Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This (888 Views)

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
It is a well known fact that women love to copy men ...
The bible verse talking about not wearing the opposite sex's cloth seems to be created for them

Please give good answers to this

1.If Trouser is Unisex why are men not wearing gowns and skirt
2.If women do not copy why do they wear men's cap and knicker
3why do women wear hat originally for men
4. If trouser Unisex which cloth is for men only
5. If trouser is Unisex why was it originally made for men
6.Why are men not putting on gele but women wearing their caps

At first i thought everybody were right until i cud not reply this question

This message was created for just a person-only God knows who

but he wants me to ask

1 Like

Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by soapdish(f): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
I want to get something right. Are you saying that GOD TOLD YOU TO ASK THOSE QUESTIONS.
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by ifex370(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
soapdish: I want to get something right. Are you saying that GOD TOLD YOU TO ASK THOSE QUESTIONS.
oya... discussion continues
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by 24in7: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dnt worry bros, trouser go answer ur. Quesion for itself when woman wan urinate outside/public places shocked shocked
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Divepen: It is a well known fact that women love to copy men ...
The bible verse talking about not wearing the opposite sex's cloth seems to be created for them

but he wants me to ask

Your questions have no bearing on the ish with women wearing trousers. I have just two and a half questions for you:

1) Why do you think trousers is a man's clothing? Answer this question Biblically since your basis is Sacred scriptures.

2) Did Jesus wear Trousers? If he did not, then why are you so focused on trousers? Why not the clothing used by Christ while he was on Earth?

2 Likes

Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2013

but he wants me to ask
Pls note:if u go through history women might have actually started wearing trousers before man(Persians 4th century era).Two; women started wearing trousers originally (In recent times) during the industrial revolution to work and not for fashion,read about the history of women wearing trousers to understand why rather than listening to an African preacher man who doesn't know why tell u lies.
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
24in7: Dnt worry bros, trouser go answer ur. Quesion for itself when woman wan urinate outside/public places shocked shocked

Lol
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by Fernandez01: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
The bible never said a woman should not wear trousers . The bible says that " A man should not wear that which pertains to a woman , and a woman should not wear that which pertains to a man " . This implies that each gender should not cross-dress ie a woman should not dress in a masculine fashion ( as is common among lesbians) and that a man should not dress in a feminine fashion ( as is common among gays and transvestites ). There are trousers fashioned for men and there are trousers fashioned for women (observe the difference between men's trousers and womens trousers ) its not a sin for a woman to wear trousers tailored to complement her feminine and womanly features ,it becomes a sin when she dresses masculine and vise versa

3 Likes

Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by fredx4(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2013
When the bible said a woman should not wear a man's clothing what it meant was that if a man wears a particular clothe(not style) then a woman should not put on that particular clothe and vice versa. Besides we are no longer under those laws or do you want to start stoning people to death.
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by MEILYN(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
fredx4: When the bible said a woman should not wear a man's clothing what it meant was that if a man wears a particular clothe(not style) then a woman should not put on that particular clothe and vice versa. Besides we are no longer under those laws or do you want to start stoning people to death.
but you do err sir,

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. " (Matthew 5:18).
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by okeyxyz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013

grin grin grin This is true and also GOOD. That is that is the way God(or nature) has designed it. What it means is that the man is meant to lead(create values) the woman, and in spritual terms it means that men should create doctrine, not women, but it is women who will propagate(produce the evidence of) doctrine. I believe you said the above meaning it to be derogatory towards women(because you have a secular mindset) but is actually not derogatory but sound, Godly wisdom for those who are spiritually conscious.

This is actually symbolism(In-fact all of the law is symbolism) and not to be taken literally. The true meaning of this command is that it is a law against homosexuality. Woman should not wear man's clothes(man's role/behaviour) means that woman should not be sexual towards another woman. Likewise a man should not wear woman's clothes(woman's role/behaviour) means that a man should not be sexual towards another man.
Re: If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This by fredx4(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
MEILYN: but you do err sir,

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. " (Matthew 5:18).
And Jesus Christ also said 'I have come to fulfil the law'. so consequently since Jesus Christ had fulfilled the law we don't have to fulfil it anymore, we just have to accept Jesus Christ's righteousness. He was made to be a sin for us him who knew no sin so that we might be made the righteous of God in Christ Jesus. There was a divine exchange on the cross.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

! / History Of The Holy Bible / Salvation In A Church Near You. We Sell Retail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.