Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? (878 Views)

He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! / Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK / How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
I've got a friend staying with me. Used to enjoy her company when I was on my I.T and she was waiting for her project defence(part time student). We would gist and we would gist and watch movies most times. The problem now is I'm done with my I.T and back to the real world. I cant concentrate in school work cause she's always watching movies and trying to engage me in one of her never ending discussions. The worst part is that her bf seems to be always around. The thing is I easily get distracted that's why I want her to leave. How can I do this without being the bad guy who ruined our friendship?
Re: How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? by Iamstrata(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
put it in writing or send to her mobile.
Re: How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? by Jxtmayor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Put it in writing nd lay more emphasis on 'you want to be alone for some time".. Then drop the note when she's observing siesta.. She would understand... My pal did it to me recently n trust me, we are stl frnds til nw..
Re: How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? by afdynamic(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
gmm.... Anyway, d easiest way dat do work is.... Tel her d landlord/caretaker is bginin 2 complain lately dat he doesnt want more dan a person in ur room dat wen u rented d room u didnt tel him dat sumbodi else wil b stayin wit u and dat u hv b pleadin since, dat she(ur frd) is just stayin temporarily bt lately he has given u warnin dat u shuld tell ur frd 2 leave or he wil eject u 4rm d house and return ur money.
Re: How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? by Iamstrata(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
afdynamic: gmm.... Anyway, d easiest way dat do work is.... Tel her d landlord/caretaker is bginin 2 complain lately dat he doesnt want more dan a person in ur room dat wen u rented d room u didnt tel him dat sumbodi else wil b stayin wit u and dat u hv b pleadin since, dat she(ur frd) is just stayin temporarily bt lately he has given u warnin dat u shuld tell ur frd 2 leave or he wil eject u 4rm d house and return ur money.
bro u can lie.........
Re: How Can You Politely Ask Someone Squatting With You To Leave? by lomaxx: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
I concur with the people that opine that you should put it in writing. Don't forget to stress the fact that your friendship is important to you. It's difficult...but you have to do it.

What must be done must be done.

(1) (Reply)

FG Set To Pay ASUU Lectures’ Salary arrears Immediately / Landmark University First Convocation / Should Sex Education Be A Part Of Educational Curriculum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.