles(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2008
Nah it is way out of order for a man to beat a woman up!

I have deep hatred for stupid men who think beating a woman up is the best way to resolving issues

Not a nice thing at all to be honest

To all men, who trade punches and slaps at women, you are all a disgrace to the human race!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by Ninani(f): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2008
@skfa1

Is it possible that your sister's stay in the UK is depending on her marriage? Then I understand why she's hesitating to report to the police and get out of the relationship.

Also I don't know how the police are dealing with domestic violence over there, but possibly calling the police in the first place could make everything worse. Would the police remove the violent man instantly from the house? If no, where is the woman expected to stay once she has reported the husband?

Aren't they any institutions that provide shelter and consultancy for battered women in the first instance in the UK? We have something like that in my country here. Abused women can go there in emergencies and stay over for a while with their children in a safe environment and plan their next steps.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by femmy323: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
We need to hear both side of the story,
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by zayhal(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
femmy323:

We need to hear both side of the story,

Whatever the other side has to say, it's WRONG for a man to beat his wife like that.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by hackney(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
They havent spoken to the cops probably because they dont have paper or stay (or whatever they are calling it these days).
terrible.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by demi2008(f): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2011
@ poster what have u now done? like others have asked is your sister in d Uk legally? is she here on a spousal visa courtsey her husband (if she quits d marriage she can still get a stay using domestic violence u need to proof) if ur sister is here legally call the police if she's not tell her to get iut of the house fast b4 he kills her.
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by IgadtSwag(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
@all those hu posted today,infact all those hu posted this Year,did you check the date of the first post?
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by Orton10(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ooooops!!!
||<<<<
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by Busybody2(f): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
Heaven helps that Sister's deranged Husband cool
Re: Husband Beating Wife (belt and blow) by plappville(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
IgadtSwag:

@all those hu posted today,infact all those hu posted this Year,did you check the date of the first post?

Very right, this post is dated, na old story be this no reply from the poster even shocked

(1) (Reply)

A Racial-marriage Problem! / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes / 6 Things You Should Never Do With A Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.